How many actually would want the duchess Fashion back for a short while on sale in the boutique?!

Options
zri
zri Posts: 23 Arc User
Hi there.
I been asking GMs and officers of pwi if Duchess fashion will ever come back into the Boutique. But so far I think the requests for it is to small.
I am on Etherblade and i often see people WC "WTB Duchess fashion" But since it was so little people buying it when it was on sale, not a lot of people are selling it.
I been looking for this fashion and even tried to buy them one by one. But no luck. Either i missed a seller since i live in EU or i cant afford that specific pure white/Red/black set.
So now im here asking whos actually interested in getting the set back for a limit time or even perm. :)
Hope i get some luck atleast or someone who wanna sell me a set on Etherblade. If selling PM Eliyama. :)
Thanks for reading my post and thanks as well in advance if you wanna help get back the set. ;)
Huggles Eliyama

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Nope I like being one of the few with a duke set =)
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    Well tbh I am too one of the few with the male duke fashion, but I want a second duke set myself I missed a huge chance to buy 1 out of 3 that are on ether blade , what pwi needs to do is make fash armor for guys , instead of making troll fash like mascot , it's like super sexist that woman get like a new fash per week if not more and they obviously had effort to do so where guy fash is darklordorgtfo.
    Vae Victis.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    weapon762 wrote: »
    it's like super sexist that woman get like a new fash per week if not more and they obviously had effort to do so where guy fash is darklordorgtfo.
    Want to trade all female fash for a female version of darklord normal-46.gif​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    shade13 wrote: »
    it's like super sexist that woman get like a new fash per week if not more and they obviously had effort to do so where guy fash is darklordorgtfo.
    Want to trade all female fash for a female version of darklord normal-46.gif

This would be amazing.​​
  • weapon762
    Options
    -rages - don't give them ideas ! Lol
    Vae Victis.
  • quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    the prices are high indeed. i sold my duchess set wich had a random red set dye that matched the red color in the dress itself for 250m. and i could have gotten alot more for it.
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino @mintsummer Can we get this fashion set in shop for a limited time again pretty please?

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I'll ask the powers that be
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I'd rather see the Hawaiian or "Celebrity Female" sets http://ecatomb.pwe.vision/fashion-f.php
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I would drop actual money to get the passionate set for my veno. It's been in the game since 2008, and has only ever appeared on a GM toon.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    Options
    thank you @thenamesdomino !
  • weapon762
    Options
    Hey while your asking the powers that be , have em make awesome fashion weapons that actaully look like weapons instead of fruits ? (Never did understand the appeal to that) so let's say a buster sword for seeker ect , and fashion armor like samurai armor including helm I mean isn't that the point of the setting of the game?
    Vae Victis.
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options

I'd rather see the Hawaiian or "Celebrity Female" sets http://ecatomb.pwe.vision/fashion-f.php

I have been waiting for the Hawaiian set for so long now. It would be great to have it released this summer.
    I'm still wishing for permanent versions of the Vigor of Tigers (those tiger vendor shops are some of the cutest things I ever saw in PWI)

As for the main subject, putting the Duke and Duchess sets back in boutique would mean fairly easy money for PWE. I don't see why it would be a bad move, eh GMs?
    (and why not the Orchid Cocktail set... *bails out before receiving any probable ensuing rage from others*)

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I want the Hawaiian set, Gothic Lolita set, and a permanent version of the 2012 X'mas set.​​
  • zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I want Duchess fash set too.
    And Hawaiinn
    And Heavy Biker.

Plus, can expand wardrobe more than 200 slots.
  • zeevhaora
    Options
    Thanks for attend about Duchess, PWI :3

Waiting for that other 2 sets soon. ;)

[Maybe in 2020 :P]
  • weapon762
    Options
    QQ they actually released it lol
    Vae Victis.
  • thenamesdomino
    Options
    :)
  • weapon762
    Options
    I blame u Domino lol (though I secretly bought 3 sets of Duke fash ) (now have pwi make buster sword fash weapons for pwi )
    Vae Victis.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    I blame u Domino lol (though I secretly bought 3 sets of Duke fash ) (now have pwi make buster sword fash weapons for pwi )

And then have a copyright problem, GGWP​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• lestaroth
    Options
    I just wanted to thank you PWE guys for releasing the sets back. Now for the last one in due time. *thumbs up*
  • zeevhaora
    Options
    PWI, PWI....

@thenamesdomino smile here... but dude, WTF is this tender socialite fash in dawnglory server saying "time limited" and "unable to dye"? Another trap like was woodlands where some employers of this company lie saying "by design" and after fix it?

Will this fashion expire after one certain time like promo fashs? Want people paying 15 gold in a fash will disapper? LMAO!
  • zeevhaora
    Options
    GZ @chary . Ur wish of gothic lolita was attended.

Heavy biker and Hawaiian now!
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    zeevhaora wrote: »
    GZ @chary . Ur wish of gothic lolita was attended.

I might have just squealed like a little girl.​​
  • zeevhaora
    Options
    Hawaiian set! Good one!

Heavy biker next week, pls <3

And fix all list of stuffs ppl clain here, in tickets, in world chat, facebook, etc... make ur players happy and then we lets give money to you.
  • lestaroth
    Options
    Well done! Cheers!
    Now to buy it and secure it. *shifty eyes*
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    thanks to PWI for giving some ppl exactly what they asked for.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• alaia#4592
    alaia#4592 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    We need the Exiled Dark Diva Set too, that one was promised to be on boutique...
    And yes please Heavy Biker Set, I want those boots *-*

Dhalie : : Mystic : : Tideswell
  • rougwee
    rougwee Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    I been waiting for like 3 years for Heavy Biker fashion to come.... would be nice if they'd finally put it rather than this strippers fashions they release lately.
  • thenamesdomino
    Options
    All in due time you guys. :)