SUBMIT A TICKET FOR SPIRIT COIN COMPENSATION

Options
For those that don't know...since they weren't too bright and closed the thread so it can be posted on and stay on the thread, you are now being required to (again) submit a ticket for compensation for THEIR spirit coin mishap. I will say this, I hope for PWE's sake that they don't just automatically close tickets opened and say they are duplicates (which is a very likely scenario) seeing as how many people like myself have already opened tickets which they closed and updated insisting we don't need to post on the ticket. Closing the other thread was pretty stupid imo, since it will fall down to no where land and people will just be screwed out of compensation PWE owes them. So go and submit your tickets. @sheepclouds you may want to let the GMs know to properly respond to and fix the issues about this and not just close them as duplicates.
ln5aR6B.jpg

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Ahh, the temptation to sticky this thread is strong young Jedi.

TBH, I was a bit surprised that the sticky thread was just closed and un-stickied. Just for reference....
    I got some more information about how they issued the event gold.

They only searched for spirit coins acquired after January 1, 2015, because coins before that were expired. Also, they were unable to factor in coins obtained through buy one get one free promotions.

Any players who still have issues with the amount of Event Gold they received should open a support ticket. I am closing this topic since we can't assist players individually on the forums. :)
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options

Ahh, the temptation to sticky this thread is strong young Jedi.

TBH, I was a bit surprised that the sticky thread was just closed and un-stickied. Just for reference....

I got some more information about how they issued the event gold.

They only searched for spirit coins acquired after January 1, 2015, because coins before that were expired. Also, they were unable to factor in coins obtained through buy one get one free promotions.

Any players who still have issues with the amount of Event Gold they received should open a support ticket. I am closing this topic since we can't assist players individually on the forums. :)

​​

This should be made a sticky but meh I will keep it up on top. I am sure there will be plenty of people talking smack about us and our right to ask for proper compensation after PWE already admitted they screwed up because of course we just can't pay for and have nice things. The real big problem here is if they do what I said and just close tickets as duplicates. That would not be in their best interest atm.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    wait, what is this about? for people that had hundreds of spirit coins to get the proper amount of event gold or has their been people that got nothing at all?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    aphrodita wrote: »
    wait, what is this about? for people that had hundreds of spirit coins to get the proper amount of event gold or has their been people that got nothing at all?

Probably a lil of both.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • zoner112012
    Options
    The max event gold they were offering to players was 200...which doesn't remotely cover people that bought over 500 spirit coins. So the "compensation" is already ****. To top it off apparently they screwed up the data pull. What amuses me most is that even for someone like me, when I submitted a ticket with proof and a time stamp showing I had a spirit coin (I took full SS of all my stuff before the merges) they still didn't give me my compensation and closed the ticket. Gotta love how PWE does business.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    i got my compensation, they kept me up to date with tickets (automatic or not but i knew they where working on it and they kept me on the ball) and where overall on top of their work.
    Sure it took a bit but honestly i dont care.

I didnt heard of a single person who got a too low amount of event gold so they could repurchase the coins so.. theres that​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    I have two characters that recieved squat for compensation. No event gold. None. Though i submitted proof of spirit coins. So anyone who is suggesting this isnt a real problem and pw compensated everyone accurately please think again.
  • aphrodita
    Options
    if anyone actually got something from this, let me know please, since i can provide evidence of 700 spirit coins and would not mind the extra event gold.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    Options
    I have two characters that recieved squat for compensation. No event gold. None. Though i submitted proof of spirit coins. So anyone who is suggesting this isnt a real problem and pw compensated everyone accurately please think again.
    if anyone actually got something from this, let me know please, since i can provide evidence of 700 spirit coins and would not mind the extra event gold.

People did get stuff from this. You need to submit a ticket to get anything if you didn't. So submit that evidence.​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
  • zoner112012
    Options

People did get stuff from this. You need to submit a ticket to get anything if you didn't. So submit that evidence.​​

Yes what @ovenusarmanio said you have to submit tickets @aphrodita and show your proof. Although you will only get 200 event gold at most, which despite what @razzzza said is no where near enough event gold to cover the amount of spirit coins you had. I still wonder how good it will do though and how many people will just have their tickets closed and told it is a duplicate, guess I will see myself once they get in office and check my ticket.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Its true i only had a few spirit coins and i got enough + a few extra of event gold to cover my "loss" in that problem.
    I only bought one this time so i have more event gold but i cant complain from my side.

Cant say anything from people who had 500 or more spirit coins though. noone on my friendlist is that batshyt crazy to buy that amount of them. So.. can only confirm that some got 200 event gold. No screenshot proof but.. i dont have to right? :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • armoftheland
    Options
    My post was in response to @razzzza who said that they didnt hear of a single person who didnt recieve enough event gold.

I did not say nor imply that the people who are saying they got event gold are false. Im merely supporting the OP in saying that this is a valid issue and there are actual people who were not reimbursed.

Ie, i am becoming the one single person razzzza has heard about who recieved not enough event gold.

