Is there any difference between private server and PWI?

Options
OK I came across this guy....long story short, he basicly told me he knows how to fix archer problem
He suggested me to make a full Str genie with enough vit to use rentless courage....which will grant maximum aps buff
He told me that he did that in private server and he can kill 5,6 people (I assume he was talking about equal gears since it's private server) before the rentless courange buff runs out which I believe is 8 to 10 secs (not sure) (due to high damge and high aps....what he told me)
then I told him it won't work in PWI because people in PWI have primal passive def skill which gives any RRR9 toons atleast 30k physical deff, plus they have def charms which you need 4 hits to pop all of them....on top of that they have inkdragon which decrease 20% damge....and people are not dumb to not use their deff skills and apo to defense, etc....which makes archers' "aps" won't work here. I also told him that while you popping their def charm, people would get close to you and boom you are screwed.
Then he kept argue that he can do it in private server so can I in PWI and said "blah blah blah all pwi players are noobs"
then i told him...your strategy is not that smart either...you basicly sacrifice all genie deff skills for that 1 rentless courage skill
I felt waste of time to continue that concersation, so I ignore him
This is not the first time I encounter this situation.....many people, especially who play archer in private server, also say something like that "blah blah blah archer is strong you guys don't know how to play"

My question is.....is there any difference between private server and PWI ?
I know there has to be because what he told me as his "brillant strategy" is basicly BS....yet he claimed he dominate in private server....

Comments

• kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    Sounds a lot like a boaster. And a noob.

First of all, demon archers have demon Quickshot for APS. So at least as a demon Relentless Courage is somewhat useless.
    2nd, archers are quite famous for killing people with worse gears and having problems with equal-geared combat.
    3rd, like you said, wasting whole genie on Relentless Courage...it's indeed a waste. Genie debuffs would be more useful in killing stuff quick.
    And finally 4th, it's quite usual for people like that appear in-game to say "Q.Q you might kill here, but come to private server to get pwned by reel pR0z. *noobRAGEEEEEEE* ". Better just ignore that kind of people.

Though ofc Kitty shouldn't say anything, for she's a non-factor full PVE-noob that fails hard. (though Kitty likes to ask "How Kitty fails?" because none has yet given any decent answer)
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yes, there can be quite a big difference between a private server and PWI.

Also, discussions about private servers are not allowed, so we'll go ahead and shut this one down.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.