6f9qvo.jpg
    345ou3c.jpg

Is this allowed =O?
    Anyways uhm that's of this weeks tws!!
  • Kyougu - Sanctuary
    Kyougu - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Angeles attacked themselves with Alt factions to spread out defense dates so they don't get Pinnacle and Gayboys on the same day. They even made a fake GayBoys to frame me for attacking them twice.

It's so obvious.
    Leader of G@y&Boys = Angeles alt
    Also, 7 attacks on a low-tier faction like Angeles? Since when did factions get attacked 7 Times? Shady Shady.

So sneaky
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Week of June 8th-June 10th

Friday June 8th

BuzzANuTz Attacking Vindicate Broken Plain 20:00
    DntBCheap Attacking Vindicate Tradewind Village 20:03
    NefRegLeg Attacking Vindicate Great Lake 20:06
    Kakumau Attacking Angeles Fragrant Hills 20:09
    VAMPS Attacking Angeles Sanctuary 20:12
    Naughty Attacking Angeles Mount Latern 20:15
    Citadel Attacking Xeon Harshlands 20:18

Saturday June 9th

RavenTail Attacking Vindicate Frozen Path 20:00
    Legendary Attacking Vindicate 1k Stream 20:03
    Regicide Attacking Vindicate Archo 20:06
    GayBoys Attacking Angeles Thousand Woods 20:09
    Pinnacle Attacking Angeles Misfortune 20:12
    Solace Attacking Meteora Immolation Camp 20:15
    Endeavour Attacking Enelysion White Ridge 20:18

Sunday June 10th

Angeles Attacking Gayboys Haunted Path 20:00
    Vindicate Attacking Regicde Wellspring 20:03
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Since nobody else has done it yet i guess i will fill in this week.

Friday June 15th.

Pinnacle attacking Angeles.
    Vindicate attacking Regicide.
    Endeavor attacking Enelysion.

Saturday June 16th.

Legendary attacking Vindicate.
    RavenTail attacking GayBoys.
    SkyKings attacking GayBoys.
    Kakumau attacking Pinnacle.
    Solace attacking Meteora.
    Regicide attacking Vindicate.
    n00bzRus attacking Endeavor.
    _United_ attacking Endeavor.

A few comments because im bored b:surrender

The Alt factions attacks on Vindicate have stopped and who are and whats with these factions attacking Endeavor? are they all alts?
  • Belewein - Sanctuary
    Belewein - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sat TW

20:00 Misfortune Lunatiks vs Corvinus

20:03 Haunted Path Espectro vs Corvinus

20:09 Raging Tides Hoorah vs PVE

20:12 The Lost Legendary vs PVE

20:15 D. Port Oldies vs PVE

20:18 Plume LOL GANK vs PVE

20:21 Starry Wilds Naughty vs SkyKings

Sun TW

20:00 Hidden Orchid Endeavour vs Pinnacle

20:03 Courage Path Enelysion vs Awakening

20:06 Frozen Path Meteora vs Angeles
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Copied from another topic in General Discussion. Apologies if I got any of the details wrong. Gratz again to Vindicate and also gratz to Dball for getting Hoorah so large in the space of a season.

Final lands held for Sanctuary were:

Vindicate 20
    Hoorah 9
    Enelysion 7
    Kakumau 5
    Regicide 4
    Corvinus 2
    Solace 2
    Legendary 1
    Meteora 1

Vindicate was dominant as usual. They had a couple of losses to Leg about 2/3rds of the way through the season after some of their members went to Hoorah. They recovered quickly though.

Hoorah is the interesting story of the season. Formerly an alt faction, they became quite successful in the space of one season and attracted people from several other factions. The question is whether they can hold together for next season.

Enelysion had a rough go of it early on. Regicide was very strong at the beginning of the season and handed Enely some rough payback for the previous season. Kakumau also got some free lands off of them while Enely and Regi were fighting. But Enelysion came back strong at the end of the season and took back most of their lands from Regi.

Regicide was extremely strong early in the season but took a nosedive later on. From what I understand their leader had a change in job that limits his playtime. That seemed to hurt them quite a bit. They are currently pretty weak but history has shown that they always come back.

Kakumau got wiped out by Enelysion early in the season and regrouped down in the Raging Tides area. They took some lands off of Enelysion but mostly stayed to themselves. They recently absorbed some strong people from Legendary, so they may be one of the factions to watch in the next season.

