Heavenfall video guide to bosses

Options
https://youtu.be/SR3hXy9t5vc

Information on the description on youtube but pasting it here for convenience.

0:00 - Boss 1, levels 9 & 18, "The four kings":

Each boss does different thing when you aggro them. Killing them wont stop the effect so choose order of killing bosses well. I think my order is pretty solid, leave the flamewall(Marel Hrul of Scorching) for last.

1:56 - Boss 2, levels 27 & 36, "High Sage Esher":

Kill addons, pick drops and use them to push the chest to boss. This will allow you to damage it, if you are unable to kill it during this time it will spawn addons you need to kill. After you kill these addons boss buffs itself and you might want to kite till buffs wear out before killing him. Even semiendgame characters should be able to facetank those buffs though.

4:27 - Boss 3, levels 45 & 54, "Bodhi of Grief":

Simply aggro the boss, drag it to shattered energy crystal looking thingies while avoiding the non broken ones. When boss lands to broken crystal, its immunity disappears and you can DD the boss. Depending on gear/buffs you may need to drag him to several shattered crystals.

7:23 - Boss 4, levels 63 & 72, "Matreya the Corrupt":

Simply DD the boss till it spawns a red circle around him. When this happens, get out of the circle or die. After boss dies you need to guess which mob his soul is hiding in. When you kill said mob, it will tell you if the number of the mob is higher or lower than the one you killed.

9:00 - Boss 5, level 81 & 90, "Zen Ji, The Serpent Witch":

The only thing this boss got going for her is her hp that I have noticed. Kill the egg, kill the little snakes it spawns or they will heal the boss to max. It also spawns 2 other addons, I simply killed them, dunno what leaving em alone will result into. This fight is a pretty long one though as she got tons of hp.

12:08 - Boss 6, levels 99 & 108, "Mara Papman"

This boss has 2 stages:

10:08 - Stage 1:
Run to green bubble, DD the mob that spawns to under 80% and you`ll get 5aps buff which you use to attack the other mobs in room. Hitting them will heal them, when they reach max hp they are saved. Save as many you can, when last of them disappears 2nd stage starts.

15:34 - Stage 2:

Do the same thing with green ball and mob but this time you get pretty nice heals for 20s. The boss does pretty major AoE, which lasts 20s so try to time them close together so you heal the dmg while its coming. Other than that, DD the boss, should go down fairly quickly.
BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k