our new primal skills.

demansfairy
demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Stormbringer
So, so far I've gotten lunar sacrifice and it now gives us +500% p and m def (I hit the def cap with it, lunar swiftness +sacrifice = dew now ^^). But I'm scared of the other skills. They SEEM better but idk if frozen llightning buffs both parts of the attack when you have 3 charges or just one half and the wording on tthundersnow is also weird ( doesn't help that the values of demon and sage version are wrong) not sure I want to be the first guy t o try em o UT since I use both of those skills =S.

Also searing still looks like garbage, 39 seconds for the full amp wtf...

Edit: **** it I learned them and holy **** tthundersnow dot damage got bumped up to almost 4 stronger, hitting a full josd mystic with 2.4k ticks at teir 5 and the combo skill does about 46% more damage than either skill alone did w/ 3 charges.
full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
Post edited by demansfairy on

Comments

• comeonnow
    comeonnow Posts: 28 Arc User
    I choose wait a couple of days and see who wants to do testing an what not with thundersnow and frozen lightning....
    Besides those 2 i upgraded the other 3 "moonblade, lunar sacrifice, and searing" those three by looks had nothing but something to gain from just learning now.. Lunar sacrifice is great now put it back into my skill bars moonblade i still need to test... the only time i ever used searing was when i wanted to be lazy in fsp but with the new mode i dont forsee me using it that often any more
    ​​
    post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU_zpsl8ev4xko.gif
  • demansfairy
    comeonnow wrote: »
    I choose wait a couple of days and see who wants to do testing an what not with thundersnow and frozen lightning....
    Besides those 2 i upgraded the other 3 "moonblade, lunar sacrifice, and searing" those three by looks had nothing but something to gain from just learning now.. Lunar sacrifice is great now put it back into my skill bars moonblade i still need to test... the only time i ever used searing was when i wanted to be lazy in fsp but with the new mode i dont forsee me using it that often any more
    ​​

I suggest getting the other 2 skills , frozen lightning is hitting the same damage non crit as a down burst when it crits on players and thundersnow dot damage is amazing now
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Basically too what I discovered. There might be some text errors such as Sage Primal Frozen Lightning says it does extra damage for "3 Charges" meaning any type but yet I still deal more with 3 Ice charges over any other combination.

Here are the Sage Primal skills right after the expansion and what they say. I do have Lunar Sacrifice skillbook but I cannot learn it yet until a couple more days of Morai in Corona.

Sage Primal Thundersnow
    thundersnow.jpg

Thundersnow is also the best Damage over time I believe in the whole entire game now. I tested doing 180k with Downburst to a mob and then I tried Thundersnow which did 133k on impact then 8.3k per tick for 6 ticks adding to about 182k in total. The key thing about this is that you can stack it up to 5 times for a whopping 41k ticks every 3 seconds. That is really like 500% base magic damage over 18 seconds, which is amplified by 20% when in reaper form. Remember it states only the DoT is increased and not the impact hit.

Sage Primal Moonblade
    moonblade.jpg

Not much to say about Moon blade except for the nice 100% rate in reaper form and the amplify is boosted from 25% to 30%.

Sage Primal Frozen Lightning
    lightning.jpg

Now I believe Frozen Lightning is misleading see that it states "3 Charges" which implies any charges will work but I discovered that it only works for 3 Thunder or 3 Ice for the extra boost. This is okay because that is what both the prior skills were like and it works like the previous two skills, but the text is says in a way that people may think it means any combination of charges will work for the bonus damage. Again, it is not the case and I have tested a 437k 3-Ice charged hit and 453k 3-Thunder charged hit and then a 292k 2-Ice charged and 1-Thunder charged hit on the same mob.

I can see why if people don't like this skill and prefer to use both other 2 skills for a faster cooldown of those 2 versus this 1 but I myself like this skill in general. The animation itself is so awesome, I look like Goku throwing a Kamehameha at my opponent that rips apart the ground itself in his grandness.

Sage Primal Searing Moonlight
    moonlight.jpg

What is nice is that Searing Moonlight now does about the same DPS as me spamming Downburst with 60% channel unsparked and non-reaper form. I have about 50-56k base magic attack so you'd think the 90% base magic from spamming Downburst would be way stronger but Searing with 44% base magic damage and its addition 10127 damage does surprisingly very close.

