HELP !! MY PJ'S DISAPPEARED OR ROBBED ME

Help! today go to my account and my pj's were no longer , I think I stole , how could recover ? but only I had 3 name 2 , silica and other Seshiria I remember.
Tagged:

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    1. Never share your account information with anyone, ever.
    2. You must open a ticket to PWE support. Click the support link on any PWE web page.
    3. Pray. There's about a 30% chance of you getting anything back.

Also, your message is a bit confusing.
    "Help! today go to my account and my pj's were no longer" seems to indicate you are missing the cat PJ fashion.
    "I think I stole , how could recover ?" Most likely translates into "I think they were stolen, how can I recover them?"
    "only I had 3 name 2 , silica and other Seshiria I remember." This is just gibberish. Neither Silica of Seshira are items in game. I cannot find anything even remotely similar that could be in game unless you count the anime results from Seshira.

Please be clear and precise when you open your ticket if you want any chance of getting help at all. Get a friend to assist if your English is that bad. I don't say this to be rude, but because you are not likely to get any help if they don't get precise and clear details.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!