Where is Shon Saiven?

Options
bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
I am looking for Shon Saiven for the new quest. Those that found the npc did you find it inside a town, city, village in safe zones or around a city, town, village were are mobs?
giphy.gif

Best Answer

• varnold2007
    varnold2007 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    etherblade sever i found her in Dragonfang village at 655 208 today

Answers

• sunshine859
    sunshine859 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    It's different per server per day. The Merchant (not Merchant Name, mind) in a couple cities (Sanctuary and Whetstone come to mind) has clues. He gives a free one every day for a random wandering NPC.
    Jaceraie
    Celestial Sage Mystic
    Tideswell. #AlwaysEastCoast
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    After the free one, you can purchase more for like 105k if you like. (pulling the price off the top of my head, but I think it's pretty close.)

There's another one in Timberfield.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options

After the free one, you can purchase more for like 105k if you like. (pulling the price off the top of my head, but I think it's pretty close.)

There's another one in Timberfield.​​

I purchased 20. I took me different NPC even repeating the location of some of them. I excluded 7 places and going to search in the other villages and cities.
    giphy.gif

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    Hmm, I got an item from timberfield npc and I was told to go to south barrier village - found the npc... but then what? no quest nothing o.o​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    testxvi wrote: »
    Hmm, I got an item from timberfield npc and I was told to go to south barrier village - found the npc... but then what? no quest nothing o.o
    You would have had to have previously gotten the quest for that NPC from one of the homestead quests. The item you get from the Messenger is to help you find the NPC after you have the quest.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!