MP Charms DO NOT WORK in trials

Options
jabq
jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
This is a serious issue, our faction keeps on failing in trial 3 because seekers, archers can not set up their vortex and boa. The MP charm does not tick. I understand that this was required in the heavenfall tower, but charms are necessary for some people who can not buy gold, nor have the coins for an auto pot, but have free charms to use.

Could we get this issue resolved quickly?onion-1.gif​​

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Why would you even do trials in this day and age? NW and tower both are significantly easier to do.​​
  • jabq
    Options
    chary wrote: »
    Why would you even do trials in this day and age? NW and tower both are significantly easier to do.

Because it is a fun activity to do as a faction WwqQeBH.png​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    This is a serious issue, our faction keeps on failing in trial 3 because seekers, archers can not set up their vortex and boa. The MP charm does not tick. I understand that this was required in the heavenfall tower, but charms are necessary for some people who can not buy gold, nor have the coins for an auto pot, but have free charms to use.

Could we get this issue resolved quickly?onion-1.gif

Clicking Herb every 10 secs too hard?tiger-24.gif​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Buy a auto potter and you can vortex until the cows come home (or MP herbs run out.. whichever happens first)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    People still use mp charms? MP food is one of the cheapest things in the game. Auto-pot is well worth the investment, but yeah click on them manually if you don't have one.
  • jillburns96#6648
    jillburns96#6648 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    capnk said:

People still use mp charms? MP food is one of the cheapest things in the game. Auto-pot is well worth the investment, but yeah click on them manually if you don't have one.

for veno with soul transfusion MP charm like 2 tick HP charm so yes we still use MP. Also HP charm no work in tower but MP charm do. :D
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Options
    In trials you buy a buff that gives you free mana. So this is actually great for people doing trials. Alternatively buy a helm that gives mp and socket it with man's shards
    m5arXCN.png
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    for veno with soul transfusion MP charm like 2 tick HP charm so yes we still use MP. Also HP charm no work in tower but MP charm do. :D

Mana pots+autopot stone works pretty well for veno too. Always keep my mana nearly full ;)
    And yeah, also wanted to say that mana charm works in tower.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jabq
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Some people are not rich enough to buy auto pot yet. Some people are dual clienting, if they set up their seeker vortex while they are dding on the other account, often times they will forget to come back every 8~9 seconds to come and click on the mp pot. Yes clicking mp pots is hard when doing trial 3. MP pots are cheaper than mp charms, but lots of us have an abundance of mp charms laying around from not logging in onion-27.gif. Buying mp pots will start putting a dent when us folks are poor.

MP Charms work in towers, but hp do not, that was my bad. In trials HP work (i think), but mp do not FTUDM2g.png.​​
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Just sell the m charms and buy pots then? Would save you money
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • jabq
    Options

how do you sell bound charms?​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options

how do you sell bound charms?

You don't​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    I haven't done Trials in quite some time but I did ask a couple of people and they do recall MP charms actually ticking before o.O I never really use them so not sure myself. They must have changed it pretty recently though if they don't anymore. I'm guessing if they did, it's probably because of the MP regen buff you can get in there.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, it's been a while since I bothered with Trials also, but I know that they used to work just fine.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • jabq
    Options
    Before heavenfall temple came about, charms in trials worked fine (i did not complain onion-51.gif) Now mp charms do not tick there.

MP regen buff is not enough to keep vortex and boa up with the buff alone. People rely on charms, because clicking on mp pots is hard 8aFaN0c.png and auto pot is expensive since gold has to be bought from players directly.

I am only asking to return the feature back to how it used to be. This is not game breaking for the community, and no one really farms trials, so it should not be an issue for the rest. We find it as a good activity for the faction. Before it used to be pq 3 onion-59.gif.​​
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Use a mana helmet. A helm with 600 man's probably cost you 1 mil or less
    m5arXCN.png
  • jabq
    edited November 2015
    Options
    prancing wrote: »

Thank you @prancing , will look into that as a temporary fix. Where do you get a 600 mp helm? Any names, suggestions? Max i found was lunar 95 green 360 mp to make.​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    prancing wrote: »

Thank you @prancing , will look into that as a temporary fix. Where do you get a 600 mp helm? Any names, suggestions? Max i found was lunar 95 green 360 mp to make.

Shard it with MP shards.
    Or get the crown of madness tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• jabq
    Options
    onion-58.gif This topic can be closed, i tested it again in trials, mp charms do work. I am not sure why constant aoe kept on dropping for other folks .​​
This discussion has been closed.