What happened to the War Front Mounts?

Options
valdisman
valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
Just seen the new Mount and its surprising in a bad way. Its also nothing like any of the mounts PWI have said would be available.

The first 2 mounts in the news I have never seen yet, but stated they would be released with the war front expansion.
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9632473-war-front-expansion-sneak-peek-1

Any info on these?
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• icycoffeebreaks
    icycoffeebreaks Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    That 2nd picture with the blue flying dragon mount, and that pigeon mount has already been released. You can only obtain them from packs. Because the packs are so expensive, the are only a few (or none on your server) of them around. I've seen several people on TT server with them. That first picture of the black and fiery dragon - I haven't seen yet.
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    Those are very nice to follow inside Flowsilver. Take half instance. lol
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • valdisman
    Options

That 2nd picture with the blue flying dragon mount, and that pigeon mount has already been released. You can only obtain them from packs. Because the packs are so expensive, the are only a few (or none on your server) of them around. I've seen several people on TT server with them. That first picture of the black and fiery dragon - I haven't seen yet.

Really? Which pack was the blue dragon mount as Etherblade has a LOT of cash players and I'm yet to see one
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well I believe the red dragon from the that link, along with a blue dragon without wings (seen that one in youtube videos only), might be a reward from the cross-server faction wars which we dont have yet. The NPC to craft the dragons have already ingame since our war front expansion.

dB1M7pu.png

The reward from winning battle treasure island (cross-server faction wars) I suppose is this item?
    You need 2500 of the 'Dragonlord's Sigh' and you have a 91.3% chance to get 100 of them from the treasure.

I'm honestly not really understanding the reward system fully yet fox-18.gif
    There's an explaination here
    vile dragon camp/swirling dragon valley/dragon's meet that's mentioned is different territories in there...
    If reward is multipled, will you get multiple treasures maybe?​​
    Post edited by testxvi on
  • icycoffeebreaks
    icycoffeebreaks Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That blue dragon (called Ancestral Horror) was from the Ancient Relics packs: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9680753-boutique-update

The pigeon mount (called Cocoda) was from the Treasure of the Sun packs: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9648753-boutique-update

Both those packs were like 70 gold for 100 packs- just way too fudging expensive, and the chances to get mounts were like 0.04-0.05% So, only people out of their minds would try to get them D: The wing span of the blue dragon was about almost the same as the flying phoenix mount, pretty HUGE!
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    yeah i been waiting for the black/red dragon its a rewards for treasure island which isnt working for our version yet it seems QQ..........although i suppose its not entirely improbable that it may end up in an uber expensive pack not released yet as well since the other 2 featured eventually did
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Options
    On Etherblade server Im almost sure that the guy who likes to use caps on world chat and spam cross server horns had the ancestral horror mount a few days ago. Not sure if he still have it.
    I also saw more than one player with the bird. But as other said I think those packs are so expensive that there are not too many people willing to get them.

On side note: Some guy was trying to buy a Vile Drake mount for 800 mill yesterday :D
    No sure if he was trolling or what :p
  • valdisman
    Options
    Ah right I had no idea. Im not in a big pvp faction so I assume it will be a prize which will be beyond any reach for me.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker