Do you want to merge with Morai server?

2»

Comments

• kalkaria
    kalkaria Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    No, I don't want to merge with Morai.
    razzzza wrote: »
    because alot of people started the game at 2008/2009 and the EU server opened on july 2011.

I never asked people why they didn't switch servers. I completely understand why someone wouldn't switch. I just want to know why they believed that they'd have friendly times for people 3000 miles away from the server's location.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    iirc, there was still a Euro version open back in 2008. Dunno why you guys didn't just play there back then if your sole concern was event times and the such.

Anyway, would much rather they merge LC and HL into one pvp server.​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Yes, I want to merge with Morai.
    chary wrote: »
    iirc, there was still a Euro version open back in 2008. Dunno why you guys didn't just play there back then if your sole concern was event times and the such.

Anyway, would much rather they merge LC and HL into one pvp server.

did you really.. REALLY bring PWMS to the table?
    What a desperate excuse and obviously never researched anything further other then "hey look there was a server".
    Yea i joined PWMS in 2008ish (like june 2008 or a bit earlier cant remember for sure) but it was dead even when i first played.
    I researched on the forums why and rumors where spreat that this server wont hold up for long so i stoped playing and joined PWI later that year.

But omg seeing even THAT argument on here tells me in what fantasy world you have to live in to consider that a valid and legit point.

just wow mouse-18.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    I don't care either way.
    razzzza wrote: »
    did you really.. REALLY bring PWMS to the table?
    What a desperate excuse and obviously never researched anything further other then "hey look there was a server".
    Yea i joined PWMS in 2008ish (like june 2008 or a bit earlier cant remember for sure) but it was dead even when i first played.
    I researched on the forums why and rumors where spreat that this server wont hold up for long so i stoped playing and joined PWI later that year.
    ​​

You're right.
    PWMS could, in a way, be considered as a kind of private server.
  • sami9294
    sami9294 Posts: 3 Arc User
    My 2 cents: They should've merge HL with LC, to keep at least one real PvP server. I guess there're not enough people that play the game anymore if they're doing this move.

~Dralighte
  • swordmaster757
    swordmaster757 Posts: 11 Arc User
    I'm not on Harshlands, but I'm going to vote it as a no, since it's unfair to a majority of the playerbase, who now have to undergo such a drastic change after all of the effort, time, and money that they invested in it.

I do feel at the very least that they should give you all the option to relocate to a different server, or merge with either the rest of the East Coast servers, or merge with Lost City to make for one large PvP server. I really don't feel that the course of action that they chose was a just one. It's a good way to lose your playerbase.
    ~SerenityCNB~

May you all live long and prosper.

• rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    They said there would be cross server PVP/NW and all stuff. But the patch that's being released has no patch notes except server name updates mouse-6.gif
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum