New code reedem FAIL!

Options
Hey!
I wanted to reedem a new code for 50 event gold to my main and by a mistake i choosed wrong server.
It's server on which National Wars are placed. I know it was my bad but I have only one char and how could I know that this server will be saved there, so i just clicked next, next, next.
My question is if i will be able to pick that gold from mailbox on this NW server or no? :/

That's ss from what happend.
Tagged:

Comments

• kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    marek12333 wrote: »
    Hey!
    I wanted to reedem a new code for 50 event gold to my main and by a mistake i choosed wrong server.
    It's server on which National Wars are placed. I know it was my bad but I have only one char and how could I know that this server will be saved there, so i just clicked next, next, next.
    My question is if i will be able to pick that gold from mailbox on this NW server or no? :/

That's ss from what happend.

Kitty thinks so, but you better have quest list full before picking it from mailbox or it'll auto-redeem itself on NW-server (which happens to be old Raging Tides, so inb4RT-problems).​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • notlaw
    notlaw Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Like Kitty said, if you can, best to try to fill your quest list to preserve the quest onto your normal server so the 50 Event Gold stays there
  • marek12333
    marek12333 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Okay, thanks. I hope this will work ;)
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    You're screwed, there's no cashshop on RT server so you won't be able to use the 50 gold. Contact support and see if they can move it to your regular server.
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    capnk wrote: »
    You're screwed, there's no cashshop on RT server so you won't be able to use the 50 gold. Contact support and see if they can move it to your regular server.

NW-server isn't open yet so he hasn't been able to check the mailbox there yet. And when he opens the mail containing the event gold ticket he can prevent it from auto-redeeming by already mentioned method.​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • missinin17
    missinin17 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    Seriously, they added that extra Raging Tide server there to troll us, coz I never even created any toon on that server.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    How can people seriously be that stupid and mess up EVERYWHERE.
    For god damn sake switch your brain on for a split second when you doing stuff and this would not be a problem.

Holy shat​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg