GM: How about some Snowmen stats

One of the traditions of PWI that I have always enjoyed is the snowmen at Christmas (I know some people don't like em cause they lag their under-powered PCs, but I enjoy our snowmen overlords). Maybe I just have a kind of PWI OCD...but I think it would be really cool if PWE could share some stats about the snowmen...during the time they were here how many snowmen got killed on each server? How many drops did they drop? Who melted the most snowmen? Perhaps it could even become a simple event to guess the number of snowmen spawned/killed. I know you guys have this information in your logs.

Anyhow, this year I only had my Duskblade auto-cultivating them for a few hours on a couple of days and still must have killed over 10,000 of em based on my drops. So, lets say 400 toons (I chose this number based on number of people in NW) on the server do the same kinda thing then that alone is 4mil snowmen slaughtered. Sound about right? Anyone want to make other estimates on number of snowmen killed?

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Interesting idea that would be neat to see. I will say with the amount of alts with similar names or inis running together the number per server will likely be at least three times your estimate. Yours was 4m. If thats correct per server, i will bet 1.5b. Too bad they stayed for such a short time this year.