Holiday Log In

Options
valdisman
valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
I am yet to receive my War Avatar Pack x2 for holiday log in whilst my gf has. We've logged same amount of days and I haven't been left on as I log on and off each day.

Has anyone else no received this yet as she got mailed hers a couple days ago.
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    The event is really weird, I have received some of the later rewards, but not the before as mentioned on the post.
    I'm taking part in this event on two toons, both with identical logs and yet both lack rewards. They always get one or the other, never all.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I lost power/internet for a few days this week so I ended up missing 3 days. I wondered what the mystery prize was, but the news post for the event is long gone. As in, it was removed. They still have junk from months ago but not this event. I had to waste 4m on absent notes which is fair, but not knowing what the mystery prize was will haunt my life.

It could have been 80k socket stones or something weird like that.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • draco5787
    draco5787 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    32 day is S Chest
  • cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I guess I might still be able to get it then as I missed 3 days. I had thought it already ended.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    FYI the log in event "day" starts/ends at 4 pm PST (not at server reset) , so it was possible to have 2 days towards the log in promo by the first day's server reset, it's also possible to log in each server day and still miss a log in promo day because of this. So Remer to log in each day from 4:01 pm to 3:59 pm, 7:01 pm to 6:59 pm, 1:01 am to 12:59 am for west, east, and euro sever.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • valdisman
    Options
    Hmm guess im not the only experiencing a problem of not getting rewards..

Idk about the time zones but me and gf log in various times throughout the day so im sure we would always hit the required times. Just find it odd how she has gotten hers but im yet to get mine. Have full check ins too for the past 7 months.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • alaia#4592
    alaia#4592 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    I'm missing rewards on my alt too, my main (in same account) got everthing.

Dhalie : : Mystic : : Tideswell
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    Options
    Is our MYSTERY PRIZE a War Avatar S box? To be fair it kind sucks if it was :(
  • oldchevyman01
    oldchevyman01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I don't think the log in is accurately tracking your log on's, I will tell you why I think that.
    I have an alt I use just to do Jolly old Jone's, I log off my main character, then to my alt, he just got the 32 day log in event reward. Then when i'm done with the alt I always go back to my Main Character, He should of got the 32 day reward as well since I log off to do the alt then back to my main Character, but he hasn't received the reward for the 32 day log in. So that tells they don't track you log on's Accurately.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    soleida wrote: »
    Is our MYSTERY PRIZE a War Avatar S box? To be fair it kind sucks if it was :(

I hate people like you who just HAVE to complain​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    All the items are being distributed from the same send tool. because there are so many people logging in and qualifying for items, you may get things out of order or it may take a little time to get all of them. Don't worry theyre coming.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino, if you wanna make it a real christmas holiday present you let the event run till to the 24th
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    ignore them and their QQ; nobody got glitched or anything, it worked perfectly fine for any of my chars. they just forgot to relog or did not do it at the correct time or simply did not care about the rewards, but now that they see the S Chest, they get greedy and want the same reward.

i am very thankful for this event, good job and well done!
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    All the items are being distributed from the same send tool. because there are so many people logging in and qualifying for items, you may get things out of order or it may take a little time to get all of them. Don't worry theyre coming.

Thank you, my apologies that I've sent a ticket regarding this.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    They actually gave an S chest this time. Well I'm honestly surprised and thank you very much for the free S card pwe.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    GAH 1 day till I get s chest. So excited!!! :)
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • tjosh2
    tjosh2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Well, i will QQ just a little, just because some of my alts had perfect attnedance last month and so far this month(including this main and ofc, Lil Jo and Joshiki, our long loyal kitty and sin. So please, i hope the server will make sure that all who had 32 days will send gift to those who qualified, even after the event is done, thank you in advance and thank you Domino for being aware of this and replying to others who posted. I've been working alot and don't have alot of gametime, but i've been diligent about doin the check ins. Every little bit helps, better cards, etc. Thank you again! see you all ingame! :)
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    Ty for all the nifty freebies devs even if i dont get everything one every last toon o:)
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    :)
  • valdisman
    Options

ignore them and their QQ; nobody got glitched or anything, it worked perfectly fine for any of my chars. they just forgot to relog or did not do it at the correct time or simply did not care about the rewards, but now that they see the S Chest, they get greedy and want the same reward.

Perfect attendance for the whole year yet i probably missed days and am now QQing. Seems legit.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options

I was going to reply to this sooner but I was waiting on a response from the support team about my ticket I submitted. Although I would agree with you that there are some people who know themselves they didn't qualify for the mystery event and now they want it out of greed, then again there are the ones like me who are sure they did. I logged in every day last year therefore I think that would qualify me for the gift, and it did.

Below is a fraction of the response I got from the support team (forgive me if it's not allowed to share mods)

"We did an extensive search on our database and found that you indeed qualify for the War Avatar Chest: S x1. With that being said, we plan on having this issue resolved for a later update. Unfortunately, we don't have any estimated times available yet, but we do plan to have all affected users resolved."

So basically saying that "nobody got glitched or anything", i'm quoting you there is a blind statement. You don't know if they did or not so don't assume and be quick to respond rashly. I'm sure some of the ones who replied in this thread knew they qualified as well and is seeking clarification as my ticket gave to me.

• dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Options
    titotit said:

Below is a fraction of the response I got from the support team (forgive me if it's not allowed to share mods)

"We did an extensive search on our database and found that you indeed qualify for the War Avatar Chest: S x1. With that being said, we plan on having this issue resolved for a later update. Unfortunately, we don't have any estimated times available yet, but we do plan to have all affected users resolved."

So basically saying that "nobody got glitched or anything", i'm quoting you there is a blind statement. You don't know if they did or not so don't assume and be quick to respond rashly. I'm sure some of the ones who replied in this thread knew they qualified as well and is seeking clarification as my ticket gave to me.

i also put in a ticket about missing rewards and received a very similar response. I had known i logged in on each day of the promo and after asking nicely they provided to me verification that i did qualify on my toons for all tiers and they had for some reason not received them. that piece of info is exactly all i needed to hear as it basically verifies my santa's checklist items. so all i have to do is wait patiently for the items to be redistributed, which i have to say i have never had a problem with support facilitating for me.

i was getting anxious and almost ready to reverse my attitude towards support but i find that especially since last spring the level of support has been very good, no curt answers, decent follow-ups with explanations, and clear reasonable resolutions regarding items. @thenamesdomino please take note that support is making your job easier with the way they are handling tickets.