War Front Expansion Maintenance 11/10 - 10PM PST - Expansion Raffle

12467

Comments

  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    saxroll wrote: »

    saxroll wrote: »

    Because you are too lazy to find out the time zone server is based on is no excuse. Its not like they hid the information bout it.

    As for the clowns telling NA players to deal with, I do hope you remember this next time merges come around. Chances are sooner of later youll lose your precious EU server as there is 3x there was 1 EU server to 7 NA servers.

    approaching PWI as a newbie, no you do not do that, you choose best ping and roll char
    when you are eligible to attend main events, you are that ahead in char progression that is not worth to reroll anymore and you just have to D E A L with it and keep playing also because we did not have any EU option for the first 3 years

    and as i already said, they might be saving legit US players' time slots for cross server territory wars "Bloody treasure island"

    so don't mad

    else PJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.png​​
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    well it would be great if we could at least get an update as to whats going on and when staff THINKS they have it up and running again
    it was stated that maint could take up to 4-5h, now its 6 and no notification or whatsoever..
  • luvs2play
    luvs2play Posts: 23 Arc User
    Are we online yet?
  • samwise101#8505
    samwise101#8505 Posts: 6 Arc User
    nope still down
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    whats taking so long >.< would be nice if we were given an update since they are now 1-2 hours past when they said it would be up.​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Update completed. Waiting for the servers to be back. Probably in 1-2 hours. But I won't complain if Im wrong and the servers will be back in 5 minutes or less.
    giphy.gif



  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 308 Arc User
    They fell asleep tiger-3.gif​​
    Satyrion - Sanctuary (mypers.pw/9/#436708) Hoorah
  • nonfaction#0865
    nonfaction#0865 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Say something im giving up on youuuuu
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    limonazza said:



    saxroll wrote: »



    saxroll wrote: »



    Because you are too lazy to find out the time zone server is based on is no excuse. Its not like they hid the information bout it.



    As for the clowns telling NA players to deal with, I do hope you remember this next time merges come around. Chances are sooner of later youll lose your precious EU server as there is 3x there was 1 EU server to 7 NA servers.


    approaching PWI as a newbie, no you do not do that, you choose best ping and roll char

    when you are eligible to attend main events, you are that ahead in char progression that is not worth to reroll anymore and you just have to D E A L with it and keep playing also because we did not have any EU option for the first 3 years



    and as i already said, they might be saving legit US players' time slots for cross server territory wars "Bloody treasure island"



    so don't mad



    ​​

    No? You know what, I actually check server time/forums/study the game a bit before playing it. Cause you know, it just makes sense to avoid something as avoidable as playing on server with poor time zone.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    Typical PWI - leave people in the dark because heaven forbid they admit we're so terrible at doing things and so inept and not smart enough to test stuff first thus take forever to do anything then usually eff it up anyway
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    saxroll said:

    limonazza said:



    saxroll wrote: »



    saxroll wrote: »



    Because you are too lazy to find out the time zone server is based on is no excuse. Its not like they hid the information bout it.



    As for the clowns telling NA players to deal with, I do hope you remember this next time merges come around. Chances are sooner of later youll lose your precious EU server as there is 3x there was 1 EU server to 7 NA servers.


    approaching PWI as a newbie, no you do not do that, you choose best ping and roll char

    when you are eligible to attend main events, you are that ahead in char progression that is not worth to reroll anymore and you just have to D E A L with it and keep playing also because we did not have any EU option for the first 3 years



    and as i already said, they might be saving legit US players' time slots for cross server territory wars "Bloody treasure island"



    so don't mad



    ​​
    No? You know what, I actually check server time/forums/study the game a bit before playing it. Cause you know, it just makes sense to avoid something as avoidable as playing on server with poor time zone.
    Not avoidable when the merge a US server into a EU server
  • luvs2play
    luvs2play Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    these devs live in china. they dun care about6 anything east of Japan​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • wilai29#4617
    wilai29#4617 Posts: 24 Arc User
    I think the GM's don't know anything either since all the updates and patching is done from china without interference from PWE staff​​
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Patience little grasshoppahs. Sometimes things take longer than expected
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

  • luvs2play
    luvs2play Posts: 23 Arc User
    watchy your accounts Peeps'! make sure whatever gold ya have is still there & make sure you report inconsistancies
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    According to traceroute, server ish online already so guess they're making some adjustments/checks/syncing on the servers naow before letting us go bug hunting.
    seurataan reitti isäntään pwieast2.perfectworld.com [198.49.243.16]
    enintään 30 siirräntävälillä:

