TW MAP RESET

Options
monoftalm
monoftalm Posts: 118 Arc User
Hai!

Please reset TW map!

This will lead to game development and more!

Also this will help guilds expand and develop enjoying game while boosting the PWI growth!

Mono
<3

Comments

• icycoffeebreaks
    icycoffeebreaks Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    They are not going to reset the map any time soon. The reason why is because they are getting ready to launch the new treasure island tw. That tw instance requires factions to have a certain amount of land to participate, so they are delaying it until they can launch it and test drive it. They made this a public announcement over a month ago, but when this new tw instance will arrive, we don't know.
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options

They are not going to reset the map any time soon. The reason why is because they are getting ready to launch the new treasure island tw. That tw instance requires factions to have a certain amount of land to participate, so they are delaying it until they can launch it and test drive it. They made this a public announcement over a month ago, but when this new tw instance will arrive, we don't know.

^Exactly what icy wrote.
    Would've been nice if they just reset the map at the time they made the announcement and then gave us a couple weeks to "prepare" (their words). But this is just how PWI has chosen to do it.

terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    Ehh, that's one of the reasons I wanted them to reset the map when we got the update. We have no idea when the cross-server TW will be released and it could take ages. I understand them wanting to give factions the chance to gather enough lands to participate, but it will just end up being 3-4 factions on the whole map. That's boring.

I know, I know. Why send a weaker faction when the other servers will send their best factions? I understand that too, but the other servers have weaker factions as well. Plus, it would be quite disappointing if only 2-3 factions from each server qualify and participate in it until whenever the next map reset might be. This isn't a server vs. server or some event to prove which server has the best factions or whatever, in my eyes... but just an event where factions get the chance to fight against factions from other servers that normally have no way of fighting against. The idea is fun! tiger-27.gif

Oh well, there is nothing we can do but wait. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    The map should effectively be reset every 12 weeks due to how the qualifications for cross server tw apparently work, but that's probably too much to ask for.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hold your thoughts on this...

We will see...​​
  • monoftalm
    Options
    I agree with all of you my friends, I do believe that PWI should stick to the plans and announcements ones they announce it, as players and guilds plan and depend on those - TW reset should come every 12 weeks no matter what imo.
    <3
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    They planned a 12 week/3 month reset but failed to follow through.

In a thread back in November, I stated the proper or assumed reset times.

'15 Nov 3rd.- Missed
    '16 Feb 2nd - Pending
    '16 May 3rd - Pending
    '16 Aug 2nd - Pending
    '16 Nov 1st - Pending

From thread: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1203241/territory-war-reset/p3

Those dates are not just 12 week/3 Month marks... but also the very next maintenance date as to when they most likely would've been reset.

We don't have any Cross-TW yet, and doesn't seem like anytime soon but the next assumed reset date which would be the old 6 month mark is at Feb 2nd.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    Options
    I heard chinese locked prices in VIP system and since other versions have different prices they need remove it or fix,so PWI and others cant put version with CTW coz VIP system came earlier and part of update. So its unknown when they send us fix and it means CTW and map reset unknown also. Maybe this week or maybe with housing update in few months only...
  • elohim77
    elohim77 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    mars19 wrote: »
    I heard chinese locked prices in VIP system and since other versions have different prices they need remove it or fix,so PWI and others cant put version with CTW coz VIP system came earlier and part of update. So its unknown when they send us fix and it means CTW and map reset unknown also. Maybe this week or maybe with housing update in few months only...

does VIP sistem give different boutique prices? egg-9.gif​​
  • mars19
    edited January 2016
    Options
    They cheaper yes and some exclusive titles and items. 4500 points for VIP 6. Can buy 20 B-S packs or +10 orb only once per month. +11 and S card free once per month if enough points. Also some things like repair without npc,mass pick up drop,resurrect, own teleports(at 6 vip lvl u can make 10 points), meditation at any place,blacklist where u see enemy coordinates anytime,some of this need additional items from vip shop for each use.
    http://s019.radikal.ru/i630/1601/87/8707a0bf9242.jpg
    http://s020.radikal.ru/i707/1601/3b/30a1c23e1290.jpg
  • catgirldesu
    Options
    The Event Boutique still remains the same though, yes?
    ​​
  • mars19
    Options
    Same,but they have Nightshade flyers there.
  • catgirldesu
    Options
    Cool, thanks. I need the Event Boutique so I can keep getting the "free" fashion. monkey-37.gif​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    What exactly is this VIP system and how do we earn points ? and how does it affect prices in boutique, by boutique, is it event boutique or cashshop boutique ?
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    how it is conected VIP boutique with TW map reset?
    make a new topic
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    beast21g said:

how it is conected VIP boutique with TW map reset?
    make a new topic

I think the person was trying to say since PWCN got the VIP boutique as part of an update before they got Battle for Treasure Island, we do too. So in order to get the Battle for Treasure Island update, we need to get the VIP boutique update first (which has potential problems as the person stated) above.

Though, I don't believe that this is true.

Many of the updates/patches that PWCN gets are the ones that we get -- true. However, we don't exactly get the same stuff as China for every update. Iremember they did something weird with the Riptide expansion and didn't include something big that PWCN got. Unless the VIP boutique is a vital part to the cross-server event, I doubt it needs to be "fixed" or even included for the event to work in PWI (mainly because you can't access boutique during cross-server NW).

terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Idr if the VIP system was mentioned here, but afaik some features other than boutique discounts and exclusive items and titles include resurrection, and RoR meditation on open map.

EDIT: This is it. translated from chinese page.

VIP 1: Can fix equipment anywhere.
    VIP 2: RoR Meditation anywhere.
    VIP 3: Pick up more than one item.
    VIP 4: Teleport the husband/wife.
    VIP 5: Revive
    VIP 6: Open the system track, after opponent (no idea)

1. Release the system vip privileges
    - insert card will receive vip points specific 1 KNB VIP = 3 points
    - VIP Points Hit 1 the value will increase vip level. Every level, there are particular privileges
    - every day will deduct 1 energy certain vip points
    (example-Photo: Current VIP level is 6, have 4.500 Points, 150 points will be deducted from every day until deduct up to 0 points. )

My mind is a bit tired to figure the last part completely.

-----

Aaaaaaand derail. Massive derail. :p
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • monoftalm
    Options
    Anyone from PW staff wants to put a comment please do! TW map reset is whats needed for Game to move on!
    <3
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    monoftalm wrote: »
    Please reset TW map!

This will lead to game development and more!

They did reset map numerous times before (with 6 months interval). I wouldn't say it lead to game development and more. Just few extra TWs for several factions if they are lucky to have matching opponent nearby. Most are not lucky though.
    Multi gank onto one faction worked with more fun sometimes, if you ask me :)
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    makes 0 sense to reset map now.

factions been preparing to get most land, to get into cross server tw.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    I prefer 6 month resets tbh
  • beast21g
    Options
    with 6 months reset 2-3 guilds will survive
  • shade13
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »

There are tones of guilds who never conquered a land, but they survived, survive and plan to continue surviving ;)
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • beast21g
    Options
    shade13 said:

There are tones of guilds who never conquered a land, but they survived, survive and plan to continue surviving ;)
    ​​

that wasnt my point, the point is that 2-3 guilds will have the chance to go into cross server TW
    obviously not everyone interested into that
  • shade13
    edited January 2016
    Options
    that wasnt my point, the point is that 2-3 guilds will have the chance to go into cross server TW
    obviously not everyone interested into that

What's the difference then if many guilds are on map? Number of factions who can enter xserver TW is limited, isn't it? Only those with most number of lands will participate. What's the point of having a land if it's not enough to qualify anyway?
    IMO, it's aimed for encouraging smaller facs to group together rather than farming lands separately.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    its not that only factions with most numbers can participate in xserver tw. You actually have to bid on lands like normal tw.
    From what I understood is that 2 factions per server can join xserver tw. You need a minimum of 5 lands to bid. Having 12 lands would guarantee you a spot. And here is where the 3 month tw reset comes in. The point of a 3 month reset is that NO faction has a safe spot and all factions have a chance to bid ,to not favour only the big factions.
  • shade13
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    The point of a 3 month reset is that NO faction has a safe spot and all factions have a chance to bid ,to not favour only the big factions.

That means that factions don't really TW, but grab lands as fast as possible and evade any risky fight with the possibility to lose since they can't afford to lose lands. Which in its turn kills the whole point of TW as a pvp event, which is supposed to be fun and challenging. All you do is looking for a weak spot around you to strike for crystal walk. You need neither gear nor team work for that. And then you have to bid for xserver TW and can be overbid and left behind. Does it motivate you enough to come and take part? :D
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I think you missed his point. A three month reset basically says to me: "get five lands then go after whoever for fun fights the remaining seven weeks".​​
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    Options
    If you arent able to defend the 5 lands you hold in a TW then you shouldnt be in cross server TW either i agree with shade this should be a time for ppl to reflect on how the guilds in this game work rather than 5 top tier strong guilds (which the servers could have if these lazy ppl would leave these crappy pve poser tw facs) the servers have on average 2-3 guilds top tier and 5-10 tier 2 and 30 bazillion lesser **** ant guilds with r999 scattered everywhere wasting space on the map and land farming coins with crystal walk lands they claim and cant even defend. This event should be encouragement for those players to unite in the guilds that are elligible and work together but instead everyone will cry its unfair. This game has suffered a long time because it was too easy to open guilds to begin with and everyone muddied the water with their crappy ones dividing everyone up more than was completely neccessary. Finally we have a reason to come back together and forget all the **** ant guilds for this event but instead ppl want to cry its unfair and their guilds with 20 half geared ppl and 30 alts should get to bid on the cross server TW or the map should be reset cuz they want to get free lands and have a chance to bid on something they cant defend just like their tw's on their server????? I think not
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Dude, would it hurt to use some freaking punctuation?

Here's a version of your post in English.
    phage69 wrote: »
    If you aren't able to defend the 5 lands you hold in a TW, then you shouldn't be in cross server TW either.

I agree with shade that this should be a time for ppl to reflect on how the guilds in this game work, rather than 5 top tier strong guilds. (Which the servers could have, if these lazy people would leave these crappy PvE poser TW facts) I'm not even sure what this last bit even means.

The servers have on average 2-3 guilds that are top tier, and 5-10 tier 2, and 30 bazillion lesser ****-ant guilds with R999 scattered everywhere wasting space on the map and land farming coins with crystal walk lands they claim and cant even defend. This is such a run on it's not even funny. Should be two separate sentences, but I don't feel like doing that much editing. Also, the land isn't crystal-walk, the faction is.

This event should be encouragement for those players to unite in the guilds that are elligible and work together, but instead everyone will cry its unfair. This game has suffered a long time because it was too easy to open guilds to begin with, and everyone muddied the water with their crappy ones dividing everyone up more than was completely neccessary.

Finally we have a reason to come back together and forget all the **** ant guilds for this event, but instead people want to cry its unfair. And that their guilds with 20 half geared ppl, and 30 alts, should get to bid on the cross server TW; or that the map should be reset becauzse they want to get free lands, and have a chance to bid on something they cant defend. Just like their TW's on their server????? I think not
    Well, that was 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Was fun though.

Now that I can read it; you basically want to exclude everything TW-related to only the top 3-5 factions on the server. Which was exactly the problem with long TW seasons in the first place.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!