Post edited by dat1guyy on
  • demansfairy
    I still think that searing moonlight is a garbage skill due to the fact that any boss that can live longer enough for y o u to hit max amp also requires you to move around or die =/. Just not a practical skill overall.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Well, the Skills are just like they've been predicted, so nothing special here only that I can say that I like demon even more now (yes, even with the steady 30% dmg amp). Personally I deal enough dmg to kill anyone. I need CC to survive and to lock people up. I can tell you that being able to heal yourself (and Moonblade heals me for like 12k atm) is crazy and by all means way more usefull then a simple DMG amp that anyone can just spark away anytime. At keast in Endgame PvP. Sure it's nice to dish out high dmg numbers...but what Storms really have been missing in a healing skill. Thank you very much PWCN!! :D
  • dat1guyy
    Yeah, it could really use a faster ramp up time like 3% per hit instead of 1% per hit. Seeing that it hits once per 1.3 seconds it would take 39 seconds to finally reach 30% in good runs no boss generally takes that long to kill or they surely would interrupt the channeling.

Maybe it could be useful for those heavy channeling debuff like the Sky Fall Weak turret in Bridge Battles from Nation Wars, or maybe the new Mad Princess Boss which constantly uses Dark Curtain to put skills on a very long cooldown or summons adds that do a heavy channeling debuff as well.
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Well, the Skills are just like they've been predicted, so nothing special here only that I can say that I like demon even more now (yes, even with the steady 30% dmg amp). Personally I deal enough dmg to kill anyone. I need CC to survive and to lock people up. I can tell you that being able to heal yourself (and Moonblade heals me for like 12k atm) is crazy and by all means way more usefull then a simple DMG amp that anyone can just spark away anytime. At keast in Endgame PvP. Sure it's nice to dish out high dmg numbers...but what Storms really have been missing in a healing skill. Thank you very much PWCN!! :D
    I was only looking forward to Moonblade and Frozen Lightning... Thundersnow is meh,. and I dont even have Lunar Sacrifice yet. QQ
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • ororo14
    ororo14 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Can someone post screen shots of the demon primal skills? Thanks :)
  • demansfairy
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    I was only looking forward to Moonblade and Frozen Lightning... Thundersnow is meh,. and I dont even have Lunar Sacrifice yet. QQ

Blashphamy, demon thundersnow is amazing now, the damage output from the dot is huge, if you fighting a char w/o purify spell you gonna nearly double your dps power if you keep it at 5 stacks. Also lunar sacrifice is fun now.
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    , or maybe the new Mad Princess Boss which constantly uses Dark Curtain to put skills on a very long cooldown or summons adds that do a heavy channeling debuff as well.
    won't work on her either due to that mob summon that reels in then kills you, the skill just takes too dam long to reach max =/

• dat1guyy
    edited August 2015
    Demon Thundersnow is superior in term of DPS. I believe its 100% base damage over 18 seconds for Sage while Demon is similiar but the overall duration happens quicker meaning for better DPS. I do not have too much knowledge how good it is yet but in CoA tonight I could deal 130k with Cloudburst and only 66k with Thundersnow (with 6 ticks over time each dealing 5k, which adds up to 96k) while in Reaper Form (non-crit of course).

Again I'm not yet sure but I believe the strategy you can do with this is to create 5 stacks of Thundersnow, then afterwards spam skills like Downburst or Sonic Boom to have a huge DPS advantage within that short open time against tankier players with their HP charms and such. This could allow you to bypass and kill certain targets within that certain amount of time before their charms become ready again. DPS wise in instance like FSP, I think it is still best to use Reaper Form, Perigean Tide, Triple Sparks into spamming Downburst and Sonic Boom against those bosses because of the sheer power behind it should be still better than Thundersnow's DoT I think (again I do not have too much experience yet).

Although with lv 5 Frostbite, you could now debuff HP charms from 10 seconds to 15 seconds cooldown. We manage to test it a bit after I got to learn it. The debuff itself seems to last about 4-5 seconds on any kind of attack (Autos, spells, maybe DoTs?) and it is completely irremovable. We tested Demon Sparking, Cleric purify, Genie Faith, Sage Sin's Shadow Escape, and even Sage Tidal Protection will not block it at all. I manage to sucessfully apply 15 debuffs out of 15 attempts on my friend while Tidal Protection was on.

