Mysthic Thicket Skill Problem

dragonubis
dragonubis Posts: 38 Arc User
Hello my name is Dragonubis.

I've been having this problem for a while now but because i don't use the skill so much it din't bother me.

1. What is the Mystic Skill Thicket and what does it do?
Conjure thorny vines to choke your target, dealing 12 times your weapon damage plus 6500 as Wood damage. Has a chance to silence and freeze the target.
2. What i thick Thicket is: Call plants around the targeted enemy and deal continuous damage for a short time, additionally it may Silence and Freeze the target for a short time.

Now whit this information we know that this ability those damage and may cause crowd control but for me in game i get different results.

No damage was done but it was crowd controlled
tinypic.com/r/jiidt3/9

Again same result only this time closer to the target
tinypic.com/r/24fdz82/9

Now here we are more closer and whit two targets and only one took damage and the other one was froze
tinypic.com/r/2gy6fsj/9

Maybe it's me or maybe the Skill Text is writting wrong or maybe is a Bug if anyone knows or is having same problems let me know and maybe if theres anyway of fixing it if it needs fixing.

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    The seal+freeze chances are not 100% and each status effect has a chance to occur per each of the four plants.

Doing a few cursory tests though, there does seem to be something off about the damage? I only had one damage tick in the first test and then it went back to doing multiple.​​
  • dragonubis
    dragonubis Posts: 38 Arc User
    yes my main problem is whit the damage not the crowd control, might it be that if the weapon damage is low it might not do damage to the enemy?