FSP - Judgement mode

keihan007#7641
keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
I will add my first run on video in the new mode, I tried to edit time consuming **** out of it while keeping everything relevant intact. Right now Im rendering, video should be up later tonight. But that being said, to the "guide".

1st boss, the batlord is pretty much the same. It has way more hp so I suspect 1shotting it with deathlink is out of question. Still, I failed to notice anything new on this boss.

2nd boss, the drake. It has bout 10m hp purged but its killable between heals with HF and OPish squad. There is some new puzzle involved, fail solving it and boss heals to max. This puzzle repeats every 30s. We failed the puzzle, I suspect its pretty simple when people figure it out and get to practice it. Anyways, we simply spark killed it after heal, took couple of tries. If you have OP squad with hf, just spark kill it and save yourself some patience for later as you are going to need it.

3rd boss, the toad. It has the same basic mechanic of axes and on top of that it spawns 2 kinds of coins. Golden coins will explode and kill you if you dont move away from them. Silver coins you need to kill, they spawn 3 at a time, I dont really know what happens if you fail to destroy them. Its pretty straightforward, avoid golden coins, axe on time, kill silver coins and DD the boss. Never forget the need to puri.

4th boss, the Succubus. This boss is likely the hardest one of them all as it requires fair bit of teamwork now. You have the gather and disperse but on top of that it spawns "flowers/guardians". The yellow flower, you have to move away from it as it will 1shot you. AD/Apoth wont help you there. It spawns on somebody and if you get gather on start, its difficult. We agreed on a spot where we run when its gather in order to ditch the yellow flower and stay together. Its pretty solid idea and while we didnt execute it too well its likely the way people end up doing the boss.

5th boss, the Mushi. The same old same old but on top of it there is this Chi thing that spawns, you need to kill it and move inside the barrier it spawns asap. I cant stress enough how quickly you have to move into it. If you die, getting back is extremely difficult as time to get from safe spot outside of room into room and barrier is extremely short. POther than moving quickly into barrier, boss is quite simple, the pushback is bit more annoying as you cant really camp corners.

6th boss, the Mad Princess. This boss has 3 stages, the one thing that is constant is this Ghostchill Demon. It will pull you into it and you need to have the platform between you and it or it will 1shot you. Any immunities work to avoid it too though.

Stage 1, addons. You need to kill them addons, plain and simple.

Stage 2, Mushi. He will spawn shadow of Mushi, it will do what your deicide mode Mushi would. It has 6m hp, not difficult at all.

Stage3. Shadow veil mode, during this mode using skill will put them on massive CD. Death link mode, it will link itself to a player just like assassins deathlink would. Its fairly tankable to endgame players depending on killspeed but focused healing is adviced.

Its not really as horrible as it sounds but I know I wont personally bother doing it on alts. I will edit video on post when its up, another 2,5h rendering, chances are its gonna upload for ages too so not for another 5h least I imagine, hate my net.​​
BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    This is what I wrote up, few different things. I'd say Blossom is easiest boss and Drake or Toad are hardest.

JUDGEMENT MODE

============

Bat: Unchanged.

Drake: Drake heals constantly every few seconds. To break this you have to solve a math problem. Some mobs spawn in his pool. They have numbers like +2, x2, +1, etc. You have to kill ones that add up to the number the game tells you. This kind of doesn't make sense so just keep at it until you get it. Note that you still do not want to fight drake in his pool because it heals him like before and there is a whirlpool that keeps sucking you in. Tank the boss on the platform like before, and have a ranged person kill the math mobs.

Toad: Toad spawns two new types of mobs. Silver coins must be killed or they do ?. Gold coins must be moved away from or they 1 shot you. Really need to pay attention to the gold coins cause it happens fast. Something also turns players into toads, that might be from the silver coins. Really annoying for casters.

Blossom: Blossom has two additional effects besides her standard stuff. She spawns Guardian Plants that you must stand near, and Envy Plants that you must move away from. This is really easy and very similar to what you were doing with her before so you shouldn't have a problem here.

Five Kings: Unchanged.

Mushi: Frequently spawns a Chi Stone. After you attack the Chi Stone it makes a force field on the ground. Stand in the force field or he will one shot you. Otherwise he is the same as before. His berserk mode happens around 5m hp instead of 2m. When we fought him he did not use his knockback skill at all until after berserk mode, then he used it like old version.

Princess: New final boss after Mushi. She spawns on a pyramid in center of room and does not move. The room is surrounded by super mobs like Armageddon in 3-3. So you can't stand in corner of room to avoid the fight. She herself is pretty easy. But she spawns several types of mobs. Heralds debuff your channeling speed pretty bad. There's some wizards that I think just do aoe damage, nothing too bad. And then there's a mob that will reel in everyone nearby and 1 shot them. The game tells you when this is happening so just move to the other side of the pyramid and you'll be fine. When she gets low on life she uses two new attacks. One increases the cooldown of a skill you use by 2 minutes. This is really easy to avoid, I just stopped attacking when the countdown was on. She also uses some kind of Deathlink on one person, when they attack her she heals. I didn't actually see anyone heal her so this may not work correctly. If you die on this boss there is a teleport at first NPC that takes you directly into her room.
    She also spawns a Mushi mob and a fire mob, they're not really dangerous.

Drake gives a new star chart, other bosses give star chart upgrade mats, and Queen gives 5 FSP coins also.

We had a 7k hp cleric that kept dying but other than that nothing seemed to hit any harder than regular FSP. You still need a barb for toad but not for other bosses.
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    in short:
    FS "Judgement" mode = FS "have fun multicienting that" mode fox-2.gif​​
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Please don't say "need OP squad". That is not helpful. -.-

Other than that... I'm thrilled about this new mode. :smiley:
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    zentfamily wrote: »

I'd say a good guideline is if you can survive Toad's aoe in Deicide with no buffs you should be fine. There *will* be random deaths in this mode at least until people get a lot more experienced. So you need to be able to run back into battle with no buffs without dying again, otherwise you're just a burden on the squad.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    zentfamily wrote: »

Other than that... I'm thrilled about this new mode. :smiley:

You dont need a OP sqaud to survive. What kills you wont be the bosses AOE. They dont hit harder than deicide mode. What will kill ppl will be the ''special stuffs'' this bosses do and if you dont do what you have to do to stay alive. I predict many ppl will die alot at Blossom. The thing with disperse and stay togheter will be more tricky now since you need to avoid those yellow light and hug those threes.
    giphy.gif