Safe code (wardrobe + Mount)

Options
buniiie
buniiie Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Suggestion Box
Recently returning to the game, I've notice mount and fashion also have become a trend. They are extremely expensive or in somewhat equivalent to end game gears. Since there is a safe code for bank, can we possibly have safe code for wardrobe and pet as well?

People that spent millions coins on buying mounts and fashion, if the account do get ****, those safe codes would contribute in protecting the account. <3
Post edited by buniiie on
Tagged:

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Safe code works on wardrobe also. Unless you want a separate code.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yes, this kind of thread would go in the Suggestion Box forum. Really though, they are all covered by your account safe code.

Just remember, that to revert it or lessen the time, you must wait a full 72 hours without touching the timer options at all in order for the change to take affect.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • buniiie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    thank you for reply. But i cant seem to find a guide relating to this. Do you mind link me or show me how i can put safe code for wardrobe please? and how can i use separate code from the bank?
    Post edited by buniiie on
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Your bank/inventory safe code works for your wardrobe also. You set your safe code at the banker, or Auction House I believe.

I can't find any guides on it since PWE switched to Arc and basically killed the original site that had the basic manual for playing.​​

​​
  • buniiie
    Options
    aw.thank you. it can be set at a banker. So there is no possibility for such thing as Pet safe code?
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    You cannot lose pets in PvP, and they would be protected by the safe code if they were in your inventory.​​

​​
  • buniiie
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i just noticed the code doesn't apply when I open a consignment shop. Shouldn't safe code also applied to this?

Also the pet doesnt protected by a safe code. It easily revert and trade w/out asking for a safe code. The reason why I asked all these is because my catshop has been **** and lose everything I've got.