How do I uninstall?

Options
bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
I wanna take a big break from the game. I opened arc to uninstall the game but the uninstall button is missing.
How do I uninstall the game and arc from my pc?
Ty for answer in advance.
giphy.gif

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    If it's not in Programs & Features, then just delete the folder and shortcuts. The game doesn't write any registry keys.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    Options

If it's not in Programs & Features, then just delete the folder and shortcuts. The game doesn't write any registry keys.​​

Ok ty. I need this break. it seems that with all the changes happend the game is making me somehow a bit angry. The fun that I had at begging when I started somehow its gone.
    giphy.gif

• zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    One does not simply leaves PWI.

But I agree with your choice. If it gets more troublesome than fun it's time for a break. Have a nice break.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • bloodedone87
    Options

One does not simply leaves PWI.

But I agree with your choice. If it gets more troublesome than fun it's time for a break. Have a nice break.

Thank you.
    giphy.gif

• technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Options
    If you plan to come back some time, just copy the folder of the game on a usb or cd. Whne you reinstall Arc, just copy the game back in it's folder, and double click the elementclient, it will start arc, add it in the arc list of installed file, and update the game, and save you a 20 gig download.

Enjoy your break.