Homestead - Prosperity

nbreaking
nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
Hey everyone, so, I've reached lvl 10 on my homestead and I have 200 prosperity. Each lvl gives you 20, so, 200 from lvl 10.
Here's my problem, I keep making items/buying from other players and it says "Gained X prosperity" on the chat box but my prosperity doesn't go up O.o It's still at 200 even though I own 1 item that alone gave me 220 prosperity (not counting all the other items).

My buildings are all maxed to what they can be (workshop lvl 3, 2 of the resource houses lvl 4 and the other 2 lvl 3, market lvl 4 and garden lvl 4)

Anyone else has this problem? Is there something you need to do for your items' prosperity to count?

Let me know your experience.

Oh, btw, i've tried all the more "normal" things, relog, restart my PC, go out of my HM and back in, etc.

Mr. Justice

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    You need to set your assets.

See this guide

And also read this post , specifically, this part of it:
    trixilein wrote: »

3. Add all items that got placed down in the Codex! Go to the menu -> Codex: on each tab at the top you will find several subtabs. Go through each of them and click on the item with the highest cleanliness and propserity value. Then click on the button with "Valuable Assets". That way you add the value of that item to your propertiy.
    ​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Thanks a lot for the info, I was sure I was doing something wrong, just wasn't understanding what xD

Mr. Justice
  • iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    by the way.... u dont realy need 2 place the stuff on the house map to get the points count... only have the item and mark it as valubale assets... if its on map and can be seen or not is up to you...