What exactly are the benefits from Spirit coins if you have more than 1 eqquiped?

Options
bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
So I got a spirit coin from event boutique and eqquiped and it increase my spirit and I notice I do a little more dmg on mobs when I use the Spirit Dance skill. On the skill it says you get more benefits if you got more coins so I buyed 3 more and equipped them but It didnt increase my spirit more than it did with one coin nor my dmg more than it did with 1 coin. So what are those benefits exactly?
giphy.gif

Best Answers

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You need a lot of Spirit Coins to see a significant difference from just having one. Even then, I think it doesn't make much of a difference since Spirit is less effective against monsters.

I'm not even sure if it makes a big difference in PvP now that most people have over 1,000 Spirit, with the way the Spirit mechanics work. Though I guess it's still probably better to have it in PvP than not.

​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The spirit increase is laughable at best. i think the max spirit you could have is 135 via the buff and you need alot of them to be at the cap.
    Im not too sure but i think you need like 500 of those to have the max buff so its not worth it at all.

Also its a pure PvP stat and its kinda useless in pve. i sure dont notice it when i have it on or not but since i have the coin i have it on most of the time.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg

Answers

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    I bought 100 and not much. An extra 5 spirit... lol
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    null
    @razzzzz even for pve , it's still about 2% more damage from a single coin, which isn't bad for an item that coats 2 event silver
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options

null

@razzzzz even for pve , it's still about 2% more damage from a single coin, which isn't bad for an item that coats 2 event silver

It costs 2 event golds not silvers.
    giphy.gif

• razzzza
    Options
    i dont think the math is correct with that. i dont know it myself but its 4 times weaker then it is in pvp. so 100 spirit translates to roughly 25 spirit for pve and with 1000+ spirit everyone has from boundary level alone its not that much.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Yes but that 4 times weaker effects your current spirit as well so that 1k, hell let's even say 1500 spirit is now 375 spirit so you go from 37.5 % more damage to 40% more damage from the spirt coin buff which is slightly under 2% more from where you were at.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • razzzza
    Options
    I think dimishing returns etc play a role aswell but thats not the point of the thread anymore.
    To make it short: yes a spirit coins DOES increase the dmg you do in PvE by a very small number but its not worth buying more then one.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg