jsxshadow's derailed PvP discussion

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    saxroll said:

jsxshadow said:

booker27 said:

I remember when joe went around the forums saying how barbs are OP in 1v1 and yet he is super skilled. But if they are OP shouldnt your baeb wins not count at all since barbs are OP no? easy wins.

Why do you think I rolled a cleric and left her at full +10 and am currently rolling a mystic? Cause, hell ya Barbs are friggin OP and I am sick of playing "considered-OP"-classes just for this very reason. I will be more active on my Mystic from now on. INB4 People tell me how OP mystics are and that they are broken (hell yeah they are, but any class is OP if you know how to use them or rather how to use them in specific situations). I actually thought about rolling an Archer but you get the idea. Any class is considered OP in some way but at least you can counter everything clerics/mystics do so I prefer them atm (heart of steel/nullify poison ftw).
    So you only play classes which are better than average? Healing classes got a massive buff with the latest expansion and they werent weak in the first place. The only class, which generally sucks in every matchup nowdays, is archer. Roll one and prove people are what you claim to be?
    I thought about that but do you actually know what you are saying? If any class has it's own OPness to it, wouldn't you say it gets equaled out in general? I would, at least for most matchups. I can play Archer, dw. I played Demon, deity archer on other server and it went extremely well, heck if you also use a STR-Based genie with Occult Ice you can totally wreck some classes.

Excuse me tho, the mystic will be my last r9 char. If we really get g17 shet I wont have enough time to keep all chars updated so I stick with these 4. The main reason why my duskblade is still g16 and not r9 is that this class is too OP. No one wanted to fight my barb, so I rolled the storm. Now people also don't wanna fight my storm, heck they dont even wanna fight my cleric. I bet it will be the same with the mystic once she is done gear-wise. So ya, maybe Archer comes one day when I am uberbored but I wouldnt bet on it.

And stop acting like the other classes would be as OP as Duskblades. You can counter anything the other classes can do. IF you can counter it then it isnt OP. It's OP if you use it at the right timing and thats called skill. Duskblades dont need skill nor timing cause they have plenty of unavoidable **** making them the only broken class.

You cant counter it = OP. You can counter it but die anyway = fail. You outplay your enemy in a way that he cant counter it anymore = Skill. Each class is capable of that, cept dusks.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    jsxshadow said:

I can play Archer, dw. I played Demon, deity archer on other server

PWI servers =/= private servers. Even the so called retail like private servers make changes to the game cause nobody who quits pwi and goes to private servers look for a server like pwi.
    jsxshadow said:

No one wanted to fight my barb, so I rolled the storm.

Correction you made a stormbringer cause you thought they are OP. You made countless posts about how good stormbringers are going to be and didnt even glance at duskblades just like everyone else aka the majority who thought stormbringers will OP and duskblades are just useless sins.
    jsxshadow said:

And stop acting like the other classes would be as OP as Duskblades. You can counter anything the other classes can do. IF you can counter it then it isnt OP. It's OP if you use it at the right timing and thats called skill. Duskblades dont need skill nor timing cause they have plenty of unavoidable **** making them the only broken class.

But you can kill duskblades on your barb no? you can "counter" duskblades and kill them must mean they arent OP then! /sarc
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    This has to be the dumbest conversation on the forums right down to people legit trying to use Gandhi quotes to prove how good they are in pvp and thus better than others.​​
  • jsxshadow
    booker27 said:

jsxshadow said:

I can play Archer, dw. I played Demon, deity archer on other server

PWI servers =/= private servers. Even the so called retail like private servers make changes to the game cause nobody who quits pwi and goes to private servers look for a server like pwi.
    jsxshadow said:

No one wanted to fight my barb, so I rolled the storm.

Correction you made a stormbringer cause you thought they are OP. You made countless posts about how good stormbringers are going to be and didnt even glance at duskblades just like everyone else aka the majority who thought stormbringers will OP and duskblades are just useless sins.
    jsxshadow said:

But you can kill duskblades on your barb no? you can "counter" duskblades and kill them must mean they arent OP then! /sarc
    I rolled Storm because I liked their gameplay when I tried them out on PWCN and wanted to roll a new class anyways since no one wanted to fight my barb. So ofc it was crystal clear what I would do.

Yes, most made changes, but not always in favour of some classes, esp Archer which made it even harder to kill people with it. Not really comparable but its close enough imho.

The reason I can kill duskblades with my barb is that I can tank the dmg in their lock until I can finally break out and lock them to death due to unavoidable paralyze-ability that barbs got. Unfortunatly, no AA or LA class other than dusks can paralyze for a reasonable amount of time so they just die cause they cannot tank the dmg long enough to break free. That is beyond broken.

I still think a skill Like Fortify should be implemented to block paralyze and that paralyze needs to lose its ability to be overwritten. All of a sudden duskblades would be killable for most caster with skill. Why should anyone want that if you can just easily wreck caster as a dusk. Easy mode gg. I hate easy things. The more of a challange, the better it is. CHALLANGE!!! not an impossible struggle.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    chary said:

This has to be the dumbest conversation on the forums right down to people legit trying to use Gandhi quotes to prove how good they are in pvp and thus better than others.​​

Seems pretty classic imo. I just read article bout a study on how people who use more quotes on their social media pages are actually less intelligent than people who dont. I suppose it could be for similar reason here.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • cunta1974
    cunta1974 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Nobody ever said that your rubbish at playing your toon and even if you say your being an excrementalist to invoke a people into fighting you .
    jsxshadow said:

Shall I hit you with it? I AM TAUNTING PPL ON PURPOSE. Wow. That was hard. Do I think that I am the best? No, but I need people to fight me to get better and name me a better way to keep the competition rolling by creating a picture of an arrogant, bad person everyone wants to beat

You should maybe do this in world chat on your own server to get that result and on public forums you should act like a *normal* person.
    All this oh he was +12 and deity....oh he can zerk crit ......oh they can paralyze.......that veno reduce defence proc is broken......omg clerics can just sleep you forever.....omg mystics can just self heal over and over......You can put up reason why you lose for any class including sb's moving and casting pwe will never fix any of the broken class's NEVER they have a well proven track record for not fixing even simple things never mind redoing a skill so we have to live with it,BTW i agree dusks are just messed up so is the veno proc so is the bm paralyze.

