What are they?
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Bosses with 17 mil hp each that needs to be killed(just 1 random thanks God ) for the new vyn red quest line so you can get 1 dragonbreath fragment(i think dragonbreath they are called). After the quest line you end up with 5 fragments and than you need to craft the other 5 to have 10 and paying 2mil fee you can get a G17 weapon.
    Since in PW we have water. earth. wood. metal. fire elements I am assuming there are 5 Bosses. I needed the Fire one.
    giphy.gif

• koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    They take forever to respawn. At least 30 minutes. Bring a healer or charms because they actually put up a fight. The fire one does anyways.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    The bosses themselves are weak, the problem is they have a % damage attack (like 45% of your max hp or so), got hit for 300s, burned like 150 K off my hp charm...
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    Options
    where do you find the rest of the red questline? i've only gotten 2 pieces from the questline and don't see any available quests.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • demansfairy
    Options
    null
    I know one part you have to wait a full 24 hours from the completion of the previ pus part ( where you tell the npc a poem) in order to pick the quest back up.
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    you know where? I was told after 24 hour a pop-up comes, but i've been done for over 72 hours, never got a pop-up (yet tried relogging) and now am completely lost. and of course theres nothing in my quest log or "findable" quest log
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • demansfairy
    Options
    null
    Same npc you started the original quest line from, the one you get the 1g17 from in west archo.