Issues that happened with the Server Merges (GM'S PLEASE GIVE US ANSWERS!)

Options
asurin
asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
So I know that there's many different forums out there about what issues are currently present when it came from the Server Merges that many people apparently requested. I'm not asking for a head hunting on those individuals in this forum, more of an organized form check off list that the GM/CM/Dev's can use to help the players in keeping the information up to date.

I am also very much aware of other things that will be listed as I do not think the GM/CM/Dev teams are going to do anything in fixing those issues as well.

1. Faction Icons Missing; It's been almost a month since the servers were merged, and half of the faction icons are still missing. To boot, there is not actual information about how to re-submit the icon, or the page itself is no longer operating like it use to. For all the people who had faction icons before the merge, we would like to know of anything that is going to make it possible for the icons to return, or are the GM/CM/Dev teams going to re-add the faction icons to the factions who lost their icons without re-submitting them?

2. Account Stash; While the promise of a bigger account stash was given, all people are being given is nothing but silence. People who had two account stashes on the same account for two servers that merged together were promised a bigger account stash. Nothing is being said, or has been brought up when asked this by the GM/CM/Dev teams. Can we please get an update about what is going on here? Something more then 'we are working on it' would be appreciated.

3. Name Changing Stones; Not even 12 hours after the server merge happen was the people were promised a name changed stone IF they logged in from the 4th to the 20th. After that, we were told that the information is now being sorted out and that we will get our name change stones before the end of the month. As of right now, it's August 27th, 2015 at 23:15 PST and still no sight or word about what's to come for the name change stones promised to the characters who's names were changed due to the server merge, AND met the previous requirement of logging in before the 20th.

4. Faction Name Changes; Many of the faction leaders who's missing icons are also asking about the name they are stuck with for their faction. Similar to forcing people to have their names change to something they didn't like, want, or was changed because of trolls charging in game coin for their faction names back. These people have not heard anything about if a faction name change stone is going to be given to the faction leaders so they can change their name entirely, or just drop the added on letters they originally didn't want. I do not think anything will come from the faction name change aside from being told to buy the faction name change stone. It's not the best advice given, and I know many people will troll in saying to do that instead. IF there is something going on with the Faction Name Changes, GM/CM/Dev teams, please let the players know.

If I am missing anything, please let me know so I can add it or a CM can add in any missing information to the above, or additional problems that have occurred when the server merge happened, such as missing characters, items, coins, gold, anything. This thread is for the Server Merge issues, listed so all the problems can be viewed and tackled instead of spread out and possibly lost in the forum.

~Asurin
FoxyGR.gif

Comments

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    Good luck getting a response. At this point they are ignoring the main threads for each of these issues. It is becoming just like the DQ issue. They will ignore it and hope the problem goes away.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bhavyy
    bhavyy Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Honestly all I care about is the identity stone >.>
  • asurin
    Options
    NEEDS TO BE ADDED IN:

5. Server Transfers; This is something that people in the now EU only server are mostly focused on wanting. They feel it's unfair for them to adjust to the EU time zones in getting quests and events done because they were forced into a server they couldn't really play on to begin with. To add more salt into their injury, there is a massive ping increase and drop whenever they play in the EU server. These players have been playing the same, or even similar, characters for years, and wish to get a Server Transfer, or even a Server Transfer stone in place so they can go into a server much easier on their Ping, and more into their favor of time zones. With how old PWI is, and Perfect World itself has been around, a Server Transfer should be easy to add in, even if it's just temporary, as many of the newer MMO's have Server Transfers available upon being released to the public, out of Beta testing.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • ladytoya
    ladytoya Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Hey I have windows 10 and when I try to get in the game my screen flickers constantly I spoke with the Tech they said PWI does not support windows 10 right now. Does anyone know what I could try to get in the game.
  • asurin
    Options
    ladytoya said:

Hey I have windows 10 and when I try to get in the game my screen flickers constantly I spoke with the Tech they said PWI does not support windows 10 right now. Does anyone know what I could try to get in the game.

Right now, I'm not certain that the tech was right. As I know some people who have issues like you with Windows 10 and PWI, then there are some people who have windows 10 and are playing the game just fine.

Try updating your Silver Light, as it's a media house hold for video games, and video footage like youtube. Make sure that it's up to date and no one is missing.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • lolzcatz
    lolzcatz Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options
    ladytoya said:

This issue only happens in full screen mode. If you switch to windowed mode it runs fine.