Archer Star chart discussions

Options
darkonome
darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
So now that star charts have been out a while and people have had a few rolls to mull over what do you think you're aiming for. Of course everyone would like to have a perfect 10 stat star chart but in the meanwhile what have you settled for/what are you aiming for from a decent 5-7 stat chart.

My current star chart is
(Birth) P-attack
(Birth) Spirit
(Birth) M-attack (lel)
(Fate) P-attack
(Fate) Spirit

I'm aiming for Physical penetration when the star chart level starts becoming high enough for it to be relevent, atm I don't think it's worth sacrificing a physical attack roll for but I'm open to persuasion, math is welcome. Would ideally want the same roll with P-pen x2, and of course m-att swapped for anything useful, maybe mdef.

Also I'm considering leveling a 2nd star chart with a defensive roll, like mdef/pdef/spirit/HP for switching out with r8r/omalleys, but not sure when the main star chart gets to the point where it's effective to take a break and level a 2nd.

For archers with P-penetration rolls already what are your experiences with it, is it really worth getting excited about at the levels we're currently at and do you think magic penetration would be effective at all.
DarkSkiesx
Tideswell
Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
youtube.com/darkskiesx
http://mypers.pw/8/#373457