Corvinus was pretty quiet this season. Solace got wiped out early on and only recently got back on the map. Meteora I think sat on their one land successfully all season.

Which leaves Legendary. The perennial powerhouse had trouble with their nemesis Vindicate as usual. And once Hoorah got stronger Leg started getting ganked every week, which left them with one lonely land at the end of the season. They certainly can't be counted out for next season as they still have a lot of power, but this is by far the worst finish for them in their PWI career.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Copying this from the General Discussion topic. End of season totals.
    DoodsWH wrote:

Sanctuary Map

18 - Legendary
    13 - Hoorah
    13 - Vindicate
    4 - Enelysion
    2 - Kakumau
    1 - Solace

For the most part this was a very boring season on Sanctuary. Things only got weird at the very end.

Vindicate was extremely dominant for 3/4 of the season. Nobody came close to challenging them. Then a group of them left to join Legendary to try and even out the TW power a bit, and another group left to form a new faction, Descended. This was a pretty drastic power drop for Vindi and they soon found themselves losing battles left and right. They got the group back from Legendary towards the end of the season but they're still in a rebuilding phase currently. If the season had ended at the 6-month mark they would have been the champions.

Legendary recovered well after their abysmal finish last season. They took over the southern part of the map, wiping out Hoorah in the process. Towards the end of the season they were able to take lands from Kakumau and the weakened Vindicate and hold onto them for their first TW season win.

Hoorah was still strong at the start of the season but they made quite a few enemies. Both Vindicate and Legendary bullied them early in the season and eventually knocked them off the map entirely. It looked like they were ready to be counted out but several strong people from Regicide joined them. They restarted at the far north of the map, taking lands from Enelysion while they rebuilt. Good recruiting combined with Vindicate weakening eventually gave them the upper hand, and at the end of the season they were actually the strongest faction, to the point where they were rolling Vindicate.

Enelysion had a poor season compared to their last few. Losing members to other factions and apathy led them to barely field 30 people per TW compared to their usual 70+. They were working their way south to fight Kakumau but got ganked by Vindicate and Legendary and ended up being cut off from the south part of the map entirely. They ended up taking the north part of the map away from Solace, and in turn lost more of their lands to Hoorah and Vindicate. Their numbers and morale improved at the end of the season so they should be back to normal for next season.

Kakumau had the most exciting TW season by a large margin. They were constantly getting ganked by Regicide, Corvinus, and Legendary, and held their own admirably. Later on in the season they lost some of their group to other factions and ended up coasting in to the finish with the lands they had remaining.

Solace took over the north part of the map while the heavy action was down south. At one point they had nine lands. Enelysion systematically dismantled them and they were removed from the map and forced to start over in smaller battles down south.

Other noteworthy news is the demise of Regicide. They lost some of their strong people to Hoorah, leaving them unable to match up with Kakumau. Then near the end of the season they had a divisive split. Half of the faction wanted to merge with Corvinus and the other half didn't. That half formed a new faction called Reunite instead, while the other half joined Corvinus. With Regicide pushing up daisies, that leaves Legendary and Enelysion as the only year-one TW factions that are still active.
  • o04
    o04 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Thank you all for a wonderful TW season. Thank you to our allies for support in both TW and PK. I hope next season will be more exciting than this season was.

DbaII
    Hoorah Leader

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Wow finally someone who thanks the allies. Right on.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Looking at this TW map I cant help but feel Knights kinda fkd us this TW season

Especially after Kniraven said: ''The map would be quite different right now if that were true''
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below, i have put some information which might help answer your questions to motivations and reason.

Quick History of the Season (don't read if you aren't interested):
    When the servers first merged, Hoorah and SHINRA immediately allied. Kirby, as many of you know him, had a character in both guilds (on both servers) prior to the merge.

SHINRA was Knights main opposition on Lost City, so when we saw Hoorah had allied them we sought out Hoorah's opposition (Vindicate). I friended Slaystar and their leader as well (Who's name escapes me at this time) and tried to work out an alliance with them. They told me that they were interested in it, and we talked about it some for the next 2 weeks.

