Devour just devoured half my war avatar bag

Options
I was claiming and opening all my war avatar boxes and ran out of room. So I went to my war avatar bag and tried to make some room. I clicked on a blue card (I wanted to get rid of all my blue ones), made sure auto-devour was not selected and clicked the batch devour button (it was the only devour button in the bag). Then I saw it delete everything in my war avatar bag. I clicked it again to stop it but by then 1/2 my cards were gone!

So what happened to the cards, are they gone forever now? How do I delete just one card? What happens to the card when it's devoured?

Comments

• victoryseeker
    victoryseeker Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    You just click devour in your war avatar bag, and manually click on every card you want to devour. You MAY be able to batch devour blue cards by moving everything else out of your war avatar bag and into your regular bag, then clicking batch devour, but don't quote me on that.
    As to your question on if they are gone, yes, they are. They got devoured by whatever you were feeding them to.
  • monika2015
    monika2015 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    You just click devour in your war avatar bag, and manually click on every card you want to devour. You MAY be able to batch devour blue cards by moving everything else out of your war avatar bag and into your regular bag, then clicking batch devour, but don't quote me on that.
    As to your question on if they are gone, yes, they are. They got devoured by whatever you were feeding them to.

There's only one devour button in y bag and its called the batch devour. There is also a check box that says auto-devour which I left unchecked. When I clicked the batch devour button, it proceeded to devour EVERYTHING. It never gave me the opportunity to manually click anything.

How do I know what card its being fed to. The card I clicked before clicking the devour button was the first to go.
  • baneof1000ad
    baneof1000ad Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    auto devour is option that devours cards as they are put into bag automatically without you looking at it
    you clicked batch devour which will devour all c cards or what ever got set on combo box
    it can be set for B or less A or less or just C cards if just want devour 1 card have click devour on war avatar screen then should change cursor then click card in bag​​
  • monika2015
    monika2015 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    So where does the devoured cards go to? How can I tell where it went? I had selected the first blue card in my bag when I clicked the batch devour button and that was the first card that got nuked.
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    The devoured cards will go to the equipped card you have selected. Next time, press the normal devour bottom (where you see your equipped cards) instead of batch devour. Check the cards you have equipped (if you didnt switch out your cards since then) to see if any of them leveled up / have increased EXP, that'd be the one the devoured cards went to.​​
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    There are two devours. one when u have the actual war avatar showing which ones are equipped has a devour option at bottom of screen. then in war avatar bag u have the batch devour option. next to batch devour is a drop box that u can use to select which lvl of cards get devoured. All C cards is the lowest setting it has. then u can have it All B and C cards or A B and C cards.
    if you dont want to lose all your C cards, then do the devour option from the equipped war avatar screen and manually click which cards u want devoured. when your done right click to make sure you dont devour any more cards
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    Imo the avatar bag is bad organized. When I'm in the mood, I'll make suggestions in suggestion box later (if I would post it right now, it would be lost for sure).

There should be more sorting options in the bag.

* We clearly need the ablity to flag cards we want to keep.
    * We need sepearted rows just for tier 1,2,3,4,5,6 avatars.
    * We need more options to devour cards (e.g. "devour doubletts",
    "devour avatars with leadership 3", "devour non-set avatars"
    * S cards should be devour-able.

The avatar bag is chaotic right now, it should be upgraded.
  • htmlcoder
    htmlcoder Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    tet wrote: »
    Imo the avatar bag is bad organized. When I'm in the mood, I'll make suggestions in suggestion box later (if I would post it right now, it would be lost for sure).

There should be more sorting options in the bag.

* We clearly need the ablity to flag cards we want to keep.
    * We need sepearted rows just for tier 1,2,3,4,5,6 avatars.
    * We need more options to devour cards (e.g. "devour doubletts",
    "devour avatars with leadership 3", "devour non-set avatars"
    * S cards should be devour-able.

The avatar bag is chaotic right now, it should be upgraded.

Forget about that, can we please be able to see more than 4 rows at a time? I am not sure what the exact bag capacity is but it seems at least like 10-15 rows, but the scrolling is a pain.

photo-221867.gif