Bugsplat

unnimeni
unnimeni Posts: 48 Arc User
The game crashes and bugsplat window pops up, i made a video wich is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2LyUZQKepg
this happens everytime, no matter what server, character. My pc specs are the folowing: Lenovo thinkpad x220 laptop, 4 gb ram, i5-2450m@2.5 ghz turboboosted to 3.2 gzh, intel hd graphics 3000, hitachi 250gb.
I ran the game on lowest setting, max , same problem. The game worked perfectly fine untill yesterday, i tryed to reinstall and still same problem.
Tagged:

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Well for starters, you've got the "Server Error" when you are logging in, which is not surprising at all considering that high ping you've got there.

Rather than re-typing everything again, I'm going to re-direct you to the Sticky Thread I created. BEFORE YOU POST ~ Please Read This
    After you've tried the troubleshooting I strongly recommend there, if you still have the issue, post the details I request.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • unnimeni
    unnimeni Posts: 48 Arc User
    searched al lthe forum, tryed all you useless "fixes" , the game is still doing same ****
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    unnimeni wrote: »
    searched al lthe forum, tryed all you useless "fixes" , the game is still doing same ****
    Well, the fixes aren't useless, they resolve the issues the majority of the time.
    If you want to post the information I ask for, I can help you further, but until then your post won't get you any help.

I can understand you are frustrated, but making useless posts and expecting some kind of help from it is a bit silly.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!