Lunar New Year Events (Answered)

13»

Comments

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    nebula dust orbs, i only got 1 set instead of half a dozen of em (waited 24 hours since getting first reward, still nothing), blah..waiting on support to reply
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Players who collected more than 2016 lucky coins will get their Chest S soon. I am sorry for the inconvenience :cry: Our script only picked out character who had exactly 2016 coins. My bad. :wink:
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    mint, how about those of us missing huge numbers of nebula dusts?
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 136 Arc User
    Also still missing dust orbs, can't think of why I left the stones completely untouched. I did add to the stacks to save on bank room but I carefully noted and screen capped what I had from the thousand packs before that.
  • tuttle
    @mintsummer @thenamesdomino I suggest ya'll communicate the details of this event with your support team. Here we are two weeks after this event, and I am still about 1000 nebula dusts short of what I should have. I FINALLY got the S card portion this afternoon. Incompetency, poor verbage, changing things on the fly...never have I had any promotion from PWI go smoothly, but at least I can usually get it resolved through support.

However, after two weeks of back and forth with support, giving them time to investigate, etc, I receive a reply telling me that I have received all of what I earned...I can tell you for certain I finished the event with 14 full sets of the stones. I can also tell you for certain that I sold more sets to friends/faction mates. I believe that number was 15 sets, but I am not 100% certain (12 of them were to my faction leader so that much I DO know for 100% certain)

Do the math, thats 1300-1450 nebula dusts depending exactly how many I sold, I have received 450. That is a TWO HUNDRED gold difference even on the current sale - FAR more if the sale were not running.

I have updated my support ticket requesting they reach out to ya'll for more info and find someone competent to handle my ticket, things like this really make your player base question spending their time and money on your titles, and will lead to the ruin and damnation of this company if it is not promptly addressed.
  • thesemisolidowl
    thesemisolidowl Posts: 9 Arc User
    The promo did say that if you sold them or traded them before the event was over you would not get the bonus for them.
  • tuttle
    edited February 2016
    And mint came here early on and told us that they would be counted, so learn to read everything before you comment. Even if you wanna go with that logic, that's still 250 missing dusts, and then I shouldn't have gotten the s cards. So, just no.