Kitty for a moderator!! VOTE NOW!!1

2»

Comments

• kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    just read it :) i will call you a "he" then since your siggy doesnt meantion it

Sorry, but Kitty's a "she". And Kitty does mention it in her siggy: "If you reply to Kitty's post, call her a "she" or don't bother to reply at all if you can't read." Not to mention some other things that make it obvious (for ex. "Empress" refers to a female sovereign, "Emperor" is the male equivalent and both are above kings and queens in prestige).

Though the smell of a bad troll with bad manners is strong on brightlight. And they say trolls shouldn't be fed. *hits brightlight with a trollhammer*
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • brightlight#0879
    brightlight#0879 Posts: 7 Arc User
    your entire thread is a troll so only right i troll on it :)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Heero thinks this is funny and to be fair maybe their is a need for more Thunder on here after all.

Yer your right that is annoying...​​
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User

Hey, it's not my fault that people don't like....

• Posts being moved to the forums they belong in. (There is more than just General Discussion guys.)
    • Enforcement of forum rules. (In particular the severe violations avoiding the profanity filters.)
    • The truth about network issues.
    • To admit that their PC may not be capable of playing how they want.
    And seriously, there have been much worse mods. At least I'm active. samurai-25.gif​​
    hey. i know you just try to help and do your job. people are so unappreciative of all that you do
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • savemefrommyself
    savemefrommyself Posts: 2 Arc User
    no
  • mazza69
    mazza69 Posts: 7 Arc User
    no, i'd rather eat my own eyeballs.