    1 1 ms * 4 ms (Kitty's cellphone she uses for a modem)
    2 * * * Pyyntö aikakatkaistiin.
    3 * * * Pyyntö aikakatkaistiin.
    4 22 ms 19 ms 19 ms (region hub of Kitty's ISP)
    5 64 ms 23 ms 28 ms (first node at Kitty's ISP)
    6 46 ms 27 ms 20 ms (second node at Kitty's ISP)
    7 20 ms 19 ms 28 ms ae0.bbr1.hel2.fi.eunetip.net [213.192.191.153]
    8 62 ms 60 ms 62 ms so0-0-0-0.bbr1.ldn1.uk.eunetip.net [213.192.191.
    178]
    9 87 ms 59 ms 50 ms ge-2-1-0.mpr1.lhr2.uk.above.net [195.66.224.76]

    10 106 ms 50 ms 61 ms ae10.mpr2.lhr2.uk.zip.zayo.com [64.125.31.194]
    11 122 ms 117 ms 117 ms v113.ae29.cr1.lga5.us.zip.zayo.com [64.125.30.10
    8]
    12 205 ms 130 ms 131 ms ae7.mpr3.bos2.us.zip.zayo.com [64.125.21.225]
    13 149 ms 133 ms 128 ms 208.184.110.70.IPYX-072053-002-ZYO.above.net [20
    8.184.110.70]
    14 129 ms 131 ms 128 ms border11.te8-1-bbnet2.bsn.pnap.net [63.251.128.1
    04]
    15 138 ms 129 ms 129 ms perfectworldent-4.border11.bsn.pnap.net [216.52.
    61.78]
    16 176 ms 129 ms 129 ms 198.49.243.250
    17 952 ms 918 ms 641 ms 198.49.243.253
    18 * * * Pyyntö aikakatkaistiin.
    19 * * * Pyyntö aikakatkaistiin.
    20 170 ms 130 ms 132 ms 198.49.243.16

    Seuranta suoritettu.

    E: Have they added some DDoS-protection or something on second-to-last responding node? It has returned massive pings for a while naow o.o​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

    Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

    Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Hopefully that means they're sorting out the instance time issue on DG. egg-35.gif​​
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 227 Arc User
    Brace yourselves. Alt accounts are posting.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • justmemommy
    justmemommy Posts: 2 Arc User
    when will the servers be back up?
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User

    when will the servers be back up?

    How can you not know yet when almost all of us do? You just have to charge 200gold during maintenance and the GMs will pm you the exact hour:minute:second that the server will come back online
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    We can all just go to pogo.com and play checkers or something till the servers are back up >:)
    banner01.jpg
  • daerontasardur
    daerontasardur Posts: 30 Arc User
    :s well,this sucks....




    Find Out Where The Limits Are
    ...And Start From There!!!
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Sh*tposting at the speed of light.Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    *Rollback intensifies*​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

  • altera#5699
    altera#5699 Posts: 20 Arc User
    *Starts watching Kung Fury for the 10th time*
    Mutiny (Retired) - Blademaster (Tideswell)
    AItera (fully operational) - Seeker (Tideswell)
    Member since: 11/17/2008
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    Easiest way to server status is this link. I shortcut it to my desktop personally but its always worked great for me.

    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussions/1196406/unofficial-server-status
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    bamablade said:

    *Starts watching Kung Fury for the 10th time*

    You're about to **** time. Are you sure? Y/N
  • daerontasardur
    daerontasardur Posts: 30 Arc User
    *watchin duck dynasty* over here -.-




    Find Out Where The Limits Are
    ...And Start From There!!!
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User

    Easiest way to server status is this link. I shortcut it to my desktop personally but its always worked great for me.

    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussions/1196406/unofficial-server-status

    Page not found, patsy.

    Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    its just somewhat sad that maint is already taking 2h30mins longer than stated and they give us no info at all
    thats like making ppl in a meeting wait for u for ages and they dont know whether ur going to show up or not and when u finally arrive u behave like nothings happened at all
    just that its pixels for us
  • altera#5699
    altera#5699 Posts: 20 Arc User
    capnk said:

    bamablade said:

    *Starts watching Kung Fury for the 10th time*

    You're about to **** time. Are you sure? Y/N
    Y

    Mutiny (Retired) - Blademaster (Tideswell)
    AItera (fully operational) - Seeker (Tideswell)
    Member since: 11/17/2008