WHAT IS THE MOST OVER POWERED GEARS

Options
what is the most bound over powered gear, specially in neck, belt, robe, head gear, ring etc.?

and

what is the most tradable over powered gear, specially in neck, belt, robe, head gear, ring etc.?

Comments

• standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 136 Arc User
    Options
    For pvp? Core gear slots (aka not cards/charts) are so standardized there's no real variance.

With that in mind nothing is really particularly OP outside of what you do with it in terms of gems, refines and other stuff like cards/charts.

r9rr (5/5), emp, nw neck, nw ring or bead ring, upgraded r9 ring, CoM+WoA (most classes), r9rr weapon.

I'd give you a better explanation but we've had so many threads on this it's not even funny.
  • engrdennis2012
    engrdennis2012 Posts: 95 Arc User
    Options
    CoM and WoA will get bound, what about a OP tradable one? any other idea?
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options

CoM and WoA indeed get bound but can be sold if not equiped.
    The closest OP thing to CoM and WoA would be base helm/cape but those can not be sold even if no equiped as far as I know.
    So there is not really an OP cape/helm that can be sold after equiped unless im wrong.
    The only thing that come to my mind is a G15 or G16 Lunar helm and cape +12 with end game shards and some engraves maybe but still that is not end game.

The only weapon that can be considered close to endgame and can be sold are warsoul recast but again not as OP as rrr9.

• engrdennis2012
    engrdennis2012 Posts: 95 Arc User
    Options
    hmmm, what about OP tradable neck, belt, ring? my purpose is to resell after i use it.
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 136 Arc User
    Options

hmmm, what about OP tradable neck, belt, ring? my purpose is to resell after i use it.

There is no OP gear that will give you a good resale other than EMP. Perhaps NW necks if you buy and sell it within a month or so.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options

Ah, people get so often blinden by the mass perception. Ofc there are OP Cape/Helmets that can be traded and are even compareable to CoM/WoA. Just the G16 ones Lunar-Version. I to date, use them on all my caster characters and really, the difference between the CoM/WoA set is just as high compared to the Base Helm/NW cape one. Those are nearly equally strong (the NW versions and the G16) due to the stat advantage of G16 and the Set Bonus ofc. That is even more true for LA and HA classes.

The only thing you wanna take care of is getting nearly max stats on your G16 parts and ofc 4 sockets.

CoM/WoA and the NW stuffs in terms of Cape/Helmet are by far overhyped. CoM is really nice for caster as it gives you a ton of HP, but thats about it. The few Att/Def lvl dont really make that much of a difference. Then again, in the right hands it does make a difference. If you dont wanna win by gear only and can call yourself a skilled player then in all honesty, you dont need the CoM/Woa. G16 is enough by far.

PS: You can click on the links in my signature to check out what kind of Robe/Helmet I use.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    Grind 2nd map for 95 event helmet XD