Commission: Construction bug

Options
eytheranea
eytheranea Posts: 20 Arc User
I just levelled up my homestead's workshop and specified the pathway for it, Construction. I was given an item that originally had a 12 hour timer on it and it is slowly counting down, Commission: Construction. However when I follow the text prompt to the homestead quest interface there is nothing there for me to click. Is this a bug? I have tried refreshing the quest list with a few gems that it costs, about 400, and have tried reclogging and re-entering the homestead to no avail. Please help.

Comments

• iskelei
    iskelei Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Check the Delivery section. The quest you need will be of the different color compared to festival quests (those are uncompleteable as for now).
  • eytheranea
    Options
    Only delivery quests I have are exchange 3 monkey charms, and seems its a common thing on my server (Tideswell). Thanks for replying though :)
  • darkcerubrium
    darkcerubrium Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    pretty much something like this

• eytheranea
    Options
    Exactly like that
  • darkcerubrium
    Options
    thankfully it resets the next day so u can pick it up again and complete it proper
  • eytheranea
    Options
    Was just about to comment the same thing.. and i still failed it haha! Have to take the quests within 30 seconds
  • darkcerubrium
    Options
    worked for me this time. i guess with the 30 sec thing, it would fail easy now with the clients using so much pc resources after the patch and taking longer with the loading screens
  • eytheranea
    Options
    Yeah, why even have the timer I dont get it. 5 mins would be reasonable. Thanks for the help though Dark
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    worked for me this time. i guess with the 30 sec thing, it would fail easy now with the clients using so much pc resources after the patch and taking longer with the loading screens

If your PC takes 30 seconds to load the screen after teleporting, then it was time to get a new PC like 10 years ago. I have PC's 7 years old that don't have that kind of issue at all. If your PC isn't that old and you have the issue, you have some other issue causing the problem. It's not the client. I have an old Compaq F730 (circa 2007) that doesn't have that problem. (It does only get like 15FPS though.)​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    null
    my laptop is only 4 years and I'd kill to have 15 fps...er how do I check if something is wrong with it?
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    null
    my laptop is only 4 years and I'd kill to have 15 fps...er how do I check if something is wrong with it?

Post a topic in tech support forum. Sylenthunder will help you out, as well as other people. The forum users in tech support are amazing. If you do not know how to do a specific step, post in your topic, and they will tell you what to do.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    null

Post a topic in tech support forum. Sylenthunder will help you out, as well as other people. The forum users in tech support are amazing. If you do not know how to do a specific step, post in your topic, and they will tell you what to do.
    But please, for all that is holy, fully read the sticky first and follow directions.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!