Here is an interesting quote from you :smile:
    jsxshadow said:

The only class that is special here is the moon fairy, the melee one is just another DD with massive CC skills, Who cares if its paralyze this time altho that was crystal clear that they would go this way from now on. That LA class has nothing to prevent themselves against paralyze itself so they might be able to dish out some DMG, but once you get them, they are dead, just as sins and Archer.

That's why the new LA class is pathatic, nvm their hype. If they would've gotten tidal as well, ok OP tenfold...but that way. pfft, just another LA 1-shot class.

Got to love how you played on pwcn saw both class's picked the OP one from your testing aka the sb and now your QQing because you cant beat the DB which you said are a one shot .
    jsxshadow said:

I would love to fight other storms and altho I farmed all my gears, no other storm on my server seems to be at my gear level (some are close yes, but not there yet) which is very disappointing from my PoV. Can't be helped tho.

You fought an sb that was under your gear lvl and spirit lvl in one of your vids and even though he was less geared than you he almost got you several times so maybe IF he had your ideal equal gear pv system he probably would have won and even if not probably a 50/50 win each time which is normally the case when fighting your own class...why?Because not only you learn how to play so with equal gear and same class most class's will be you will be only winning from luck(critz/lag/miss click etc)So fighting that way would be so boring.
    Also farming your gear or buying your gear has nothing to do with skill but like the way you manage to always put in that fact.
    jsxshadow said:

Why do you think I rolled a cleric and left her at full +10 and am currently rolling a mystic? Cause, hell ya Barbs are friggin OP and I am sick of playing "considered-OP"-classes just for this very reason. I will be more active on my Mystic from now on. INB4 People tell me how OP mystics are and that they are broken (hell yeah they are, but any class is OP if you know how to use them or rather how to use them in specific situations).

Your say you hate playing op class's and in the same sentence admit to making a mystic BECAUSE there op, you argue so well bro you defeat yourself your that good...

• jsxshadow
    cunta1974 said:

Nobody ever said that your rubbish at playing your toon and even if you say your being an excrementalist to invoke a people into fighting you .

jsxshadow said:

Shall I hit you with it? I AM TAUNTING PPL ON PURPOSE. Wow. That was hard. Do I think that I am the best? No, but I need people to fight me to get better and name me a better way to keep the competition rolling by creating a picture of an arrogant, bad person everyone wants to beat

You should maybe do this in world chat on your own server to get that result and on public forums you should act like a *normal* person.
    All this oh he was +12 and deity....oh he can zerk crit ......oh they can paralyze.......that veno reduce defence proc is broken......omg clerics can just sleep you forever.....omg mystics can just self heal over and over......You can put up reason why you lose for any class including sb's moving and casting pwe will never fix any of the broken class's NEVER they have a well proven track record for not fixing even simple things never mind redoing a skill so we have to live with it,BTW i agree dusks are just messed up so is the veno proc so is the bm paralyze.

Here is an interesting quote from you :smile:
    jsxshadow said:

The only class that is special here is the moon fairy, the melee one is just another DD with massive CC skills, Who cares if its paralyze this time altho that was crystal clear that they would go this way from now on. That LA class has nothing to prevent themselves against paralyze itself so they might be able to dish out some DMG, but once you get them, they are dead, just as sins and Archer.

That's why the new LA class is pathatic, nvm their hype. If they would've gotten tidal as well, ok OP tenfold...but that way. pfft, just another LA 1-shot class.

Got to love how you played on pwcn saw both class's picked the OP one from your testing aka the sb and now your QQing because you cant beat the DB which you said are a one shot .
    jsxshadow said:

I would love to fight other storms and altho I farmed all my gears, no other storm on my server seems to be at my gear level (some are close yes, but not there yet) which is very disappointing from my PoV. Can't be helped tho.

You fought an sb that was under your gear lvl and spirit lvl in one of your vids and even though he was less geared than you he almost got you several times so maybe IF he had your ideal equal gear pv system he probably would have won and even if not probably a 50/50 win each time which is normally the case when fighting your own class...why?Because not only you learn how to play so with equal gear and same class most class's will be you will be only winning from luck(critz/lag/miss click etc)So fighting that way would be so boring.
    Also farming your gear or buying your gear has nothing to do with skill but like the way you manage to always put in that fact.
    jsxshadow said:

Why do you think I rolled a cleric and left her at full +10 and am currently rolling a mystic? Cause, hell ya Barbs are friggin OP and I am sick of playing "considered-OP"-classes just for this very reason. I will be more active on my Mystic from now on. INB4 People tell me how OP mystics are and that they are broken (hell yeah they are, but any class is OP if you know how to use them or rather how to use them in specific situations).

Your say you hate playing op class's and in the same sentence admit to making a mystic BECAUSE there op, you argue so well bro you defeat yourself your that good...

I chose Stormbringer because I wanted to play a caster class. That's the only reason.

What in my statement about dusks is wrong? I predicted exactly how they will be. Barb vs Dusk -> You get them, they are dead. I was mainly barb during that time so its not wrong. IF I get a Dusk on my storm with genie in CD they are dead too, thing is they wont let me get my *can-be-avoided-by-even-something-lame-as-vacpowder-CC* through. I also wanna say that I can kill Dusks on my Storm. That ends when they are really good. Impossible then. I have no possibility to outplay them, no matter how hard I try and I did tryharding it. In mass-PvP, Storms are far, far, far superior to any other Caster class. That is a fact. So my point stands as it has been. The truth.

If you are talking about my 1on1 vs Shockwave then I have to disappoint you. During that time I had full +11 gears with the ornaments, helm+robe being +12 and 8 deities in those, rest was exclusive garnet shards. The other storm was fully +11 with G10 garnet (I guess). Cards have been absolutely on the same level (I got candleflame set, he got ws set, both at this time equally rb'ed). If you watch the video you can see that he was buffed most of the time while I was not and I have still won both fights even tho you should be smart enough to realize that Buffs like that far, far, far, far, far overshadow that neglicable gear-difference in both dmg and survivability. So you could say that I got outgeared and I have still won, extremely easy.

I had a fight with that storm again yesterday. He is full dot/dod and some jades now and the fight really took awhile (20 minutes or something). He was buffed again and I wasn't. I have still won altho he has like 200 more spirit than me atm (and I know alot of you people are hyping the shet out of spirit so gg). I had like 10 def/10 att lvl over him and a bit more HP with also got compensated by far by Buffs and spirit difference. I won. Am I the better player? Yes, ofc. I know no one ever doubted that, everyone knows it on my server actually but thats not the point. I am well capable of beating equally geared ppl and if I outgear them I even let them surpass me by using buffs to give me a bigger challange.

PS: I mentioned the fact that I have farmed my gears solely out of my disappointment. I didnt expect our heavy cashers (and we got quite a few, yes even Storms) to be so far behind cause I thought we would get a max gear SB with nuema portal set in no time. I would love to fight a storm like that, beat it and upload it, so the whole world can see that I FOR ONE AM ABSOLUTELY NOT ABOUT GEAR. When I beat ppl with significantly better gears only a few ppl congratulate me on that. If I get beaten by someone that outgears me then I find myself on forums on which people are trying to imply how bad I am for losing against them. Hilarious.

Do you even realize how you people formulate your arguments? You roll class X, ah ur a nub, its OP. Then you roll class y, ah ur a nub, it's OP. Then you roll class v, ah ur a nub, its OP. GG. So every single 1on1 on youtube and in general that has ever taken place and all the egos clashed on all those years of PWI and so called PRO-Players has been absolutely futile. Yeah, in a way you are totally right. But then who are you to judge? What kind of crazy, skillful stuff did you pull off to even argue with me about that? Maybe all those 1on1s mean nothing, but the same applies to anything game-related but at least I can analyze, I know all the classes, heck I know everything about this game. And you?

Why do I even bother responding here and to all the "Haters" I have come across in all these years? Cause I like argument PvP as well :D People usually ragequit and stop trying to argue with me but their arguments never hit the mark on me. So I win. One way or another. GF and thank you for PvP.
  • cunta1974
    edited December 2015
    People usually ragequit and stop trying to argue with me but their arguments never hit the mark on me. So I win. One way or another
    They never hit there mark because you refuse to read the the statement in any other way than your way even when people show you proof and your own videos as evidence you TRY and turn it around to look like something its not.Like the sin pvp you lost and lost bad but you try and turn it around by saying he had better gems he has a zerk crit weapon rather that just admitting you got owned and the video shows that you did it even had the eye of observation at the start so people can compair stat and they are indeed an equal match no matter if you was +2 the stats are on an equal base for the two class's.

As for what in that dusk statement is wrong lmao cant you read?
    jsxshadow said:

Who cares if its paralyze this time altho that was crystal clear that they would go this way from now on. That LA class has nothing to prevent themselves against paralyze itself so they might be able to dish out some DMG, but once you get them, they are dead, just as sins and Archer.

Your clearing saying that you dont care if they have paralyze now look at what your saying:
    jsxshadow said:

this class is broken. No caster has a chance unless being extremely lucky

Now your saying that there paralyze is the ONE reason you cant beat them a total turn around,you cant use the excuse of "You get them, they are dead. I was mainly barb during that time so its not wrong"
    Doesnt matter if you was mainly a cat fish that statement clearly says what it says and you cant add extra words to make it fit your point of view.
    Just admit it your beaten the only thing you can do is try an reword your very own statements and videos to TRY and make them fit.This is whats called try to find an Excuses
  • jsxshadow
    You don't get it, do you. As a barb I don't care about the paralyze lock cause I get the duskblade anyway due to lacky dmg unless they outgear me by far. What is not understandable when I said that I was talking about a Barbs PoV. That it later became public that Duskblades are broken cause Arcane classes are chanceless and that they would get extremely overpowered skills was not to be foreshadowed at this time and what I said is still correct, to this day.

Says that 24 G13 shards don't make a difference over G9 Shards. If you want more legit arguments, ok. I didn't have my primal skills cause they havn't been released yet. Do they make a difference? Absolutely. A huge difference, esp for demon Storms.

Your argumentation is twisted, broken and unsmart in many ways but to completely break your chain of argumentation I will just say this: If I would've bothered being beaten by that sin or by anyone else then I wouldn't have uploaded it all. You guys are living in dreamsworlds. You are beyond delusional. To this day I know that I am a mere, squishy caster as my Storm and that I can still get Oneshotted or at least charmbypassed pretty easily. I can hit my storm for over 30k with my barb on selfbuffs. Easily.

Would I admit defeat when dying by something like this? Of course not, why should I? Give me one legit reason, just one and I do it. I admit defeat when I see that an enemy wins by outplaying/outsmarting me and when he is not relying on luck and luck alone. For example when he would block my stuns with fortify cause he anticipated it, or if he, as a sin, only uses as few skills as possible to prepare a well-timed, final blow (which is the only legit strat vs a storm) then ya, I would admit defeat. Dying be lucky zercs/crits is nothing I will ever care about. The result of the fights is meaningless to me as well. The fight itself and how well my enemy performs is important cause it directly determines how I perform. If I perform **** then my opponent is ****.

Sorry for not being like all the other people that get boners when they oneshot lowbys and luckily kill others. Nope. Winning or losing are so unimportant and seeing how hard you guys ride that horse I can clearly declare myself as a !winner! in this debate!!! :P . You guys should consider growing up, no? there are more important things than winning. If I kill someone and the fight was lame I feel no joy whatsoever. It's just boring.

PS: See, I even highlighted the obvious sarcasm and your so-called "contradictions" which you seem to be unable to read.

The major problem is that you guys thought you had me figured out from the start, thought that I am your casual arrogant guy that you encountered multiple times before. Well, sorry. Think again. As if you could even grasp my reasoning..but you cannot. that's pretty obvious by reading your posts :D Am I doing the same the other way around? No, for me this is also just a game. Knowing all different kinds of reactions people could end up living out towards you is a pretty good starting point for discussions of this sort. Nothing you could ever say would be new to me. Nothing. At. All. But I always hope to get suprised. that's not the case. Sorry. the human mind is beyond simple, can't you see that?

I bet, altho I stated it many times, you still don't even know WHY I am the way I am in this forums which is pretty damn sad. But oh well, some people can only see the obvious like I said but then try to put me into my place :D Good luck with that mates!!!
  • cunta1974
    edited December 2015
    LMFAO your so dumb you wrote all that and you didnt even understand anything i wrote your like a broken record...i talk about one thing and you reply with something totally different then ONLY thing you responded to is the first paragraph and even then i put in my last comment you cant use the excuse "i was saying it as a barb" and the FIRST thing you put was I was saying that from a barb pov...lol

And yes i know why you go on the forums and be an excrementalist unlike you i do actually remember what people write and respond to what they say not just write 4 lines then talk about how good i am.
    You highlighted the obvious sarcasm hmm nothing is highlighted so there was no sarcasm or your short term memory forgot to highlight?
    You dont have very good skills at arguing your case since you just say the same thing in every reply (even when it has nothing to do with the last post)

*look here this is a RESPONSE to something you wrote try and learn how to do this*
    jsxshadow said:

ays that 24 G13 shards don't make a difference over G9 Shards. If you want more legit arguments, ok. I didn't have my primal skills cause they havn't been released yet. Do they make a difference? Absolutely. A huge difference, esp for demon Storms.

If you player info the person and yourself before a fight you can prove what your saying is true but you used an eye of observation and i will say this again since you cant understand writing very well....Stat for stat comparison is a fair match your hp was at a similar refine based on your AA and his LA your dmg and his dmg are both around the same based on what sins/sb are when +12 spirit same etc so yes gear wise using those are a fair match.
    As for shards you cant prove what shards you used and what he used but i did state that he must be using 8 deity to get 216 attack level but sins will always have high attack lvls due to the skill thats adds 40 so moaning they have a few in there armor is QQcity.

And the defeat i was referring to was that you lost this argument about 10 posts back but you fail to see what this debate was about which simply was 1.thing mainly ( would you like me to tell you since all you think about is yourself...i will assume yes)
    jsxshadow said:

Then show me a video in which I had multiple fights with someone that have been fair and square in terms of gears that wasnt vs a duskblade

I did and since you dont have any evidence you had lag/cat jump on your lap or had a full portal set that he put on as soon as you started youve lost the debate.

P.S
    jsxshadow said:

If you want more legit arguments, ok. I didn't have my primal skills cause they havn't been released yet. Do they make a difference? Absolutely. A huge difference, esp for demon Storms.

What a load of round things that dangle that has to be the worse excuse youve tried so far you had all skills the upgraded version of moonblade *adds 3000 more metal/water dmg and healing you on 4th hit 2%more)OMG NOOOO SO USEFULL
    and frozen lightning which is an alright skill but hardly a good reason for being **** whooped 9-3 the other skill would not be used anyway
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    I think anyone reading this thread will conclude poor Joe has been rhetorically pummeled to a pulp, due to the sheer number of contradictions he's already made. He's a real champ though and irrespective of this won't stop fighting, so time for the mod to throw in the towel on his behalf.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    darkonome wrote: »
    I think anyone reading this thread will conclude poor Joe has been rhetorically pummeled to a pulp, due to the sheer number of contradictions he's already made. He's a real champ though and irrespective of this won't stop fighting, so time for the mod to throw in the towel on his behalf.

In my opinion, anyone who uses this emoticon ( :D ) over and over and over, can't be taken too seriously anyway.
    I get that it's supposed to be a normal smiley face, but jesus christ it's not, it's more of the XD XD XD.
    Which is something you shouldn't use in a serious topic.

tiger-24.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• booker27
    edited December 2015
    Thats why i like joe, say a few things and provoke him to start talking and he will proceed to writing endless parapgraphs contradicting himself in every post. He doesnt need people to argue with him, he makes the show all by himself.

But heres a pro tip joe: go talk on your servers WC if you claim you just do this to make people come fight you cause you know, people from other servers cant do that.

Inb4 you claim its for cross server NW people even though youve had this attitude from even before server merge was a thing. Also remember when you used to make multiple posts saying that you talk big cause you beat people so you have the right to show off and brag?
  • jsxshadow
    This isnt and will never be a serious topic. Why would it be?

@cunta1974 seriously man...if you cannot follow my chain of argumentation..heck if you don't even realize how all of what I am saying is bound together than I feel very sorry for you. No worries, you are just an average human. Nothing wrong about that but it's literally no point arguing with you.

Why I keep repeating myself and ignore your points nearly completely? Because I have the feeling I need to explain them in detail with all the things attached to it so you guys finally get them. What I said is true. I don't need new arguments but I would bring some new ones if you would finally understand the ones I've already made. Wasted effort is not my cup of tea.