ChinaTown was also discussing an alliance with Vindicate. This was slightly troublesome because of our relationship with Insurrect (which we were still figuring out). ChinaTown, VengefuI, and Knights had been allies in opposition to Insurrect for years in seasons past. ChinaTown stepped out of the alliance eventually, I believe mainly due to rising conflict between them and VengefuI. Knights and Vengeful remained allies, but then Vengeful merged to Insurrect. That was awkward... Knights and Insurrect safelisted one another to preserve friendships at the request of VengefuI's once leader Wadzio, but we hadn't allied.

Knights themselves didn't have any strong cause to dislike ChinaTown. Though it would be false to say there wasn't some resentment at the idea of being cast aside after nearly 3 years when they felt we were no longer useful to them. Still, Knights generally preferred them to SHINRA.

For the first 2 weeks of the server merge, Knights assisted Vindicate in PvP against both Hoorah and SHINRA.
    I spoke with some CT officers as well about relations for this server. Vindicate and ChinaTown both asked their members not to attack Knights during these discussions and safe-listed Knights (Though many still did. Usually we would be called to their aid and asked to help in PK, then after we helped them and the Hoorah/SHINRA were gone, several would turn around and attack us).

Nearing the end of that 2 weeks, I was approached by the Vindicate leader who asked about pseudo safe-listing us and not having an official alliance. He asked about having our members free to PK each other but if Hoorah shows up they stop and kill Hoorah. Afterward they can kill each other again. He also wanted to be allowed to attack Knights land in a "friendly fight". I told him no, we were looking for legitimate allies. Safe-listing does not work well anyhow, and even in the course of this 2 week period it had not worked out. ChinaTown also denied our olive branch.

After that two week period, Vindicate proceeded to attack Knights in TW anyway. My guild no-longer felt inclined to help them. SHINRA had died during this time.
    RavenTail merged into Knights.
    Wadzio and I spoke, and discussed an official alliance with Insurrect and Hoorah. Since SHINRA was no more, Knights had no reason oppose Hoorah. 1/2 our old allies were in Insurrect (VengefuI), and the other half had just denied us (ChinaTown).
    These discussions also grew to include Pepito.

Our 4 guilds allied, and for the week or two our 4 way alliance dominated PvP.

That's when Dball came back from his vacation.
    Without talking or giving any warning, he cut alliances.

LDaVinci (Insu leader) and myself took offense to this, as did the Pepito leader I believe.
    Our 3 guilds resolved to remain allies. We decided Hoorah could try to fight Vindicate and CT all alone if that is what they wanted. It didn't take long for Dball to realize he had made a mistake and to pursue alliance again.

Dball wanted Knights and Insurrect to drop our alliance with Pepito, as there was some manner of personal dispute between his wife and their leader. We refused, and said he could ally all 3 of us or none of us. We do not abandon allies when a commitment has been made. So negotiations didn't go very far for a while.

Dball also requested that Knights remove the RavenTail members from their guild, as he had personal dispute with them as well, and would not ally us if they were here. We refused this too. The RavenTail members were now Knights and as such we would stand up for and support them. Hoorah could not dictate who was in our guild.

At some point during this all, the Pepito leader quit and passed leadership to a friend (SuchaFreak). This resulted in mass membership loss for Pepito. Knights made a deal with Pepito to help preserve their team they'd built and the work they'd put into their guild.

Pepito members would merge to Knights, and the faction Pepito would become Knights new alt guild (previously Squires) so that the faction would not go to waste. We went through with it, and SuchaFreak lead Pepito guild to Knights.

This opened back up negotiations, as now there could in fact be a 3 way alliance as Dball wanted. Pepito was now Knights.
    There was still the personal issues with RavenTail though. In addition, Dball had made an alliance with DemiGodZ for reasons nobody seemed able to fathom.

That is when TheDan took over negotiations. TheDan spoke with Wadzio (Insurrect Director at the time) and myself. We were able to reach an agreement.
    Below are the Terms:
    - One Season Commitment, we would re-evaluate the alliance at the end of the season.
    - Knights & Insu may not attack Hoorah's new allies (DemiGodZ), and in exchange Hoorah would not be permitted to attack our alt guilds (Pepito & VengefuI).
    - This season's goal would be to prevent the 3 Year year long monopolization of TW from continuing, and our TW movements would be based on such. We would try to make sure someone new won a TW season for once, whoever that may be, even if they were not part of our alliance.

