Email with Never Winter Code

124»

Comments

• uncensored
    uncensored Posts: 7 Arc User
    In regards to the emails supposed to be sent out with code. I never received the neverwinter nor the pwi one. I am only interested in the pwi one. I know i am using correct email as i receive all my emails from perfect world for my charging ect. Anything you can do to assist?
  • pwizz23
    pwizz23 Posts: 16 Arc User
    perrion said:

So they send out the EXACT SAME CODE, just this time with a Neverwinter graphic rather than a PWI one....

Yep. Thanks pwi. I don't play Neverwinter.
  • glassguitar
    glassguitar Posts: 75 Arc User

Hi again!

I received word that the new emails with the correct codes will go out today! :)

The information that I have is that everyone who received the PWI email with the Neverwinter code will receive an email with a good code today.

It might take a little while for all the emails to go out. I'm keeping this discussion open in case there are any issues with the resend. :)

I also got a second Neverwinter mail and still no PWI mail. GM is telling me no such mail is going out, sheepclouds saying mail IS going out. Please talk to each other and get a straight answer.
  • mythnst0rm
    mythnst0rm Posts: 7 Arc User
    Really? I didn't get the PWI code at all?.. I didn't even get the re-send for Neverwinter.I got the first Neverwinter email (08/21/2015) but I am losing faith in getting this "Mythic" email that was meant to show up a week ago. Trying to stay possitive but getting more annoyed as the DAYS pass by. Who's the genius that decided mass mailing was a better idea then just putting the code up on Facebook? *Kudos!*
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    xdarkangelkiarax Posts: 36 Arc User
    I got sent the same code again under a Neverwinter banner instead of a PWI one.
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Undercover video found of PWI Email Code Team 2 sent in to fix the latest muck up

https://youtu.be/-2ZkJd4u0Us

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• bloodberylzeno
    bloodberylzeno Posts: 12 Arc User
    still didnt get a code either, promotional emails are enabled as well.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User

lol so they resent the codes.. from neverwinter with neverwinter codes.Do they even know it was the PWI codes that got botched and needed to be re-sent?
    OH and to make it better, the neverwinter codes dont work either. " please enter valid code" ( and yes i have an account for neverwinter that i used to play)

I'm just sitting here like

ln5aR6B.jpg
  • chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hi again!

I received word that the new emails with the correct codes will go out today! :)

The information that I have is that everyone who received the PWI email with the Neverwinter code will receive an email with a good code today.

Lol.... seriously

70hlrs.jpg​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • collerd1
    collerd1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    I still didn't recieve any code on any of my 4+ years old accounts lol
  • norezal
    norezal Posts: 7 Arc User
    My BF recieved his PWI code, and another of my friends recieved his PWI code. None of them recieved the Neverwinter code.

I have not recieved either. Also my friend recieved the same PWI code in two seperate mails.
    (whining): Wheeeeree-aaa-rr's myyy-ha-ha-hayy coooo-aade waaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-haaaa.... :s
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    I did finally get a proper new code for PWI, so they managed to fix something. Incidentally, I only ever received codes on one acct, nada on others. One of these was just as old and just as active as the acct I did get codes on. Seems to me that there were other issues at hand than just the mixed up NW code.
  • glassguitar
    glassguitar Posts: 75 Arc User
    I did finally get my code! HURRAH!
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    I got this code in the mail, 3WFqVKye, i got an internal error. This was for pwi Eclipse.​​
  • mythnst0rm
    Another day passes. Email checked and again nothing from PWI . I'm as understanding as the next person but this is gone on for long enough. Time is coming for Anniversary stuff and I'll still be waiting for this email. Time to correct the issue already enough is enough. I don't rage quit over game but over the support I just might. I think we've been more then patient. Get the codes sent out or make it right with those who haven't recieved them yet. Yes I'm annoyed, yes I have reason yes I want to see something done. I support a game I feel that's not supporting its players. . If it continues this way I'll play elsewhere..

• enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Still aint got no code and no id stone... :/
  • techdawg
    techdawg Posts: 22 Arc User
    Never got an email with a Neverwinter code, nor have I gotten one with an update, I waited 4 days to say anything, to compensate for the weekend but should we, in this situation, be concerned?​​
    Signature_2.png
  • konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    @groovykat I lol'd so hard at that video, I fell out of my chair and cried

Also I think we were in same guild on DW at one time. I would say pm me but that option isn't here yet apparently, so I'll just say HI
  • peach1e
    peach1e Posts: 2 Arc User
    I got a new email after my first code sent to neverwinter. Redeemed the code, go in game to that character and no mail in game. Redeemed code page shows that I sent to correct character/server but it is not there
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• mythnst0rm
    edited September 2015

Nice!.. Name change stones mail out but again a simple email with a correct code can't be .. We've been waiting since 8/21/2015 for a PWI resend on this

PWI Email? photo Neverwinter_zpsczlem1v7.jpg
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    The email that went out with the wrong code was all PWI artwork, but had a Neverwinter code. On the day they did resends, they also resent emails for Neverwinter and Star Trek Online. The original emails weren't set up to go out to all PWI players, just players who met certain log in and reward requirements. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User

just players who met certain log in and reward requirements. :)

What are thoses requirements? so people may know why they didn't received the code. Some people just don't receive emails from PWE, and some don't met the requirement. How to know in which case we are?

And what about the idea of receiving such personnal codes by ARC mail service?
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    The email that went out with the wrong code was all PWI artwork, but had a Neverwinter code. On the day they did resends, they also resent emails for Neverwinter and Star Trek Online. The original emails weren't set up to go out to all PWI players, just players who met certain log in and reward requirements. :)

so my 6 year main account doesnt get anything but my account with just a shop toon on it does? do they flip coins to decide who gets these "rewards"?

update: i thought maybe i wasnt getting the mail because my main account was on a Hotmail addy ( as other people have mentioned in the past, Hotmail and PWI have issues with each other ), so i created a new email addy with Gmail and i ticked the box that said i have access to my old email addy in Arc, - and 10 seconds later Arc is sending me a mail asking if i want to change my registered email. - So i guess thats not the issue either. I CAN recieve email from Arc/pwi on my main account's email, so why havnt i?​​
    Post edited by johndoe#4146 on
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    And the thread is left to sink... no knowing what requirements were for these codes, and no codes. Never surprised.