new one - Prices and Costs

As I have chars everywhere a lot of people usually complaint about itens prices and costs to level. How is it possible to see capes and helmets for 2 billion coins or a simple Diamond of Dragon worths 120 million coins ??

When I have got my DoD's was 35 million and now is 120 million. Sounds like a third world country.

A lot of new players are merging from PWI to some other game because unless they cheat, those itens are not possible to have it at all. The consequence is unbalanced servers and the game itself.

Suggestions (a) Increase the amount of reward, forcing to drop the price
(b) Making possible through Instances to drop or to make those itens. Right now the available one is for few characters only
(c) Selling through Gold Itens to make the Itens, like the R9 itself (MoGs / GSTs, stc)

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Suggestions
    (a) Increase the amount of reward, forcing to drop the price
    This would not force a drop in price, it would force an increase in price because there are more coins to be spent. That's just plain simple economics.

(b) Making possible through Instances to drop or to make those itens. Right now the available one is for few characters only
    I'd rather see them farmable through NW tokens then (with a high price of tokens needed and a craft price)

(c) Selling through Gold Itens to make the Itens, like the R9 itself (MoGs / GSTs, stc)
    That would also just increase the price, unless it's going for a low amount of gold, which is unlikely.
    ​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.