The only way to remove it would to be not take hits from players with this passive for 4-5 seconds which means it could be prevent beforehand with invincibility like Genie AD or Ironguard Powder.
  • demansfairy
    Demon Thundersnow is superior in term of DPS. I believe its 100% base damage over 18 seconds for Sage while Demon is similiar but the overall duration happens quicker meaning for better DPS. I do not have too much knowledge how good it is yet but in CoA tonight I could deal 130k with Cloudburst and only 66k with Thundersnow (with 6 ticks over time each dealing 5k, which adds up to 96k) while in Reaper Form (non-crit of course).

Again I'm not yet sure but I believe the strategy you can do with this is to create 5 stacks of Thundersnow, then afterwards spam skills like Downburst or Sonic Boom to have a huge DPS advantage within that short open time against tankier players with their HP charms and such. This could allow you to bypass and kill certain targets within that certain amount of time before their charms become ready again. DPS wise in instance like FSP, I think it is still best to use Reaper Form, Perigean Tide, Triple Sparks into spamming Downburst and Sonic Boom against those bosses because of the sheer power behind it should be still better than Thundersnow's DoT I think (again I do not have too much experience yet).

Although with lv 5 Frostbite, you could now debuff HP charms from 10 seconds to 15 seconds cooldown. We manage to test it a bit after I got to learn it. The debuff itself seems to last about 4-5 seconds on any kind of attack (Autos, spells, maybe DoTs?) and it is completely irremovable. We tested Demon Sparking, Cleric purify, Genie Faith, Sage Sin's Shadow Escape, and even Sage Tidal Protection will not block it at all. I manage to sucessfully apply 15 debuffs out of 15 attempts on my friend while Tidal Protection was on.

The only way to remove it would to be not take hits from players with this passive for 4-5 seconds which means it could be prevent beforehand with invincibility like Genie AD or Ironguard Powder.

Demon version deals 25% more base magic Bama he over 15 seconds, also you aware that if it's at teir 5 and you use thundersnow again after ...say 4 out of the 5 ticks have gone, it stays at teir 5 and all 5 ticks reset right? So you can constantly hit for thundersnow damage and 500-600% base magic damage forever as long as you I see the skill once every 15 seconds (18 on sage).

Though on bosses other skills still might be better due to the dot not being amped by Dragons amp, extreme posin, etc.
  • dat1guyy
    edited August 2015
    Demon version deals 25% more base magic Bama he over 15 seconds, also you aware that if it's at teir 5 and you use thundersnow again after ...say 4 out of the 5 ticks have gone, it stays at teir 5 and all 5 ticks reset right? So you can constantly hit for thundersnow damage and 500-600% base magic damage forever as long as you I see the skill once every 15 seconds (18 on sage).

Though on bosses other skills still might be better due to the dot not being amped by Dragons amp, extreme posin, etc.

That is damn good from demon. Yes I know about keeping the DoT stacked at 5 resets the timer so once there is 5 stacks we could use Thundersnow every 15 or 18 seconds from then on. What I believe it unique about DoTs is that although they do not get amplified by debuffs, they also do not get reduced as well by defensive buffs as well.

I might be wrong but if that is true, let's say a Barb used Invoke for a 90% Damage reduction, I think the DoT from Thundersnow will still deal on full damage or something is what I hear about DoTs. Other defensive buffs it could bypass are like Celestial Eruption that gives 25% Damage reduction, Archer's Wing of Grace that gives 30% reduction, and Cleric's Guardian Light 60% reduction.

EDIT: Thank you for the explanation opkossy, that makes a lot more sense in that case. Generally everyone's Atk levels are higher than their defense level so that explains why it does less damage in PVP than PVE.

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    DoTs bypass indirect defense buffs (IE: Invoke/sage spark) but are still reduced by direct ones (IE: Bell, magic shell, reaper form, etc).

In most cases, they also ignore defense levels but at the cost of not including your own attack levels.

Assuming zero defense for an understandable pretend scenario, if you use an apoth that gives you reduce all damage by 50% buff? DoTs would bypass it. On the other hand, if you used an apoth that temporarily raised your phys/mag defense to whatever value allowed for 50% damage reduction, DoTs would not bypass it.
    ​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • advoc
    advoc Posts: 84 Arc User
    Pretty much got the Thundersnow upgrade right away, as it read exactly as Joe posted in the preview thread. Bit less up front, for a much better over-all. That is worth it easily. Also Demon is mostly better at being a DoT, while sage is ideal for building up the stack and detonating. All depends how you want to use it.

Losing the two skills for the one with exact same CD is pretty much junky. It's either don't really need to use the skill, or if I am fighting someone worth a damn and I have maxed -chan, I'd want to use both for skill chaining to max effect. So no interest in that, just because it loses you a skill.

Pretty much the others are all worth getting, especially since my passives are maxed and can get all but one 60 skill with Frozen being the obvious skip. Every other one is upgraded in some manner, so no reason to not get them. Would like it if they changed the Searing Moonlight skill to be move while channeling, and added an effect to completely remove movement buffs/debuffs while channeling. This prevents holy path spam abuse in NW, and also makes it effective in instances by allowing some movement.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    advoc wrote: »
    Pretty much got the Thundersnow upgrade right away, as it read exactly as Joe posted in the preview thread. Bit less up front, for a much better over-all. That is worth it easily. Also Demon is mostly better at being a DoT, while sage is ideal for building up the stack and detonating. All depends how you want to use it.

Losing the two skills for the one with exact same CD is pretty much junky. It's either don't really need to use the skill, or if I am fighting someone worth a damn and I have maxed -chan, I'd want to use both for skill chaining to max effect. So no interest in that, just because it loses you a skill.

Pretty much the others are all worth getting, especially since my passives are maxed and can get all but one 60 skill with Frozen being the obvious skip. Every other one is upgraded in some manner, so no reason to not get them. Would like it if they changed the Searing Moonlight skill to be move while channeling, and added an effect to completely remove movement buffs/debuffs while channeling. This prevents holy path spam abuse in NW, and also makes it effective in instances by allowing some movement.

Ya, all of those skills are friggin OP. Thundersnow is...well...xDD I tested it on my Barb...with just building it up (all 5 stacks) in reaper form without sparks or debuffs he gets a constant 3k dmg per tick. On triple spark with both debuffs he gets like 8.7k ticks...like wtf...if you cant purify this off in a real PvP battle...heck xDDD Also nice that it doesnt change charges anymore.

Now I really feel like Demon takes the cake...this Dot is just broken :D
  • advoc
    The other thing, is to test whether the detonate can still happen while someone is invulnerable. Since the DoT still goes off during that time to deal damage, it might possibly still deal damage when call lightning is used. And since most people want to ironguard/absolute when near dead, that would be the perfect time to use it as well if it can deal enough to finish them.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Basically too what I discovered. There might be some text errors such as Sage Primal Frozen Lightning says it does extra damage for "3 Charges" meaning any type but yet I still deal more with 3 Ice charges over any other combination.

Here are the Sage Primal skills right after the expansion and what they say. I do have Lunar Sacrifice skillbook but I cannot learn it yet until a couple more days of Morai in Corona.

Sage Primal Thundersnow
    thundersnow.jpg

Thundersnow is also the best Damage over time I believe in the whole entire game now. I tested doing 180k with Downburst to a mob and then I tried Thundersnow which did 133k on impact then 8.3k per tick for 6 ticks adding to about 182k in total. The key thing about this is that you can stack it up to 5 times for a whopping 41k ticks every 3 seconds. That is really like 500% base magic damage over 18 seconds, which is amplified by 20% when in reaper form. Remember it states only the DoT is increased and not the impact hit.

Sage Primal Moonblade
    moonblade.jpg

Not much to say about Moon blade except for the nice 100% rate in reaper form and the amplify is boosted from 25% to 30%.

Sage Primal Frozen Lightning
    lightning.jpg

Now I believe Frozen Lightning is misleading see that it states "3 Charges" which implies any charges will work but I discovered that it only works for 3 Thunder or 3 Ice for the extra boost. This is okay because that is what both the prior skills were like and it works like the previous two skills, but the text is says in a way that people may think it means any combination of charges will work for the bonus damage. Again, it is not the case and I have tested a 437k 3-Ice charged hit and 453k 3-Thunder charged hit and then a 292k 2-Ice charged and 1-Thunder charged hit on the same mob.

I can see why if people don't like this skill and prefer to use both other 2 skills for a faster cooldown of those 2 versus this 1 but I myself like this skill in general. The animation itself is so awesome, I look like Goku throwing a Kamehameha at my opponent that rips apart the ground itself in his grandness.

Sage Primal Searing Moonlight
    moonlight.jpg

What is nice is that Searing Moonlight now does about the same DPS as me spamming Downburst with 60% channel unsparked and non-reaper form. I have about 50-56k base magic attack so you'd think the 90% base magic from spamming Downburst would be way stronger but Searing with 44% base magic damage and its addition 10127 damage does surprisingly very close.

Do you have time to make a video showing this primal skills? Im curios more about Frozen Lightning animation.
    Tomorrow I will be able to learn primal Thundersnow but than I will need like 2 months to get blood for Frozen Lightning and Moonblade. I used the blood I got from dailies on primal passives which I dont regret.
    giphy.gif

• dat1guyy
    edited August 2015
    Do you have time to make a video showing this primal skills? Im curios more about Frozen Lightning animation.
    Tomorrow I will be able to learn primal Thundersnow but than I will need like 2 months to get blood for Frozen Lightning and Moonblade. I used the blood I got from dailies on primal passives which I dont regret.

Actually I was working on recording a whole SB video guide for their over usefulness, explanations, and even combinations and strategies. Unfortunately, I can only show the Sage versions and Demon I could give some insight to but no video.

Then the expansion came sooner than I thought so now I could include and show the Primal ones. I'll work on it and I'll be sure to add voice commentary for it. I hope to cover as much as I can without missing critical things about the class while I make it, I hope it will help many players.

• bloodedone87

Actually I was working on recording a whole SB video guide for their over usefulness, explanations, and even combinations and strategies. Unfortunately, I can only show the Sage versions and Demon I could give some insight to but no video.

Then expansion came sooner than I though so now I could include and show the Primal ones. I'll work on it and I'll be sure to add voice commentary for it. I hope to cover as much as I can without missing critical things about the class while I make it, I hope it will help many players.

Thats nice. Ty . Ill wait for it.
    giphy.gif

• dat1guyy
    edited August 2015
    Since you just wanted to see the animation, I create a GIF of it for now.

This is the Primal Frozen Lightning spell animation.
    gif12.gif
  • advoc
    Frozen isn't really misleading, since the text still says if you have 3 charges, it generates a charge of the opposite type. If it wasn't all one type, there really isn't an opposite one.
  • grace83shin
    Frozen isn't really misleading, since the text still says if you have 3 charges, it generates a charge of the opposite type. If it wasn't all one type, there really isn't an opposite one.
    Exactly
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
  • dat1guyy
    edited August 2015

It states "If you have 3 Charges, Frozen Lightning deals an additional 50% damage..." that part is not true. It should be "If you have 3 Thunder or 3 Ice Charges, Frozen Lightning deals an additional 50%..."

The problem isn't the charge it generates, its the 50% additional damage. Like I said before it dealt 450k damage with 3 Ice or 3 Thunder. But when I try to do 2 Ice 1 Thunder it does not receive the additional damage of 50% hence only dealing 300k instead of 450k.

It is misleading since when it states "3 Charges" that could imply that any types of charges will work, meaning that unless you just logged on, you will always deal the 50% additional damage boost regardless of what charges you have as long as you have 3 Charges. That is not the case, only 3-Ice or 3-Thunder will work, any other combination will not (it is just the same as the two previous skills before it was combined).

If you relook at the skill description. It says:

"Sage version deals an additional 50% damage if you have 3 Charges."

What it should say is:

"Sage version deals an additional 50% damage if you have 3 Charges of the same type."
  • bloodedone87
    Since you just wanted to see the animation, I create a GIF of it for now.

