R8RR weapons - finally made it!

Options
testxvi
testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
edited September 2015 in The Fanatics Forum
Yes, we finally made our weapons, and it have been a lot of farming tiger-18.giftiger-18.gif
The weapons looks pretty awesome if you ask me, so I just have to show them off!
Pataka & Blade is the ones we made

PUNvRAz.png

The blade have a very interesting animation, see my small gallery here.

Also thanks to the people that been wanting to tag along in our QM runs to help out tiger-40.gif​​
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Been interested in doing that as well for the daggers, for the heck of it, but finding people willing to do it (specially around the time i'm on) is a pita.

The requirements needed to actually run it are pretty horrendous as well tiger-18.gif

Anyway, congrats.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• ohnoohno
    ohnoohno Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    GZ!! What are your stats?​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    <font color="#ff0066">Very happy for you guys gz for all the hard work. I saw the stats though and it still only gave 4 stats each? I thought was 5.... Glad i didnt spend all my time now .__.
    Post edited by eirghan on
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    itll be 5 as soon as we reroll again. Recasting from r8r to r8rr basically copies ur stats, once u start rerolling ull get new stats aswell as an extra stat, as can be seen in mah guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkB4MsVL5yQ
  • eirghan
    Options
    rip. all that work and you have to do more to get the extra stat! lol go figure. anyways nice job. please post more pics once you guys get a reroll :)
  • testxvi
    Options
    Hehe yeah.. Well, good news is that rerolling seems a lot easier though tiger-9.gif​​
  • testxvi
    Options
    We got lucky in QM today and both got a gold mat for our rerolls. 5th stat gained!
    My pataka's stats
    qontroL's blade's stats

Happy, but nothing good enough to keep yet tiger-1.gif​​
  • eirghan
    Options
    Thunderstrike and infinite. Cant pangu be nicer to people who have busted **** for months ;(
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    congrats, good job!
    kunwooo is the evil bottleneck indeed :dizzy:
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This will hopefully give me the drive to get my qsm squad back together...maybe. :s We kinda stopped once jfsp came out.
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    Cool looking weapons congrats to you both!
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    Strength pataka and Magical sword. The PWI trolling is strong. But gratz anyway guys.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    capnk wrote: »
    Strength pataka and Magical sword. The PWI trolling is strong. But gratz anyway guys.
    The Pataka is designed for the venomancer, which is a partly melee class and would have a higher amount of strength in their builds.

The troll from Wanmei on this, was designing gear to be almost pure magic for the veno. There should be a claw option with magic stats and they need their own set of LA/HA gear that will boost Magic stats more for the hybrid builds.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • testxvi
    edited September 2015
    Options
    capnk wrote: »
    The Pataka is designed for the venomancer, which is a partly melee class and would have a higher amount of strength in their builds.

I'm caster build, and the chance for getting str is the same for any r8rr magic weapon, not just pataka. Soo, thats kind of irrelevant lol.
    Anyway, my r8rr weapon is meant to be a defensive weapon, so even magic wouldnt do me any good.​​