Maintenance - Emergency Restart - 4/14 @10PM PDT

sheepclouds
sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
We will be holding an emergency maintenance tonight at 10:00 PM PDT. This maintenance is only a restart, but afterward our Homeless players should be able to enter their Homesteads. :) We expect the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours.
OqejO6Y.png
Post edited by sheepclouds on

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Any ETA on how long the restart will last? Usual maintenance window time frame?

Also, by Homeless, do you mean people like me who got inside our homestead, but are now able to enter.... Or do you mean those who completed the quest, but never got teleported into their homestead, and have never been inside.

I would assume the latter, but clarification would be nice. tiger-1.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sheepclouds

Any ETA on how long the restart will last? Usual maintenance window time frame?

Also, by Homeless, do you mean people like me who got inside our homestead, but are now able to enter.... Or do you mean those who completed the quest, but never got teleported into their homestead, and have never been inside.

I would assume the latter, but clarification would be nice. tiger-1.gif​​

It should be around the regular maintenance time, maybe shorter. Hopefully it will fix both types of homelessness. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I want a sheep cloud plushie!

I hope the phoenix dancer event at 9 is still happening.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • sheepclouds

I want a sheep cloud plushie!

I want one, too! :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    I will then say goodbye to my homeless shelter that I call Realm of Reflections xD​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • misswebs
    misswebs Posts: 5 Arc User
    so well the people who have homesteads already will there work reset or will it still all be there after the restart?
  • sheepclouds
    misswebs said:

so well the people who have homesteads already will there work reset or will it still all be there after the restart?

Nothing will be changed in existing homesteads. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • misswebs
    misswebs Posts: 5 Arc User
    yay <3
  • rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    ayy, thanks a lot :smile: my worries were high as I still havent been able to enter my house after no-life-spamming it the past 2 days, lets hope this brings some results -fingers crossed-
  • pandorium104
    pandorium104 Posts: 21 Arc User
    I wan my pre order pack :neutral:
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    I think I saw you in my farm @sheepclouds ;)
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Fixing the no NPC in reflection issue too? Would be nice to get in AND out. ;)
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    that moment when you wake up at 7am to set a 12 hour ram and pumpkin just to read "server shutdown in 20 seconds"
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User

that moment when you wake up at 7am to set a 12 hour ram and pumpkin just to read "server shutdown in 20 seconds"

Back to bed with you then! lol
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    In the Elysium bug thread, it was mentioned that china no longer has RoR and until we get that update to remove RoR completely, they were gonna send out codes of 5 tele stones to get in an out of there apparently.
    So yeah: enjoy RoR while it's still here. :p
  • sylenthunder
    Fixing the no NPC in reflection issue too? Would be nice to get in AND out. ;)
    Update time everyone! So lets get to the weird stuff first. Realm of Reflection.Here's the deal so in the Chinese version RoR no longer exists due to updates that will be making their way here soon enough. As such there will be no NPC's in the RoR... So what we're going to do is every week until the realm is removed, issue a code (like James and O'Malley ) that will grant you 5 teleport stones to enter and exit the realm as you please.
    ​​

​​
  • draqman
    draqman Posts: 1 Arc User
    total newb question - wth is a "Homestead" and where do I get the Q for it? also - the "two hour update" took 35.5 hours, and STILL can't log in 'cause servers are down @ 0118 on 04-15-2016. Missed 2 days check-in, on 15 toons/2 accounts b:angry dammit
    BellaDona 86 SB NRB (among others)
  • wacko39
    wacko39 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    sontzu said:

@sheepclouds

Any idea on when ror npcs might be fixed?

They announced that in the future (due to PW-CN not having RoR) they are removing it from the game via a patch, and Until said patch they will be releasing weekly codes for 5 tele-stones (and the code announced in-game for 100 event gold) so they know about the RoR NPC's being A.W.O.L., even said that in multiple places too( CMs correct me if I'm wrong on the tele-stones pls)
  • dreamingpurple
    dreamingpurple Posts: 4 Arc User
    i was redeeming the event gold code and posted it on fac chat while redeeming failed to copy on notepad since had to afk.. anyone got it? XD
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    xNlmC589 was the code in red chat in wc before maint kick
  • dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User

misswebs said:

Nothing will be changed in existing homesteads. :)
    Do you know why chars need 35k rep to get a house? honestly seemed like a dumb idea considering rep costs 40m for 35k and it's forcing people to diver their money to alts instead of main just to have a house for personal reasons.
  • enelsan
    enelsan Posts: 3 Arc User
    22:32 my local time i havnt been able to sign in today and will miss my window for today's log in reward/chart.
    Then they ask why players get upset....
    Live and let live....
  • iky90
    iky90 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Servers are still down? :(
    You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
  • dreamingpurple
    dreamingpurple Posts: 4 Arc User
    i was redeeming the event gold code and posted it on fac chat while redeeming failed to copy on notepad since had to afk.. anyone got it? XD
    phage69 said:

xNlmC589 was the code in red chat in wc before maint kick

• sylenthunder
    iky90 wrote: »
    Servers are still down? :(
    They went down at 10pm PDT, and are expected to be down for about 3 hours.

The time is now 11:09pm PDT​​

​​
  • biotene
    biotene Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Do you want to start a homestead?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ltNCz2TJK9A
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    oh and why restart new downloand path and please made list what new in path tyvm
  • sylenthunder
    matthew4 wrote: »
    oh and why restart new downloand path and please made list what new in path tyvm
    The server restart is for updating the storage to resolve the Homestead issues. I'm not entirely certain what you mean by the rest of the words. There is not patch to download. It is simply a server restart.​​

​​
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    enelsan said:

22:32 my local time i havnt been able to sign in today and will miss my window for today's log in reward/chart.
    Then they ask why players get upset....

You have had over 13 hours to sign in today, even if you had to work, there was probably enough time before/after you slept to sign in. Absence notes cost less than 2m coin each, so up to you to decide if it is worthwhile to get them

On the other hand 3 of my 4 eligible characters have never been able to teleport into their homestead.