Miscommunication

Options
nbreaking
nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
So, I am having 2 problems that can't seem to be solved right now.
Just so you know, this is not a hate/angry thread, I'm just sharing to alleviate some of the frustration.

My 2 current issues are the faction icons and the stream rewards.
A couple of days ago I went on live chat and spoke with a GM, I told him my issues and he said it would be fine to submit a ticket for both. I asked him if it would be ok to submit another ticket about the faction icon (will explain down below) since the other one was already closed, he said yes, so, I did, now here's what's going on:

On the 17th of October I won 500 zen on the stream, after the stream I was asked to give my information which I did. I was told it was going to take max to 1 week... it's been 3 weeks now and nothing. I am not in a rush, much less for 5 gold but I mean... I have tried to reach out to Domino, nothing, tried pming PWE's twitch account again, nothing, sent a ticket, got told they don't know anything about anything and to try and mail PWE's mail directly which I did and I am now waiting for a reply... Like I said, I am not in a rush and it's just 5 gold but the principle here is that if you promise something it would be nice to deliver. If there was some kind of problem it would be nice to at least get a warning or a reply to my PMs, but nothing...

The Icon problem is well known, but here's my experience with it.
I sent a ticket over a month ago with proof I had a T3 faction, proof their page wasn't working for me and of course the icon itself.
The support was more than nice, they apologized and said the icon was submitted. I was obviously happy about this reply.
Fast forward a month and 3 weeks, no icon, make a new ticket, get a reply saying it's a duplicate and that's it.

Like I said, this is not supposed to be a rant but it IS frustrating.

Mr. Justice

Comments

• cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    Options
    This sort of support is part of what is making it easy for me to spend my gaming nights in a different mmo. Sorry you have to deal with that hun. I hope they sort it out for you.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • nbreaking
    Options
    Ok, update, I was told (again, 1 month and 3 weeks after) that the icon is incorrect, it's not 24bit bmp 16x16... Problem is I am 100% sure it is because I still have the file. Not only that but I downloaded the file from the ticket I sent and it IS correct. Guess blaming me is easier xD

Anyway, sent another icon file, waiting now.

About the gold, still nothing though.

Mr. Justice
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Options
    Your gold has been credited on 10/22. Can you double check as following:
    - Login the main website.
    - Click CHARGE at the top.
    - Click on > Purchase History.
    If you don't see it, let me know.
  • nbreaking
    Options
    Thank you very much mintsummer, it is there indeed.
    The weirdest thing was that nobody was replying to anything anywhere, so, my bad and again, thank you ^^

Mr. Justice