More Male Fashion

queenjust
queenjust Posts: 2 Arc User
I was looking at the male fashion in the boutique and noticed a lot of fashion is naturally geared towards the women and not men. Men all seem to have a basic look of Neo-Punk/ Anime sort of look. I was going through the male stuff, like I said, and thought of some new ideas for men. I thought I could submit some suggestions for new looks for the men. I drew up basic suggestions:

1: The Classic Theatrical Viking look with leather vest, leather pant, leather boots, dragon leather cuffs, and viking helm with long beard attachment.

2: I also thought up a Male Harlequin Jester Suit with half black half white mask with diamond eye cutouts and jester hat attached. The sleeves, jerkin, and pants would be striped with diamond pattern on the front. The shoes would be curled toe shoes with bells on the tip and bell bracelets on the wrists.

3: Another one I thought up would be lederhosen with feather cap and Bavarian style socks and shoes.

4: Classic Policeman with aviator glasses (Male version of Cherry Topper)

5: Sexy Firefighter with hose slung over one shoulder, firefighter hat, galoshes, jacket, and a oxygen tank on his back

6: Fisherman with rubber waiters up to the chest, plaid shirt, and fishing lures on floppy brim hat.

7: Astronaut with classic astronaut helmet

8: Scotsman with Kilt and bagpipe

9: Doctor with surgical mask

10: Wizard with floppy wizard hat and cloak/robe

11: Scuba suit diver

12: Lumberjack with plaid shirt and suspenders with a woodmen's ax for fashion weapon

13: Rainbow Unicorn with hoof gloves, boots, and a tail and ear accessory with unicorn horn.

14: Chippendale male dancer with black bow-tie

15: Highway Patrolman or Forrest Ranger with classic brown hat.

16: Boy-scout with hat, khaki shorts, and badges on a sash

17: Native American with moccasin, leather pants, braids with feathers, and beaded chest piece

18: Superhero with cape and mask

This is just the ones I thought up in a few minutes. I'm sure there are many others. Where would we submit our drawings(pictures) of our ideas for these sort of thing?

I also have a couple mount suggestions: Giraffe and Speedy Turtle.

Tagged: