New expansion revealed in China launching on November 19!

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Yeah, that's the housing system we've been talking about in another thread.

Edit: Don't get too antsy on seeing it here anytime soon.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User

Yeah, that's the housing system we've been talking about in another thread.

Edit: Don't get too antsy on seeing it here anytime soon.​​

Yea considering we are misssing chunks from the last expansions, like wtf happened to the solo tower and cross server events?

i aint holding my breath that we will get anything close to what china has. we dont have multi r9 options, no warsoul armor. most events we get late and are broken. etc etc etc /RANT
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    we will get the tower and im excited about that but im like "meh" to the housing system. like every mmo had some kind of housing system and every single one of them was kind of boring and just nice to have some sims feel to creating your own room. thats it.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Looks good to me... The tower reminds me of a MMO SaO am I allowed to say that? Lets just hope we don't get a world tree next... Wow didn't say that either.

So say 6 months to get over to us?​​
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    as if we all know how to read Chinese. useless
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    jadasia said:

Right Click the page -> Translate to English

If you ever done some translating of Latin or Greek stuff in highschool ull be able to interprit what it says, even tho it isnt perfect english
  • sylenthunder
    edited November 2015
    jadasia wrote: »
    If you're using a real browser it translates it automatically. Or, you can right-click and choose "Translate to English".
    "Perfect World 2" new piece of information, "Qi Wonderland Park" is about to meet with you, the new service invites you to end by an old friend, sharing a leisurely home games are played to bring fun, willing to accompany each other time will not be let down. Rating from not threshold, then the equipment is not an obstacle, an old friend return players settled suits, Get the second turn 100! Need more equipment to assist in the fight you!
    Thematic Activities: http://event.wanmei.com/w2i/gangguy/index
    Your search for "Perfect World 2" full of strong feelings, aspirations and partners rematch battle, but the thought of leveling the pain, the social circle of desalination, advanced copy of the equipment did not challenge, let you know that from? "Perfect World 2" old friends and old friends call you together serve return and regain the joy of the year to a total war! As long as you recharge history to reach 100 gold before October 31, 2015, and ended three months before the game is not logged on October 31, you can get a second turn 100 in an old friend is about to open server roles. Ratings soaring you will have a whole new product line with professional equipment 12 sets, copies of Daguai no worries! We Were Young, in their prime, the student emotional, Qiu **** Fang exclusion, old friend serving with you recall the good times.
    (Player suits the conditions in line with an old friend, an old friend after logging server packs will grant in the form of mail within a day, please note that check.)
    10021446200016260.jpg

If you do not meet the above conditions, also want to partner with small battles with an old friend who served, we have prepared a "pleasure it Voyage" packs to help the Warriors to quickly upgrade. You just need to find providers like Manpower goods on it (Dragon City Elder side) spent 100 ingot, the same helicopter to the second turn 100, containing shrink bell (January), health stone (January), Long bird token (one week), gold amulets, defensive rune gold, knot Dan Stone, Qianlichuanyin, transfer stone, back to the city incense, the source of the five spiritual warfare: A, rivers geographical maps, Underworld riding a pet egg, 8 soul stone exchange cards, wanton culmination of Dan, stream habitat meaning Zhen Dan, Dan Guan three clear meaning, Sansei stone: locked in, Sansei stone: break things, go wild kits, the five-star Pearl and other precious props get Oh!
    10021446200092289.jpg

Cheng was removed after years of each other, helpless fate led, old friend copolymer perfect service invite you to their homes. Then copy the extradimensional more space, to develop new production system, such as multiple play colorful debut, so that you and partner at PVX casual concept, easy game, play perfect mainland!
    ​​

​​
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    dingo488 said:

jadasia said:

If you ever done some translating of Latin or Greek stuff in highschool ull be able to interprit what it says, even tho it isnt perfect english
    Even the translation doesn't make much sense
  • sylenthunder
    jadasia wrote: »

Even the translation doesn't make much sense
    Yeah, it's Google, it never does. I'm almost certain it's how they translate our version too.​​

​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I wanted to make a pokemon battlefield and invite my faction to PK there​​
  • jhendra
    jhendra Posts: 8 Arc User
    :D My guess .. a year + at least to get it to our version of PW.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    jhendra wrote: »

If I'm not mistaken, chinese update is in this month. And can bet we will get it before new year as a "gift", including all the bugs, like a test server normal-20.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    jhendra wrote: »

we are already 7-8 months behind china at current state of the game
    i don't even... egg-5.gif​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Everything looks out of place and just looks like some object is just placed there like the ressource war bases. it needs shadows and stuff on the ground but this just.. i dont know it looks just wrong.

