R9RR to APS?

slapyourgrandma
slapyourgrandma Posts: 107 Arc User
Maybe I'm reading the wrong threads in different PW games, but I'm coming across statements of players who says that you can easily change a R9RR barb to an APS barb to farm TT. Can someone please explain or show me their character's setup regarding armour? It'd be greatly appreciated
Raging Tides:

Devestarious:Sage Barb 101/101/100

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Yes, barbarians are lucky ones to have interval on their r9rr armor, makes them able to be 5aps in full r9rr with triple interval fists (though thats ofcourse rare) or 5aps being partly r9rr (still gives great advantage cause of +100 STR)

It's quite simple. You need interval cape and tome, and ofcourse some fists.
    See gear build i mixed together real quick here. Here with double interval fists we are missing just 0.05 interval for being 5aps. This could some from forexample sacrifice the plate for r8r top and get interval on that. You could also have double interval on the r8r plate and go for single interval on fist.. You could also sacrifice another piece of r9r, forexample your belt. So single interval fists, single interval plate, and TT99 ornaments. But getting double-interval fists or plate should be do-able.​​