Good Job PWI

Options
wtl
wtl Posts: 57 Arc User
I just gotta say how good a job perfect world has done with the new cross server nation wars.

I'm from TT server and i just really love how we always have a chance (about as much chance as getting a crown of madness) to actually come in first place. It seems like the game doesn't even hide the fact you have no chance, just come and get ganked for minimal tokens while the servers with higher population come make tokens off your charms.

It's also nice how my skills don't seem to hit any one or have an effect. It's as if the game has already decided you are going to fail.
If this is true, it would save everyone a lot of time and stress if we could just go into cross server and let pwi just play for us on auto pilot. I say this because it sure won't pick the players I pick to hit, it''s always someone in another map or the toon goes right up to hit and then just stops and doles nothing.
You can also get killed through AD and the armor charms never click on my cleric.

Finally, when the nw is over, we can get our token (yes token, not a typo) with only a 30-45 minute wait while off our regular server so we just stand there.

I gotta say I am impressed the the super job that has been done on this instance.
Keep up the good work!!
Other MMOs really appreciate the way you are handling business.