Also any informations yet to how this affects us like at all? Because when its just builing your own place we dont really need that. just boot up some sims and you can do better things then place some prebuild houses here and there lol.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    A house for your characters? I bet you can even netflix and chill in there.
    NGTUy53.png

• limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    oh god yes

now i need a wife for that egg-2.gif​​
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    It looks really nice, I love how diverse they managed to build the houses in that trailer, but my question is, what's the point of having a house? I've never really understood housing in any game, it seems unnecessary, especially when it doesn't bring perks like extra banking room or stuff like that. ​​
    DeffyNature
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    No MMO I have played a housing system was actually useful... You mean to tell me after an entire year of Overpower nightshade class then adding more OP primal skill instead of balancing thier older classes they added basically a house to shownoff like it matters.... Seriously pwi... Seriously 7 years slowly letting classes become out of date and weakening others and this took priority.... -sigh-
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sylenthunder
    blazerboy wrote: »
    No MMO I have played a housing system was actually useful... You mean to tell me after an entire year of Overpower nightshade class then adding more OP primal skill instead of balancing thier older classes they added basically a house to shownoff like it matters.... Seriously pwi... Seriously 7 years slowly letting classes become out of date and weakening others and this took priority.... -sigh-
    The housing system has been in the game for forever, it's nothing new. It's just never been enabled in the F2P version because it requires additional servers to support, and previously it was not cost-effective to provide for the F2P version.
    Enabling it is as simple as setting up the hardware to host the maps and then flipping a switch to turn it on. Hardly any time was wasted on this effort, so it makes you wonder what they are really doing.​​

​​
  • blazerboy
    Sounds like a distraction then. "Yeah I know yall have your grievances and we hear you!!!" (HA!!! PWE developer's humor I bet) but instead of actually putting work into fixing the bugs/class issues they give of this useless nonsense kinda disappoints me but meh.

-The VIP system I'm very edgy on the only thing that seems worth it is the vendetta kinda thing. In all honesty once this gets implemented RIP all forms of PVP (yes small minority but it does exist lol) its bad enough sins and db at this point drop anything 1v1 endgame in diety gear now they can properly hunt you if they dont like you during your dailies and SZ block you if you dont have the 10 white named hrs which wait wasnt this a banable offense why add something that promotes this? And we all know this is new system WILL be abused.... #Confused
  • sylenthunder
    Sounds like a distraction then. "Yeah I know yall have your grievances and we hear you!!!" (HA!!! PWE developer's humor I bet) but instead of actually putting work into fixing the bugs/class issues they give of this useless nonsense kinda disappoints me but meh.

-The VIP system I'm very edgy on the only thing that seems worth it is the vendetta kinda thing. In all honesty once this gets implemented RIP all forms of PVP (yes small minority but it does exist lol) its bad enough sins and db at this point drop anything 1v1 endgame in diety gear now they can properly hunt you if they dont like you during your dailies and SZ block you if you dont have the 10 white named hrs which wait wasnt this a banable offense why add something that promotes this? And we all know this is new system WILL be abused.... #Confused
    All the servers are PVE now, and you can flip into PK mode without having to wait the 10 hours. The only thing that was bannable was repeatedly ganking a person so that they cannot complete a quest. Good luck reporting that though. Especially if the request requires you to be in PK mode.​​

​​
  • blazerboy
    I mean turn on blue name you wait 10hrs. If you switch from pk mode to blue name then back to blue. So say you started the day off say blue you switch to white for say the convoy you gotta wait 10hrs before switching
  • sylenthunder
    I mean turn on blue name you wait 10hrs. If you switch from pk mode to blue name then back to blue. So say you started the day off say blue you switch to white for say the convoy you gotta wait 10hrs before switching

There are methods for doing this that bypass the 10 hour wait timer. Take a friend into WS, leave squad and cast an AoE at them that hits a NPC. Then relog. You'll be white with no timer. This is a very well known work around.​​

​​
  • blazerboy
    Omg thanks