Charge rewards and Launch login event

Options
So, this time we're getting charge rewards points from log-in event. But, we don't have any charge events going on atm so when we'll get info about the related charge rewards event?

'Cause Kitty has some characters waiting for RBing with Returning Warrior-stuffs and she's not too happy to wake them up for not-that-rewarding login event. 16 days to make them get Returner-stuffs again ish a long time.
​​
4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    900 points total. Absolutly useless
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options

900 points total per character. Some people have a full accountful of lvl 90+ characters, meaning 7200 points and that's far from useless.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options

So, this time we're getting charge rewards points from log-in event. But, we don't have any charge events going on atm so when we'll get info about the related charge rewards event?

'Cause Kitty has some characters waiting for RBing with Returning Warrior-stuffs and she's not too happy to wake them up for not-that-rewarding login event. 16 days to make them get Returner-stuffs again ish a long time.
    ​​

Most likely they will do after the new update (next maint), so all hyped people charge a lot of $$$ to get Elysium related stuff.
    I think i have like four 90+ toons on my main acc. Thats like 3600 points. :D No idea what good things they will put for that amount but probably nothing really amazing.

• jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    Options
    sory burst your bubble 3600 will not be anythng amzing 2400 is prof scrols ,you could get an A pack prof scrol or dream chaser pack (2000)
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    The event gold is niiiiice. I know alot of people who have little to none...egg-20.gifegg-25.gif​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    I will probably login just for the event gold but the 900 points are useless to me.
    I have 2 or 3 toons on my account but i cant buy anyting great with it anyways so meh.
    but i take the event gold though egg-42.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • bubbler1
    bubbler1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    what about RB toons... do they qualify for rewards? or do they have to level back up to 90+ before qualifying?
  • jwbooth
    jwbooth Posts: 55 Arc User
    Options
    Just remember it's not as easy as it may seem. Keep the times in mind.

What they write:

Start date: April 8th, 2016 at 10:00am PDT
    End date: April 26th, 2016 11:59pm PDT

The days are separated by UTC time, 12:00AM (midnight) – 12:00AM (midnight next day), except for the first and last days.

What it means:
    Login Day 1: April 8th 10am - 5pm PDT
    Login Day2: April 8 5pm PDT - April 9 5 pm PDT
    Last Login Day: April 26 5 pm - midnight PDT

Hope this translation helps.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options

900 points total per character. Some people have a full accountful of lvl 90+ characters, meaning 7200 points and that's far from useless.
    ​​
    Sure. Some people. But most people have just 1 main character.
  • dozer86
    dozer86 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    This whole thing was absolutely useless. I logged for the whole month on two accounts and didnt get any in game mail or a bugger off from GM's. pretty pointless when you can't even get a response by anyone.