Where are the Spirit Coins!?

Options
2»

Comments

• doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    The spirit coins did say they expire December 24. Today is August 19...
    This is why I want my coins back, all 44.

QQ i had 303

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    I had 1 -rage, rage, rage- :angry:
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I spoke to a GM in game about it and he said that anyone missing their spirit coins needs to submit a ticket. They are definitely aware that something went wrong and are working on it but you must submit a ticket telling them how many you had.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I spoke to a GM in game about it and he said that anyone missing their spirit coins needs to submit a ticket. They are definitely aware that something went wrong and are working on it but you must submit a ticket telling them how many you had.

Yeah, they're sending red text announcements out for it.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gomiamiheat
    gomiamiheat Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    Everyone that got their coin taken away should be re compensated. With that being said they either needed to completely remove them OR put them back in the shop. Returning players never got a chance for the coin after removal so the already OP players that were lightyears ahead on cards and spirit and whatever also get a 100 spirit boost that you can't get anymore thus making the "gap" even larger.

So yeah removal was a good thing on balance standpoint but of course anyone who paid for some needs their money back.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    As stated before, you are advised to submit a ticket if you were affected by this issue.
    I've started a sticky thread with the information and will close this discussion now.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.