Since then,
    The majority of Ex-RavenTail left Knights and joined Hoorah, despite the fact that only weeks prior Hoorah had been trying to exile them and have they be kicked from Knights as a condition of alliance.
    (Later most of them left Hoorah too and did a 180 switching over to ChinaTown)

The new Pepito Leader, SuchaFreak, also moved to Hoorah with a few of Pepito's stronger members despite the fact Hoorah wanted them excluded from the alliance and Knights had stuck up for them and refused.

One Hoorah member in particular who I will not name, was allowed to put an alt in Knights and has on several occasions attempted to recruit our Marshals and other members to Hoorah.

Insurrect has lost several members to Hoorah including their Director, Wadzio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

However,
    Our goal is on track.
    A faction that has not won before is currently leading the TW season.

Our allies have honored their words, as have we.
    We have not attacked each other in TW, and the ally system has been honored in PvP
    The few infractions that have occurred were dealt with swiftly.

Our core members from Lost City remain here and loyal, and our strength has been bolstered by new recruits who come from Sanctuary.

Our members seem to think we are doing a good job, and Knights is doing well.
    I appreciate your concern though.

~Kniraven

Interesting and thank you for this, I had quit the game for 98% of this season but came back for the last two weeks (assuming its over) and had wondered what had happened. Anyway after reading this I can tell that you're a man of integraty and a leader who is forcused on your guild which I respect. As a player whose been playing in sanctuary and both watched and been apart of sanctuary factions evolution I'll give you some suggestions which is not an attempt at a troll by no means. Honestly you should strongly consider an allience or merg with two other factions that have been left out of the conversation which are Legendary and Kaku. I've faught with legendary for 2 yrs and I'm apart of a kaku nw squad for what feels like 2 yrs as well and this comming from a current long time Vindicate member. Just my opinion but both Legendary and kaku would be a much better fit for you guys than Hoorah because they have the same integraty and starvation to win, this of cause is based on a judgement of you guys from what I've read on forums. Anyway just my two cents if any factions deserve a tw season win it's kaku and I think Legendary deserves more than one win either with a merg or alliance.

Either way best of luck to knights

• o04
    o04 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    TW Battles for 7th November

So here's a rundown of this weekends TW Battles:

7th November 14:00 - Vindicate Attacking Etherblade (Insurrect)

7th November 14:03 - Legendary Attacking The Frozen Path (Kakumau)

7th November 20:00 - Insurrect Attacking 1000 Wood (Legendary)

7th November 20:03 - Kakumau Attacking Avalanche (Legendary)

7th November 20:06 - DemoGoDz Attacking Dreamweaver (ChinaTown)
    ~
    7th November 20:09 - Knights Attacking Dragon Wilds (Meteora)

7th November 20:12 - Hoorah Attacking Sanctuary (Vindicate)

7th November 20:15 - Obsolete Attacking Shattered Cloud (Xeon)​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    TW Battle Results for 7th November

7th November 14:00 - Vindicate WON Etherblade (Insurrect)

7th November 14:03 - Legendary WON The Frozen Path (Kakumau)

7th November 20:00 - Insurrect WON 1000 Wood (Legendary)

7th November 20:03 - Kakumau LOST Avalanche (Legendary)

7th November 20:06 - DemoGoDz LOST Dreamweaver (ChinaTown)
    ~
    7th November 20:09 - Knights WON Dragon Wilds (Meteora)

7th November 20:12 - Hoorah WON Sanctuary (Vindicate)

7th November 20:15 - Obsolete WON Shattered Cloud (Xeon)​​

​​
  • sylenthunder
    edited November 2015
    Options
    TW Battles for 14th November

14th November 14:00 - Hoorah Attacking Tellus City (ChinaTown)

14th November 14:03 - Insurrect Attacking Avalanche (Legendary)

14th November 14:06 - Oldies Attacking Walled Hold (Irruption)

14th November 20:00 - ChinaTown Attacking Plume City (DemiGoDz)

14th November 20:03 - Obsolete Attacking Raging Tide (Xeon)

14th November 20:06 - Legendary Attacking The Harshlands (Kakumau)

14th November 20:09 - Irruption Attacking Ancient Peak (Oldies)

14th November 20:12 - Vindicate Attacking Wellspring (Knights)

14th November 20:15 - Scourge Attacking Sundown (Meteora)

2015-11-12%2022-27-51.png
    Fixed up the faction colors better in this one.​​

​​