Language in PWi

Options
soleida
soleida Posts: 113 Arc User

I don’t know about you all but I'm sick on how people behave in this game. Not a day goes by or we talk about sex in World Chat. We call each another names...joke or no joke. When we are in a discussion
people put it in World Chat : like they need the full backup off the server to prove they are right. But not only in World Chat this problem shows: faction chat, private and squad chats are getting more and more about sex or insults. And here I was playing a game to escape reality for a while. Guess its hard to keep to only 1 rule off PWI:
Please remember that you are a guest and act with the same courtesy and respect you expect from other guests.

Comments

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Er doesn't that rule just imply they expect the same courtesy they giving otheres? Also I'm pretty sure game not meant for kids anyway as far as language goes, and blacklist is a thing ( how ppl manage to fill those up though I'll never understand).
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    game is supposed to be rated pg-13, but world chat takes it way past R
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Guest rights mean so little these days. Sharing bread and salt doesn't seem to guarantee guests' safety so well anymore.​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Welcome to 2016, you only noticed just now how **** society is becoming / has become?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.