You have seen the stats in comparision, yet you cannot count Att-Def Level to make out the obvious difference in gear? Mind you also the NW-Wine the enemy has used and if you now go ahead and say that this pot doesnt make a difference I will reach my limit and stop this pointless conversation cause it's getting too stupid. I was outgeared, outbuffed. It was never equal or how do you explain the fact (you did ignore up to this point completely) that I can now beat this sin (with max buffs) while being selfbuffed myself? Go ahead. You guys claimed that it was equal showing off your utter lack of knowledge about this game.

I had other fights with that sin and he is by far the best sin on our server. He started using Heart of Steel/Oxygen Bubble on his genie and performes alot better now. I didn't record them tho cause I don't record everything for christ sake, why should I? I kinda regret not recording anything but unlike you I don't feel the need to prove too much altho in situations like that I wish I had recorded it. Can't be helped.

About the Duskblade debate: Why should I care if you say that I can't use the argument that I was speaking from a Barb's PoV? Because what you are saying makes so much sense? Yeah, right.

Everything you have complained about me actually only applies to you, my friend :) It was like that from the beginning. I don't react to certain things? I overread them? No, I just ignore them when they are too dumb and senseless.

What should I say. I don't expect any of you guys to understand anything, this way I wont be disappointed. It's just so funny that you actually act so cocky and arrogant yourselves, thinking you would have an edge on me in this debate..doing the exact same things you accuse me of and yet you absolutely don't realize that. What to use besides :D for such obvious stupidity?

:D:D:D:D:D

THINK BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY TRY TO HAVE A GOOD DEBATE ABOUT SOMETHING. Getting off your stubborn PoV helps I heard.
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    now i know! joe is like that fatty from "make love, not warcraft"!!! he's just looking for some challenge ^_-
  • cunta1974
    Since poor joe is giving up i would like to leave you with this clip which i thought was funny/fits him perfectly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjbPnLqFwfc
    time 1:26 there comments seem totally true lol and at least he is an excrementalist all the time
  • jsxshadow
    cunta1974 said:

Since poor joe is giving up i would like to leave you with this clip which i thought was funny/fits him perfectly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjbPnLqFwfc
    time 1:26 there comments seem totally true lol and at least he is an excrementalist all the time

Again. Absolutely no valid arguments. But it fits what I said. Everything you accuse me to be is what you are for yourself :D Mister Excrementalist. At least bring arguments and not random BlaBla.

Intelligent people are often too much for dumbnuts, that's why they quit talking to them and go on believing their own foolish believes that have neither hand nor foot. You can't even explain why you think what you think, right? You have alot of work to do on your own intelligence and perception before you could actually argue with me kid. Good luck. I know it must be hard with an IQ under 100 and a social IQ of about -10.

Just on a side note. I never give up. WIll never, have never. Guess I'd rather die than giving up. Good thing is that I've won from the beginning cause there is no competition here. Absolutely not and do not think that because it's 3,4,5 or even 1000 of you talking down on me that I will start giving in to your senseless BS. Never. Guys like you are a major example why humanity is doomed and why we will end up destroying ourselves. A perfect example why most humans are just braindead scumbags that life in ther predefined perceptions of this world with a tag attached to them that says: "No thinking allowed!". GG.
  • cunta1974
    edited December 2015
    jsxshadow said:

Intelligent people are often too much for dumbnuts, that's why they quit talking to them and go on believing their own foolish believes that have neither hand nor foot.

that have neither hand nor foot?Is this a new saying your trying out, if so i would stop.
    jsxshadow said:

You can't even explain why you think what you think, right?

to my knowledge i have not said "i think" or said "in my opinion" i have just supplied your own material and used it against you.
    jsxshadow said:

You have alot of work to do on your own intelligence and perception before you could actually argue with me kid. Good luck. I know it must be hard with an IQ under 100 and a social IQ of about -10

When a persons only recourse is to try an insult someones IQ you know you've won.
    jsxshadow said:

Just on a side note. I never give up. WIll never, have never. Guess I'd rather die than giving up. Good thing is that I've won from the beginning cause there is no competition here.

Delusions of grandeur is a sign of mental illness go get checked out.
    jsxshadow said:

Absolutely not and do not think that because it's 3,4,5 or even 1000 of you talking down on me that I will start giving in to your senseless BS. Never. Guys like you are a major example why humanity is doomed and why we will end up destroying ourselves. A perfect example why most humans are just braindead scumbags that life in ther predefined perceptions of this world with a tag attached to them that says: "No thinking allowed!". GG.

Blar Blar Blar QQ QQ sry buddy its true you dont take defeat well at all do you.....GL on your next attempt
  • jsxshadow
    There is no defeat for me here, so I cant even take anything well.

That was a german saying, sorry for using it in english. It means that your point has no valid basis, in this case absolute lack of a logic argumentation.

The IQ thingy should've rung a bell. You say you are using stuff against me? That's what I do all this time. Read who started with IQ stuff. Besides, it should be obvious that I am talking to everyone here in this thread at the same time, not only to you directly.

The end this debate once and for all: The difference between us is that I know you cant beat me in any form of argumentation. The topic doesnt even matter. You will never know if what you think about me is actually true and you will also never know if your picture of me is accurate. All of you don't know me and I don't know you. I can only judge from your behaviour and your ability to actually read into what people write and that is definitly not your strong suit. You could say the same about me sure, but it never has been about who is wrong and who is right here. All the things you brought up against me got countered from my side and since then we can only see senseless blablabla from your side. You guys don't even realize that I have used that against you all the time as well. So, the whole topic aside, you cant counter my argumentation because you are just making things up to make me look bad. That is all.
  • cunta1974
    edited December 2015
    i said "not a hard thing to figure out unless your IQ is like your show size" sorry for using an English saying and you not understanding but figures you would assume i was talking about you since thats all you think about.....Try reading the entire sentence next time then you might figure out that i was implying that anyone who has a little bit of common sense can figure out how to run the temple and only stupid people would have to look up how too.(yet again fail)
    I can correct you everyday bro until you learn your never going to be right.