This is the Primal Frozen Lightning spell animation.
    gif11.gif

Well ty thats nice but the gif doesnt work. Atleast not for me.
    giphy.gif

• advoc

It states "If you have 3 Charges, Frozen Lightning deals an additional 50% damage..." that part is not true. It should be "If you have 3 Thunder or 3 Ice Charges, Frozen Lightning deals an additional 50%..."

The problem isn't the charge it generates, its the 50% additional damage. Like I said before it dealt 450k damage with 3 Ice or 3 Thunder. But when I try to do 2 Ice 1 Thunder it does not receive the additional damage of 50% hence only dealing 300k instead of 450k.

It is misleading since when it states "3 Charges" that could imply that any types of charges will work, meaning that unless you just logged on, you will always deal the 50% additional damage boost regardless of what charges you have as long as you have 3 Charges. That is not the case, only 3-Ice or 3-Thunder will work, any other combination will not (it is just the same as the two previous skills before it was combined).

If you relook at the skill description. It says:

"Sage version deals an additional 50% damage if you have 3 Charges."

What it should say is:

"Sage version deals an additional 50% damage if you have 3 Charges of the same type."

Yes, I know. And pretty much everyone knows, because it's not at all hard to figure out. You need 3 charges, obviously. And generating an opposing charge, means that they all need to be the same to have an opposing charge. Otherwise, it wouldn't be opposing. And the sage text only modifies an existing mechanic, which is how those descriptions have always been since inception. It's just now they actually have the modifier part of the normal text field, where before the fields would usually stay the same with just the additional celestial text at the bottom being separate.

So again, even on its own with no context, it is blatantly obvious to most everyone. When you factor in actually knowing the two skills it came from, that should honestly be changed to everyone. It is weird you're trying to explain how it works, as if it wasn't already blatantly obvious to us though; especially when quoting my previous post stating how obvious it is.
  • dat1guyy
    edited August 2015
    Yes, I know. And pretty much everyone knows, because it's not at all hard to figure out. You need 3 charges, obviously. And generating an opposing charge, means that they all need to be the same to have an opposing charge. Otherwise, it wouldn't be opposing. And the sage text only modifies an existing mechanic, which is how those descriptions have always been since inception. It's just now they actually have the modifier part of the normal text field, where before the fields would usually stay the same with just the additional celestial text at the bottom being separate.

So again, even on its own with no context, it is blatantly obvious to most everyone. When you factor in actually knowing the two skills it came from, that should honestly be changed to everyone. It is weird you're trying to explain how it works, as if it wasn't already blatantly obvious to us though; especially when quoting my previous post stating how obvious it is.

Well sorry then, I did not think it was obvious enough. I assumed it meant the opposite charge of the lasted used charge and not all 3 of them. Now after re-examining and seeing that no charge is granted if you do not use all 3 charges of one type, I understand your point. I rarely used this skill in the past since it limits my mobility and does not get buffed in Reaper Form so that was my fault.

Can you not see my Gif signiture as well? Perhaps its an Image size issue or File size that bugs out on these forums.
  • grace83shin
    I have to say, Demon version of Primal Thundersnow is OP is fack. Paired with ESD in NW tonight, I was destroying people... slowly. So rad!!
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
  • bloodedone87

Well sorry then, I did not think it was obvious enough. I assumed it meant the opposite charge of the lasted used charge and not all 3 of them. Now after re-examining and seeing that no charge is granted if you do not use all 3 charges of one type, I understand your point. I rarely used this skill in the past since it limits my mobility and does not get buffed in Reaper Form so that was my fault.

Can you not see my Gif signiture as well? Perhaps its an Image size issue or File size that bugs out on these forums.

Your signature gif I can see it fine.
    giphy.gif

• dat1guyy
    I know most forums have specific file rules about showing images based on image size or file size. I tried reducing the size small as well as the file size from 5 MB to 1.5 MB. Let me know if it still doesn't work, strangely enough it shows on my browser but that may be because it is from the same computer that uploaded it.
  • bloodedone87
    I know most forums have specific file rules about showing images based on image size or file size. I tried reducing the size small as well as the file size from 5 MB to 1.5 MB. Let me know if it still doesn't work, strangely enough it shows on my browser but that may be because it is from the same computer that uploaded it.

Still doesnt work but its ok. I will wait for the video.
    giphy.gif