Expansion gift QQ

Options
tchp
tchp Posts: 25 Arc User
Did I miss it or something, ton of coins are getting injected in the game has we speak right now, ppl are jumping on chest of coins, multiplying coins like pop corn every where.

Of course it's sarcasm. But still makes me think about that last super nice gift we got told would create Chaos in the harmonie of the game. Yet my observation only will point that Gold price exchange is up 300 to 500k close to 4 mil a piece. There is a huge ammount of catshop, overprice item in west arch.

It look more like a vicious circle then any thing else. Maybe Idk much about the mechanic of the market in this game, but I know 1 thing, no one will sell under the acquisition price, and no one will lower there price even is coins are not generated in mass like it use to be.

Comments

• koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    The cap on ah gold is missing currently (or so I hear) thus people are selling gold for 6m and rising because they believe they can. Sadly people seem to be buying it. The only thing I've gotten gold for in years was war avatar catalysts, which at the current prices I wouldn't even bother doing.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave