Seal:Canyon

Options
eytheranea
eytheranea Posts: 20 Arc User
So I was revisiting an old title quest I left long ago since I was unable to get the World Boss. Went and bought the summoning item with the 500k and 10 lucky coins from the assistant, did the quest and didnt get the title. After 5 mins of cursing, umm-ing and err-ing I realised I must have NPCed the Seal itself by accident when i cleaned My bank out in November. Is there a way to get a new one in game? Teleporting to Avalanche Village doesn't give me a new one. Or do I have to submit a ticket and wait to be told "you sir are a fool for NPC-ing and there is nothing we can do"?

PS I have a SS of my damage log to show i killed the summoned mini boss if that is of any use

Comments

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Are you sure you repicked the title pop up? The quest auto fails without notice when you leave the area boss spawns in. I know multiple people who didnt notice this while they were killing world bosses for titles.
    You dont need the seal so dont worry about having NPC'd that, you can NPC those seals right away, they arent that useful.​​
  • eytheranea
    Options
    Thanks testxvi, didnt realise PWI had changed the mini boss from the white one to the black one XD
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    Changed? You need both white and black deiciter at some point for title quests.​​
  • eytheranea
    Options
    Maybe I needed both right there, all I know is I did the white, the quest didnt go, did the black and the quest went so..eh. All done now though yay!