Did you believe in G17 coming?

Options
kittyempressa
kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
From ever since PW-China got their G17, there's been believers and non-believers in G17 reaching PWI one day. Now it's confirmed to come soon-ish. When you first heard about G17 coming, did you think it would actually do?​​
4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Did you believe in G17 coming? 28 votes

Yes.
89%
clokey#3498jsxshadowheerohex#3018shade13catgirldesukittyempressatestxvibestwizard11geochrisjaytrain91bhavenspaz95marianafixnibblescookiessengrdennis2012tatianasdemon97tommy500acblackfreyginteabagg 25 votes
No.
10%
sarrafelinekikiwikililiwnxbillyusa 3 votes

Comments

• freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    Yes.
    YES , I don't think a game developer would make 2 very different versions of one game title, might as well make a 2 different game. It struck me as weird the first time I found out about the different pwi r9 version and nv g3 though, also different nw furnace.
  • engrdennis2012
    engrdennis2012 Posts: 95 Arc User
    Options
    Yes.
    its already announced... lol
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    teabagg wrote: »
    giant sigs..why..why
    Because they can?

I've been asking everyone to limit them until I can get a rule in place, or get the web team to check the box in the forum config menu that will limit them. Mostly they just give me **** in return.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Yes, because cashcow​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Yes, and no.
    The very first time I heard it was when the thread about g17 just opened. The OP wrote an description of how a more powerful weapon called g17r5 would come out and beat our current r9rr. As rumors for r10 have been there forever it kinda seemed unlikely to me. I was just thinking that its just some other rumor someone started because they saw it on a private server or so.
    But then people started to provide with actual sources that it was from PWCN and not a private server, and that's where I did believe we would get it here one day as well.