Christmas Gift Log-In Event

Options
sndrzzz
sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
As there is a new Log-In Event and we are promised rewards daily, is everyone receiving their rewards on all their characters? I receive rewards on only some of my characters and not at all on others no matter how many times i relog them. Any tips?

Comments

• kahlenamnell1
    kahlenamnell1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Are the characters that are not getting the reward below level 50?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    No for the most part they are all 100+ and RB2. I know a bunch of people that aren't getting anything on their main accounts, but get it on alts.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sndrzzz
    Options
    Characters are level 50+ as it is written in the rules. Same thing as sylenthunter said.
  • kahlenamnell1
    kahlenamnell1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    So far I've had no issue on any of my toons, been taking 30 minutes to an hour for it to show up sometimes though.
  • kyonesiver
    kyonesiver Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    this event SUCKS period! booooooo brinng back snowmen!
  • sndrzzz
    Options
    I am not receiving the reward even if i am logged since reset.
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    my one alt got both but my main and other only got first reward so far
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Options
    login first day worked fine. Logged in multiple times second day and nothing. just checked and day 3 prize seems to be working
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • bloodking82
    bloodking82 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    Same here, first day got it instantly, second got nothing. Third day ( right now ) still nothing
  • fordtech
    fordtech Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    got a couple toons that havent received day 2 rewards yet. on another note, i still have toons that havent received day 30 and day 32 rewards from the previous log in event.
  • scarletcrimson
    scarletcrimson Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I have characters who havent received any of the Christmas log in event, or got the reward the first day and nothing since. These are characters that I have logged in every day in December.
  • sndrzzz
    Options
    so far, i barely received rewards of the first 2 days. Yesterday (3rd day) no reward and only few of my chars received 10 event golds (reward of 4th day). Will log-in even count for the last reward after 10 days?
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I'm having issues with this on basically all of my chars as well. :/​​
  • iky90
    iky90 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    It works just fine with my account! Ty PWI <3
    You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    I got the first 2 days ok on all my accounts but havent gotten anything on the 3rd day on any of my accounts at all lolz
  • wtl
    wtl Posts: 57 Arc User
    Options
    Honestly, I've gotten to the point where I don't really care if I get anything or not.

This event works for me just like the rest have worked for the last year or so .... it doesn't.

I get stuff on random toons instead of all that qualify. So I guess I should be happy and satisfied that toons I will never play are getting rewards.
  • ladymegita2
    ladymegita2 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Apart form nor regularly getting the rewards i also got this War Fron Secret Gift Token that is supposed to exchange automatically but it just stays in my inventory and refuses to exchange. What to do?