I have submitted a ticket. Thanks.
  • zoner112012
    Options
    @razzzza no you are right no one is going bat crazy over it...and personally I think that is the problem. We have become so used to getting screwed over that we just let it happen. That doesn't make the way PWE handles things or treats it's customers right.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    Options
    @razzzza no you are right no one is going bat crazy over it...and personally I think that is the problem. We have become so used to getting screwed over that we just let it happen. That doesn't make the way PWE handles things or treats it's customers right.

nono you understand me wrong i mean that i have noone in my friendlist that is "batshyt crazy" to buy 500 or more coins.
    Im not meaning the situation some people might have when they only get 200 event gold but had coins worth much more :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • zoner112012
    Options
    razzzza said:

nono you understand me wrong i mean that i have noone in my friendlist that is "batshyt crazy" to buy 500 or more coins.

Im not meaning the situation some people might have when they only get 200 event gold but had coins worth much more :)​​

That works too...but sadly many already did buy that many..and i think it is a bit silly too...so batshizz crazy is an appropriate term for them. That little bit of extra spirit is highly negligible and doesn't really justify a temp flyer before they expire. Although that is their right to get it if they want ig.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • aphrodita
    Options
    i got the 200 event gold...thats why i asked if this was about additional event gold for those that had more than 100 spirit coins :P
  • zoner112012
    Options
    aphrodita said:

i got the 200 event gold...thats why i asked if this was about additional event gold for those that had more than 100 spirit coins :P

You could attempt to get more....sheepclouds said anyone not satisfied should submit a ticket. I personally do not believe that 200 event gold is enough seeing as how that is literally only 100 coins and people did buy more then that.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • zoner112012
    Options
    Bumping this, I still have not seen a response to my ticket about this and it has been over 24 hours since my ticket was filed. If it isn't responded to today it means they will make me wait till monday. That's sad. I have played other mmos and never waited more then a day for a ticket response. I am sure there are some that are slow but PWE seems to take the cake for delayed responses.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    Options
    maybe they got more than one ticket to answer to and they did state that it usually takes a couple of days to respond to. maybe you could talk to a gm in game like you do and u know.. get first hand info on whats really going on rather than send tickets to support staff that everyone complains about. - and then complain when its not answered to right away.​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Bumping this, I still have not seen a response to my ticket about this and it has been over 24 hours since my ticket was filed. If it isn't responded to today it means they will make me wait till monday. That's sad. I have played other mmos and never waited more then a day for a ticket response. I am sure there are some that are slow but PWE seems to take the cake for delayed responses.

3-5 business days is the expected wait time for tickets. Sometimes they get answered faster than but that's what considered normal and not at all late.​​

• zoner112012
    Options

3-5 business days is the expected wait time for tickets. Sometimes they get answered faster than but that's what considered normal and not at all late.​​

Considering I already had a ticket open I lack to see or understand how any of this is normal. The compensation at this point is a joke when we had an item taken from us and waited forever to get any kind of compensation, then to top it off now were being made to wait even longer. It's all one huge joke.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • armoftheland
    Options
    I understand what venus is saying... But from a customers perspective if a business had good service, and their wait time was three to five days for a resolution, i would have had compensation a month ago. Instead ive had to submit several tickets and still gotten no response.

Ticket 1 August 20
    Question: i lost 11 spirit coins please reimburse.
    Answer: we are working on it (closed)
    Ticket 2 September 2
    Question: DONT CLOSE THIS AS A DUPLICATE. I had 11 spirit coins please reimburse me.
    Answer: this is a duplicate ticket (closed)
    Ticket 3 September 14
    Question:You told us to expect reimbursement last week i have not received anything please refer to my first ticket for all information you need.
    Answer: we cant help you unless you provide us information.
    Question: please look in my original ticket quoted below
    Answer: your ticket doesnt provide information. We need amount of spirit coins lost.
    Question : forwards the previous message and hilights ELEVEN SPIRIT COINS *highlighted underlined bold and colored*
    Answer: silence.

Every ticket i submit convinces me more that support is just laughing at us....
  • zoner112012
    Options
    SURPRISE SURPRISE @sylenthunder so they finally answered my ticket as per @sheepclouds request and said that it was a duplicate of my first ticket and to refer to my previous one, the one that they closed. They are refusing to give compensation for this. I am at my last nerve with this.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • ovenusarmanio
    Options
    Well if Sheepcloud doesn't respond about the duplicate tickets issue, then I'll poke a GM.​​

• zoner112012
    Options
    It's pretty simple though, I wrote a ticket like sheep said, referring to my previous ticket showing PROOF i had spirit coin before it was removed. I told them I was told to make this ticket by a gm. They respond saying its a duplicate and to refer to the other ticket, which I can't update because they already closed it. lol
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • ovenusarmanio
    Options
    Right, which is why I'm gonna poke a GM about it.​​

• zoner112012
    Options

Right, which is why I'm gonna poke a GM about it.​​

@ovenusarmanio I don't know if you did poke them or not but it seems that they have had a sudden change of mind about my ticket. May finally get my compensation. We will see.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • zoner112012
    Options
    Bumping this and strongly suggestion anyone still seeking compensation get on this. Be sure to mention sheepclouds sent you from forums to write a ticket.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • baneof1000ad
    baneof1000ad Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    the just closed my ticket saying its a dublicatetiger-9.gif​​
  • zoner112012
    Options
    Now ~insert popular gms name here~ has taken over my ticket and is sending my information to the product team lol. Wonder how much longer I will have to wait.
    ln5aR6B.jpg