• cunta1974
    P.s thanks for playing *Try and to win a losing battle* hope you all had a good time is goodbye from England 2 and goodbye from Germany 0
  • jsxshadow
    I don't know where, inside your delusional mind, you find the reasoning for thinking you would've won this argument but ok. If it makes you happy <3 Congratz.
  • cunta1974
    THX you know its true now go back to recording temple in 2hr10
  • jsxshadow
    cunta1974 said:

I will, but not this week and since they postponed the even I have no reason to waste my time on a perfect run now. YOu can look forward to the video and after I posted it I expect a massive apology and some respect :D
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    jsxshadow said:

cunta1974 said:

I will, but not this week and since they postponed the even I have no reason to waste my time on a perfect run now. YOu can look forward to the video and after I posted it I expect a massive apology and some respect :D

You claim respect?! Wow...just wow! Thats not how it works, brother. I play this game for a long time now and i saw people focus on pve or pvp. It doesnt matter which way they chose but there are quite a lot people i have respect for. Not because they have op gear and especially NOT because they brag about how good they are. I didnt even speak to most of them. I just did bh's etc or had fights with them. For the pve people: These people show everytime that they know how to play their class. They heal where its needed. They know how to use their debuffs. Some of them are even able to lead or carry their squad through the instance like its nothing and in a record time. I focused a long time on pve. Helped a lot of faction members and friends with low level bhs, culti quests whenever i could and i know lots of others do that too. We dont do that to earn respect. We dont do that to hear how op we are or what a nice person we are. Me for example i just do it because i want to help them or because iam bored. I dont need even need a "thank you" but its just commmon sense to say it. For the pvp people: I started to focus on pvp after i finished my rank gear. I should say i prefer mass pvp over 1v1 (just in case thats important). So most of my experience is based on nw or tw. I had countless of fights with every class. Iam not "op" even when some people who know me like to say that >.<. NO, i get kicked my butt so often its embarrassing ^^. I have respect for lots of my enemys. I never spoke to most of them probably but i know when i had a very good opponent in front of me. Doesnt matter if i won or lost. Its not their gear why they earn the respect. Its because they know how to use it if needed. Because they actually got skill! And the most important thing is that they dont have to bring it in world chat or spamm you via private messages. Yeah...there are quite a lot people who get butt hurt and want to tell you how great they are like WTF do they think they are?! They start flaming you with stuff like "You are a noob", "**** you" or try to find stupid excuses why they lost like "You were charmed", "You used skill x", "You had buff x,y,z". I dont know how it is for you but i just cant take this people seriously. These people are just jokes and a shame for all pvp'ers.

But do you know what the connection between the pve and pvp people here is? They boths dont claim respect. They just earn it for what they are. They dont run around and say they are sooo OP and "unbeaten". YOU want that everyone prays you as a god! These people just give their best every day. Not to prove anyone else anything. They do it to help others or to prove themself that they can do it. And thats why they earn the respect. Who cares about someone who just helps people to hear a "Thank you" or to get money?! You sir are just a pharisee. You want respect? Then earn it and dont beg for it. People give you the respect you deserve without you asking for it.

And since we were talking about nations war:

<blockquote class="UserQuote">
    jsxshadow said:

Ofc I call alot of people useless, simply cause they are. Granted...I have seen so many G16 or even lower geared ppl that could actually hold me off for a while. I was impressed. Also, I don't have a problem to admit that the avg skill of the other server seems to be way way higher compared to Dawnglory. From what I have seen, even the weakest ppl can pull some decent shet off while on DA...well. If you look at my NW videos..why does my side usually win even when its like 15 v 30 against us? Cause those 15 ppl are actually great. If we then have fights with like 30v30 and we lose...well then I assure you that we have like 10 good ppl vs 20 good ppl on avg and that is simply not winable. I would go as far as saying that in situations like that the 20 other ppl from our side could just leave and it wouldn't change anything. Useless. Simply useless. Anyone that doesnt give 120% in NW is useless. Period.

jsxshadow said:

They are just useless for NW imho. They can be great people irl, idm. What I see is that they are benefitting themselves at the expense of other people. They get carried by other people without even thinking about contributing to the pot. Everyones actions influence the results for everyone in NW...so wouldn't you say that it is extremely selfish and egocentric to just have "fun" and don't care if you, so to say, take it from the other people. It is.

I totally understand your point, buddy. I had matches where i needed just the top players of my nation in this battle to win because just a one shot doesnt change much. But i also had matches like a few weeks ago... it was 13vs30 for my nation and we lost...and we had op players! >.< Its not just about numbers or gear. Use what you have wisely and you can change a lot. Even a one shot aps sin can throw a few stuns to stop the op guys and make it easier for them to kill it. I dont really like people with an alt army in nw. These people are really useless because they just jump from map to map and do nothing but leech credit from the whole nation. I assume every server has lots of them. My server has them for sure. And do you remember the time as you had no op rank 9 toon? You had to farm uncanny / raps to upgrade your gear. These weak people need them too! lol There is no other good way besides nw to farm them. Do you want that they farm nirvana? GG WP. This instance is dead for a reason. Its just a way to get the title quest done now. And i never felt useless in all those years i played pwi. I did my first tw with dreamchaser gear (not refined, just random shards from questing/drops) and TT80 weapon. Yeah, i was a 1-2 shot, and? I did what i can to support my faction. I buffed them whereever i could and tried to stunlock hard hitters (which ended most of them time with my death). I saw every second i was able to distract the enemy from attacking other faction members as a win. I mentioned already that iam not op. There were many situations where i clearly had no chance against my opponents. So i used my disadvantage to make an advantage out of it. Crystal matches are a good example. You are alone and too many opponents around your crystal. They are too tanky to kill all of them at the same time before they kill you. So what are you doing? Well, i know what i do..throw a range attack at the guy who tries to dig and run back and forth the whole time. I was able to troll many people this way. Is it useless to defend your crystals? Nope. But do you know what? I was one of these weak and useless people you are talking about. But how did i get better? Experience, buddy..experience...and ofc gear helps too. You want to forbid that these people are able to enter nw, okay.. But how should they learn it? How can they gain the experience?! They cant! They have to learn it the hard way. Try and error. Thats how i learn every time how to do stuff even in pve for example to learn how to solo some bosses. I tried and YES, i failed a lot but i succeeded at the end.

A friend of mine plays a g16 cleric. She doesnt aim for rank 9. I can just look at her and she would die in a 1v1. And? Should i tell her now to stop doing nw because she is "useless"? Should i hurt her because she gets killed easily? She does nw for fun and to farm with her toon a little bit money to buy her charm, pay repair fees etc. I know many people just see nw as a big competition. Yeah, i join it too to kill lots of people and win but thats not my main goal. My goal is to have lots of fun. Nothing is better for me than an nw with lots of really good fights. I dont care about the credit that much that i would choose it over the fun. (btw dont get me wrong, i focus on carry/defend flag or dig/defend crystal the whole time)

Another point:
    jsxshadow said:

I AM TAUNTING PPL ON PURPOSE. Wow. That was hard. Do I think that I am the best? No, but I need people to fight me to get better and name me a better way to keep the competition rolling by creating a picture of an arrogant, bad person everyone wants to beat? Ya, exactly. There is no better way. I get what I want either way.

jsxshadow said:

I casually ask for 1on1 in wc, nearly every day. Feel free to log in to experience that. No one wants to fight me. Everyone is afraid to maybe lose some fights which is not understandable from my PoV. If you dont fight you wont get better. Winning or losing doesnt matter at all. Experience is everything.

jsxshadow said:

No one wanted to fight my barb, so I rolled the storm. Now people also don't wanna fight my storm, heck they dont even wanna fight my cleric. I bet it will be the same with the mystic once she is done gear-wise.

I didnt quote everything, just the important parts but i think its okay since its what you said and you love nothing more than reading your own words. Anyway the point here is: Does that make any sense? Ofc not! How should it be?! All quotes are about the same thing. You say in the first quote you brag you are "The best of the best" to get more competition and fights. Yeah okay..but you continue in your next posts to say that noone wants to fight you...LOL. Hello? Where is your argumentation?! I mean you just destroyed what you said with your own comments. What is it now? Do you get enough fights or do you get no fights at all? ...->
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    <- ... And thats just one example of where what you say is inconsistent. I have the feeling that you just build your argumentation based on the last comment from someone and you just dont care about it in your following posts and destroy it step by step.

I assume you get no fights or not enough, right? I guess you should change your strategy because it doesnt seem to work, buddy. Just an example from my own server Etherblade. The people from Etherblade will probably know about which people iam talking about. We have an assassin. No offense but he is a little bit like you (at least from what you say in your comments since i dont play on your server). He brags in world chat that he is the best of the best. The 'god of sins'. He tries what you do - provoke others to get competition. The big difference is that he just wants to fight sins and noone else but thats not important here. The fact is he is actually a joke. Noone takes him seriously and the most important part is that noone wants to fight him. Not because he is just to good to be true. Its just that noone wants to waste their time with a guy like that. Because even if you win against him he tries to find stupid excuses like the person "outgears" him or the opponent had "too many buffs". I mean seriously...you were able to check both before the fight starts. You accepted it. So why start the fight in the first play if you dont agree with the conditions? To say "Ha, i killed someone who had better gear and more buffs" if you win? Thats just lame. You agreed. You lost. Deal with it. I say that because thats just one example of someone who uses your strategy to provoke people and it clearly doesnt work. Another person is a very cocky veno. He talks the whole day **** about others in world chat like "person x is trash", "person x runs to sz hahaha" etc. He does what you do. Telling everyone that he is better. Okay he does a little bit more because he is using insults but you two provoke others. But do you know what? The whole server dislikes this guy. He doesnt get the 1v1 he wants because everyone is busy attacking him whereever they can and that includes ganks too. Lots of ganks actually. We just cant resist to kill that guy cause he is such an...okay i cant use that word or it gets censored. Btw this person loves to use excuses too like "too many buffs", "ganks" etc. And back to the respect topic. Do you think they deserve a lot of respect? For what? For being annoying? And since you mentioned that its egoistical from some people to do nw...dont you think its egoistical to provoke others just for the reason that YOU want to have fun? That you get your 1v1? Just my advice use it or not: try to find another way to get the fights you want because it seems that to provoke others doesnt work very well at least not if you want 1v1. And yes, ofc, you can use as excuse now that noone wants to fight you because they are too afraid to loose. But to be honest..i doubt it. Etherblade has maxed people like +12 josd / deity with s-card sets etc and what not and they all get fights even in 1v1. I assume they just dont want to fight you cause of your attitude but i dont know. Like i said i dont play on your server. Might be that you are a nice guy or just that cocky like you act here.

Btw i left the rest where you talk about experience in the 2nd quote here. That shows that you know how important experience is but you still want to forbid some people to join nw and collect it. Just another point where you show your inconsistence in your argumentation. You expect to get them better without the chance to learn it. GG WP.

<blockquote class="UserQuote">
    jsxshadow said:

Why do you think I rolled a cleric and left her at full +10 and am currently rolling a mystic? Cause, hell ya Barbs are friggin OP and I am sick of playing "considered-OP"-classes just for this very reason. I will be more active on my Mystic from now on. INB4 People tell me how OP mystics are and that they are broken (hell yeah they are, but any class is OP if you know how to use them or rather how to use them in specific situations). I actually thought about rolling an Archer but you get the idea. Any class is considered OP in some way but at least you can counter everything clerics/mystics do so I prefer them atm (heart of steel/nullify poison ftw).

jsxshadow said:

klys said:

aphrodita said:

china loves healer classes it seems. mystics have already been strong and this update will make them pretty OP in 1vs1 situations (but also group fights)

oh and..clerics super annoying metal mode debuffs even stronger now? they dont seem to have 54 k SF clerics over there...

Unless cragg has some paralyze or purge proc i see nothing game changing about the mystic update.
    The triple crit is the only neat plus, and isn't even useful in a support class mindset.

I hope something was missed or translated wrong
    Still the overall strongest class in the game so...not much needed to be improved to begin with :D

You say in the first quote that you want a challange and thats why you want a class which is not "considered-OP". Thats understandable even the fact that every class can be op in the right hands. Thats why you made a mystic. People tell you its op but ya, every class can be op so why not? Here is "op" based on the skill of the person. Everyone can earn skill. No problem. But you say in your 2nd quote (from the tread "New Skills in the Next Expansion") that you think mystics are "overall the stongest class in the game". Inconsistent? Yes. Because we are not talking about the skill of the player, we are talking about the class itself here. I mean what you are saying is that you choose a class in the first place which is overall better than the other classes. Thats your opinion. It must not be the truth. I dont say mystics are the best class but you say they are overall the best and since you dont want to play "considered-OP" classes i have to ask you: why roll a mystic then? You can say just for fun, because you want it or you already started it, yeah but it doesnt make sense if you are looking for a challange with a not "considered-OP" class, right?

Another point. The next and last quote is from the thread "The Challenge of Champions!".
    jsxshadow said:

Well. Reset the first room til you got element towers to kill. finish it in 5 seconds. redo that 2000 times. Finish tower in 2h. How do you think a pitiful archer like asterelle would've made it in 2:25 then? I did 2:38 without doing that pathetic stuff. Just wait for next week. then I'm going for max possible time :D 2:00 ijs

Its possible that you just said it to get more competition or that it was just sarcasm. But do you know what? People cant read sarcasm on the internet. At least not without special smileys or tags like '/sarcasm'. What i see is that you are just rude and that you show ZERO respect for someone who had the best time in the Heavenfall Tower. And you expect that we show you respect for beating this time? Why? You dont show any respect for others in the first place. Why do you think you deserve it then? You get what you give, buddy. And dont come with the "he farmed buffs thats why its pointless" argument. You say you need 8 hours for a 2:10h run...what are you doing the rest of the time if not farming buffs? 6 hours of resetting a stage and waiting for cooldowns? Besides that...to attack a person like Asterelle.. i dont know, buddy. I mean i never talked to him, never had a fight with him or whatever but he did a LOT for the community. He is one of the first people who writes informations about new content, he made some usefull tools which probably everyone of us used at least once so far. HE deserves the respect. Not you. What did you for the community besides bragging how good you are? Yeah, you might be good in pvp and i assume you helped others on your server from time to time too but seriously...calm down. No offense, but you act in that quote like a little child which is mad because someone beat it. I assume you farm buffs too now to get the perfect time. And thats okay. Its not forbidden to farm buffs. You might be able to beat his time and that deserves respect but please dont try to rub it in everyones face because thats what i see comming.

Just a few last words. My plan was not to write an essay. Possible that i didnt explain everything well. But please dont waste your time on just writing "i dont care, i didnt read it anyway", "you are just stupid, you have lack on argumentation" or try to find stupid excuses like "thats what i didnt mean" because we cant read your mind, just read what you write.
    Ahhh and its the first time that i used the quote feature. I hope it worked well.
  • booker27
    edited December 2015
    Damn @padautz17 delivered a complete smackdown and rolled joes arguments.

But in summary w/ my own words added;

Its weird to ask people to respect you when you have shown literally no respect for anyone. At least not on forums, someone on your server might be able to say otherwise and sry no but i cant believe your own words. Youve done nothing for the community in comparison. Even if he did use buffs or w/e i dont see why you gotta be so disrespectful especially since im sure youve used his pwi tools multiple times. Just use buffs too its a tower feature not a cheat or just play by your own rules and ignore the rest.

Its also weird to expect an apology especially from someone after you literally insulted him with all the IQ talk which btw is one of the biggest signs of having nothing else to add in your argument so lets start the insults. Yeah that applies to everyone really not just you but just sayin'

Its weird to want people to get better and be good and farm gear but also want to prevent them from doing things that can help them improve and farm gear. Sure sure there is merchanting and other stuff to farm but nw both for pvp and for farming your gear. Its egoistical that people focus on fun or dont work hard to gear up or that they arent as useful in nw? Its also egoistical to want to forbid them from joining cause it ruins your own fun.

Its weird that you keep claiming you are trying to provoke people by having this persona yet have said multiple times that people dont want to fight you so clearly your method is not working.

Its weird that in one thread you talk about how OP x class is and in other you talk about wanting to play classes that arent considered OP but then talk about how you just didn't gear up that class fully so they arent OP. So what is it do you want to play OP classes or not? Or is it just about gear?

• wesker
    jsxshadow said:

cunta1974 said:

I literally LOL'd after i had read it!!! you seriously must be from germany ijs ^_^
  • wesker
    edited December 2015
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0

wooo I found a video with joe during HF tower run!
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    I dont even know why you guys try to argue here. Erverybody knows that Joe is Dawnglorys server clown. Majority of the players have blacklisted him or just simply avoid him. So he comes here to just get some attention with his troll posts. You better just ignore him.