The next step

Options
razzzza
razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
Good evening everyone,

so im at a point where everything i do is kind of... very expensive for me and i want to ask you guys what you think whats the next best step to take on my gear.

My current gear looks like this:
http://mypers.pw/3/#216553

although the stats its showing are not really correct but you get the idea of how my gear looks like right now.
The g16 NW cube neck is on its way kinda. i wait till im 105 and start doing cube n serval alts so it shouldnt take too long.

I dont know if i should +12 my daggers first, go emporer tome or get matchless wings and turn them into wings of acsencion (or whatever they are called).
I cant do everything at once so i want to go with one thing at a time and work on it.
Also using +10 Vit stones in my gear would be an option too if its a good jump in HP/stats.

What would YOU do and why? what would you advice me in this very moment of gear status?
Advice would be very apprechiated.

Cheers :)​​
m5k9ne4c.jpg

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    IMHO, I'd start with maxing the refine on the daggers. That's going to give you the biggest increase in soulforce right away, and soulforce plays a larger part than a lot of people notice.

Your current Citrines give you HP +75, and changing those over to +10 VIT stones will give you HP +130 each. (A gain of 55HP per stone changed from Citrine to +10VIT) It's not a big deal at first, but after all the Citrines are changed, that's an improvement of +660hp over what you have now, and you will get a small increase in your base defences.
    Depending on overall cost though, you are probably better off working on the tome or matchless wings long-term.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • razzzza
    Options
    Could you explain why soulforce is a big deal on a sin? I guess you aim for death link/chain but thats about it.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Other class skills are calculated against soulforce as to the % on whether they will affect you or not.
    The BM skill Reel In is a good example of this, and it's ability to proc on you is based on the amount of soulforce you have compared to the amount that the BM has. There are other newer skills that behave in a similar fashion.

Although, if you don't TW/NW/PvP, then soulforce isn't as big of a deal except where your own skills come into play. I always assume the goal is to be competitive in TW/NW. :)​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • razzzza
    Options
    Oh i see. Yea no its not a huge factor for me because i dont pvp too much.
    I save my money right now to see what fits me best but i guess emperor tome is a good start cuz the 700HP seteffect on cape/helm is nice to have.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    +12 wep, emp tome, and maxing your soulprime/lifeprime cards should probably be first order of business. After that, I'd start on +11ing orns and r9rr armor.

Don't do vit stones.
  • afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, emperor tome is nice for the added 72(?) dex... But you would benefit a lot more by +12 your daggers (and at a lower cost).
  • razzzza
    Options
    Alright then going to give +12 a shot. Thanks :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    Max your spirit cards if you PvP regularly > +12 daggers > NW neck > +12 orns > Emperor.

I personally dislike matchless wings and its upgrades for poor cost effectiveness. But if you are hellbent on getting them, get them now/wait for similar pack sale to what we had with hidden orchids. The prices on Etherblade crashed hard, matchless lost bout 50% of its value. I assume they slowly climb back up but even now you might find a good deal depending on your server.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • razzzza
    Options
    No im not too keen about the matchless -> wings of a...something route. Dont know why but i like my +700HP setbonus from cape+helm. :)

The NW neck will be farmed when im 105 and switch from shroud to luminance so i can get 2x cog each run. I dont want to run cube now just to get one cog. not worth it imho.

I focus on +12 my daggers now and will probably spend my leftovers on getting NW cube fee's and SoW done. until then i have alot of stuff to do :hushed:​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • razzzza
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Updating:

I got my daggers+12 now (refined cape to +10 aswell in the meanwhile) and made it to 105x3 so i switched to Luminance and doing cube daily.
    My updated gear: http://mypers.pw/3/#237524

So my little question is, how worth it the NW cube neck really.
    I mean i pay around 200-300m (depends on how lazy i am with NW and how much i pay for sow) to have MagDEF replaced with phy add, switch vit+10 for crit+3% (i have 76% already) and get 3 extra def lv.

I would feel bad if i get cube necklace g16 but refine that one to +10 instead of going NW but the NW one doesnt really look sooooo much better but its the last stage so.. well?​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    The nw one is end game, the other is not... If you do the math like that, upgrading from g14 to g16 you also spend 600 to 700m for an extra 4 atk and def lvls (even if you say you did cube, those are coins you didnt earn from selling cogs...)

I would not refine something that isn't endgame to +10.... But if you do, hope you later don't change your mind about wanting g16/nw g16...

Btw, gz on getting 105 x3
    Post edited by afaria86 on
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Don't stop at G16. You want to either go full way to NW version or stay G14, somewhere inbetween is not worth it. It's a matter of whenever you want to be just "good enough" or want to aim for "endgame", or maybe even like in my case "complete your character". Upgrading my necklace to NW was well worth it, and I really think you'll regret if you dont go all way but only partly.​​
  • razzzza
    Options
    Yea i would feel bad for staying g16 anyways and i know that g14 and g16 arent that big for the bonus stats but the refine is better for g16 so it would be worth it but im going NW neck. Just curious is the trade for some stats are worth it haha mouse-47.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg