Elimination(sin skill)

wolf359
wolf359 Posts: 26 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Suggestion Box
before anyone starts with the "not another sin QQ thread" i have a sin too the simple truth is that pwi have no idea about this game and just put random **** in with no thought on how it impacts the game and sins before was already kinda op with almost 100% crit and zerk weapon stealth etc but this skill has a 15 second cd and does alot of damage with the added bonus of GIVING you 30 chi.​​
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Elimination(sin skill) 23 votes

Reduce damage by 60% keep all cd n chi cost aka u GAIN 30
4%
opalhs 1 vote
Increase cd to 2mins keep everything else
34%
tricksiecharynibblescookiessnikysswhipmaihurrunbarbwolf359egacleric 8 votes
put a 3chi cost (to at least make it costly to use reminding you sins can gain chi fast anyway but would at least limit there sparking)
4%
sindarella 1 vote
increase cd to 1min 2chi cost
13%
nimao20kmnsenpaiDeceptistar 3 votes
leave as is
43%
hypereccentrikmarcyus06eirghanmjs09dblazen1razzzzalaikiraskimatthieudoncaccilild1994malllliii 10 votes

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    leave as is
    1. PWI doesn't need to know about the game, because PWI is the game, it's PWCN you want to address here for that.
    2. This is just another sin QQ thread because this has been discussed over and over when it was just released.
    3. There's a reason why sins need crit and zerk

Nothing is going to change as long as China doesn't see the problem and, surprise surprise, they don't have this problem.
    I thought we were past this being a thing already tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• wolf359
    1.doesnt matter if pwi or pwch ...would you like me to edit the pwi to pwch just to make you happy or didnt you actually understand what i ment by pwi have no idea about this game?
    2.I'm sure i put "before anyone starts with "not another sin QQ thread" did i or did i not?
    3.there is no need for any melee class these days to have zerk and crit should have been capped at 50% or do you also think sins/archers NEED 100% crit aka 200% damage constant with zerk so 200% with 1 in 3 beings 400% as far as i know it is very easy with g16 daggers to farm any content and using aps gear before passives and cards 50% crit was fine also so please tell me why you NEED zerk and crit because i for one dont need it to play any part of pve?

BTW even if people who cant play very well NEED crit and zerk weapons theses shouldnt work in pvp but like i said zerk and crit today are not needed for any content
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    leave as is
    Oh another sin QQ thread.
    Is it this time of the year again?​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    I could just copy/paste my answer of your other thread lol.
    Yes, classes are imbalanced. Yes, it's an intended feature. Yes, casters still deal high damage. Yes, purify/speed-proc still exists on r999 weapons. Yes, in 1 vs 1 Asassins are op, especially elimination. Yes, Assassins gain chi way too easy and they got skills which should consume chi instead of giving chi. But threads here won't chance anything. Because the developers know very well why they created the game as it is. Even IF employees of PWE would submit complaints to PWCN, they wouldn't change anything.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    leave as is
    i can kill an equal geared sin. And they can kill me. Seems balanced enough.
  • wolf359
    tet wrote: »
    I could just copy/paste my answer of your other thread lol.

You could cut copy from the other thread if the other thread was about elimination but since its about defence charms that wouldnt be such a smart thing to do would it?
    tet wrote: »
    Yes, classes are imbalanced. Yes, it's an intended feature. Yes, casters still deal high damage. Yes, purify/speed-proc still exists on r999 weapons. Yes, in 1 vs 1 Asassins are op, especially elimination. Yes, Assassins gain chi way too easy and they got skills which should consume chi instead of giving chi. But threads here won't chance anything. Because the developers know very well why they created the game as it is. Even IF employees of PWE would submit complaints to PWCN, they wouldn't change anything.

Nice to see nobody can read these days ...I would have thought people would kinda see the "poll" and understand what one is.Besides the fact i know pwcn will not change anything, its far more likely to change if people actually want things to change but since the only people that comment on this are sins its a one sided argument and of course sin will want it to stay the same and vote leave as is.As for Caster damage you must be playing a different game one of my casters has 60k magaic attack 1200 spirit and 187 attack levels and will hit sins for 5k crits the only time i hit them for 11k+ crits is when the few seconds when there defence charms are on cd aka 1 hit in 3 .... Hence why the other thread was about defence charms not SIN SKILLS but just about melee class in general having the advantage of using them as they hit alot faster than a caster and if you had any clue how to play you would know that.
    As for r999 purify proc this was intended to help nullify stun locks...does it? to a small degree but there are alot of skills this doesnt even work on the new bm skill for one.
    Besides this thread was just about do people think that the skill should be changed in some way i Guess you could just say the whole system needs updating.All class's have some op skill in one way or another but none should be able to kill end game toons with one press of a button i wouldnt call that a skilled player just a op skill
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    leave as is
    Lol quit yer winning. It's a sins survival you should be qqing about if you must and the op sins that wreck you with life hunter are probably r9s3 +10 to +12 and have like 900 spirit and that's endgame and I hate to say it but that's what they invested in and it should hurt when they use their primal skills.
  • wolf359
    a r93+12 sin Still should not do 30k dmg with one skill to an equally geared toon with the same spirit and if you think its ok for any class to have a skill like that then good for you i myself dont see the fun in fighting a class that can press one key once every 15 seconds and do that sort of damage.No to mention curse jail 30 sec cd and life hunter spamable 2hits.

Only reason why sins would QQ about any of the poll options is because then need that skill and GOOD sin wouldnt mind it being changed we have alot more skills to use ...but like i said EVERY sin ive seen that think there the best pkers need that skill because thats all they know how to do ..stealth double spark elimination
  • unbarb
    unbarb Posts: 68 Arc User
    PWI need to balance classes... all of them, not only Sins
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    unbarb wrote: »

Just leave the stormbringers as they are.
    For the rest I dont care...
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    The biggest issue

The issue here is the overwhelming gear we have here on PWI. It's much more powerful than what is used in PW-CN, which is where they write the code. I'd imagine that if you compared the skills with the gear/procs/ect. that you have in the original game, it would be much more balanced than it is here.

The issue isn't the developers, it's PWE creating the insane power creep with the special gear they requested ub-balancing the game.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    The biggest issue

The issue here is the overwhelming gear we have here on PWI. It's much more powerful than what is used in PW-CN, which is where they write the code. I'd imagine that if you compared the skills with the gear/procs/ect. that you have in the original game, it would be much more balanced than it is here.

The issue isn't the developers, it's PWE creating the insane power creep with the special gear they requested ub-balancing the game.​​

while thats partly true also remember that CN has chaos crosser a r9s3 dagger with -.1 interval
    fact is op geared people are OP, there are more OP sins than most of the other classes
    in MMOs generally raider/sin/archer classes were the were the go to PVP classes for hardcorers, look @ CN how many of the hardcore mega shoppers are archers, so cn nerfed archer; and here where its much much easier to mega endgame (except cards) archer are comparatively....nerfed